113 ; mf

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━YOU RAISE AN EYEBROW AS YOU WALK AROUND THE HALLS, EVERYONE SEEMED TO BE HEADING SOMEWHERE

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━
YOU RAISE AN EYEBROW AS YOU WALK AROUND THE HALLS, EVERYONE SEEMED TO BE HEADING SOMEWHERE.

people were muttering about trelawney, you tilt your head, following along,

has something happened?

when you had gotten to where everyone was going, everyone was crowded around the court. filch was carrying out trelawney's trunk while she stood, stuttering and trying to form words.

you frown as umbridge walks out,

what's she done now?

"sixteen years i've lived and taught here" trelawney says, "hogwarts is my home"

she starts to tear up, "you can't do this"

umbridge sighs, taking out a slip of parchment, "actually, i can"

mcgonagall pushes through, rushing over to trelawney who was on the verge of tears, hugging her comfortingly.

"something you'd like to say, dear?" umbridge smiles.

"oh, there are several things i would like to say. there.." she calms a crying trelawney.

the doors open on the other side, revealing an unhappy looking dumbledore.

he storms over to the three of them , "professor mcgonagall, might i ask you to escort sybil back inside?"

mcgonagall nods, leading trelawney - who looked very greatful - over dumbledore's side and passed him.

"dumbledore, may i remind you that under the terms of educational decree number 23, as enacted by the minister-"

"you have the right to dismiss my teachers. you do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. that power remains with the headmaster"

she just smiles, obviously annoyed, "for now"

dumbledore storms back out, "don't you all have studying to do?"

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

words ; 273

date posted ; 30/04/22

©_behindyou_