Confessions from demon girls

Here we see you and the girls as you were at sweet justice.

(Y/N): Soo Vaggie is that X on your eye like an eye patch or is that part of you?

Vaggie: Well, you could say it's an eye patch.

We then see Nifty as she looked at your watch as she saw the hologram of Abatoon.

Niffty: He looks fun.

(Y/N): No niffty wait-

She pressed the watch as you were then sucked into a book as it started to bounce around as we then see you pop out of the book as Abatoon as you began to do a dance that Spinel did when she was reset as you landed on the table.

Vaggie: Nifty why would you do that?

Nifty: I was curious.

Then you were seen sitting next to Vaggie.

(Y/N): Yeah, ask first before you touch the watch.

Vaggie was then startled that you were next to her so suddenly

Vaggie: How'd you get here?

(Y/N): Don't blame me nifty was the one who pushed my button.

Nifty: Sorry (Y/N)

(Y/N): It's ok, I can't stay mad at my DBFF.

Kara: What?

Vaggie: Demon Best Friend Forever.

Nifty: *blushes red and giggles* hehe yeah friends, *in her head* If only I can tell (Y/N) how much I love him.

Zee: So Alastor quick question, how old is Nifty?

Alastor: Hmm About as old as a teenager when she died in the 50s my dear Zatana.

Kara: So she's about the same age as us?

Nifty: Yep, *angerly* ever since my ex boyfriend cheated on me I sorta jumped off a cliff.

(Y/N): Ouch.

Nifty: Yeah *gets a little teary eyed* he even said I was a... Neat freak!

(Y/N): Well, I don't think you're a Neat freak.

Nifty: *hugs you tightly* thanks (Y/N) your the only man that I love *realizes what she said and covers her mouth*

Angel Dust: What?

Nifty: Oh forget it I'm gonna say it! (Y/N) (L/N) I love you!

She then kissed you on the lips as your face became red as a cherry and it flew up and exploded like a bomb and turned back to normal as you were in a daze. you accidentally tapped the badge twice as you were engulfed in a light to see you were a fusion of Abatoon and Alastor as the tuxedo was black and white and while it looked like alastor but his smile and eyes were replaced with Abatoon's and the hairstyle resembled Abatoon's with alastor's horns.

(Y/N): Alastor and Abatoon?  Alastoon.

Nifty: Woah so cool!

Kara: So what's Alastoon?

(Y/N): Part Alastor and Part abatoon.

Charlie: So he's like a demon cartoon?

(Y/N): Pretty much. *Turns back to normal* and yeah Nifty I love you too and I'm really sorry about what happened to you.

Nifty: Aw thank you and it's ok.

(Y/N): This time you have someone who loves you for who you are.

Vaggie: Oh forget this I love (Y/N) too!

Charlie: I love him too.

(Y/N): You two girls like me too? Well I love you both too.