My Life My Rules

By LexForLexxanie

After being taken from her home by loan sharks, Kaila finds herself in an unforeseen environment. After being... More

Chapter 1: Pay Attention
Chapter 2: Sold
Chapter 3: Journey Through the Dark
Chapter 4: Hello Floor
Chapter 5: Ice Breaker
Chapter 6: Brunch
Chapter 7: Worlds Apart
Chapter 8: Our Little Secret
Chapter 9: Red and Blue
Chapter 10: Outfit Change
Chapter 11: First Stop
Chapter 12: Game Time
Chapter 13: Strike
Chapter 14: Hidden Scars
Chapter 15: Inner Thoughts
Chapter 16: Clues
Chapter 17: Shocked
Chapter 18: Blind Buying
Chapter 19: Two Extra Pairs of Ears
Chapter 20: Corrections
Chapter 21: Goodies Galore
Chapter 22: Decisions
Chapter 23: Sudden Surprise
Chapter 24: Trial Run
Chapter 25: Wildfire
Chapter 26: Stuck
Chapter 27: Fastforwards
Chapter 28: Incident
Chapter 29: Time for Departure
Chapter 30: Stay Back from the Fishies
Chapter 31: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 32: Easy Flow
Chapter 33: The Fault is Yours
Chapter 34: Clingy and Worried
Chapter 35: From Zero to a Hundred
Chapter 36: Triple Threat
Chapter 37: Strange Suspicion
Chapter 38: A Safe Place
Chapter 39: Explain Yourself
Chapter 40: The Wicked Witch
Chapter 41: The Monster in the Dark
Chapter 42: Distractions
Chapter 43: Car Troubles
Chapter 44: A New Friend
Chapter 45: Living on the Edge
Chapter 46: Urgent Wake Up Call
Chapter 47: Our Little Secret
Chapter 48: Play With Us
Chapter 49: Splitting Up
Chapter 50: A Simple Gesture
Chapter 51: Seperation
Chapter 52: Locked In
Chapter 53: Art Class
Chapter 54: Reuniting Family
Chapter 55: Hiding Away
Chapter 56: The Sound of Heartache
Chapter 57: The Return
Chapter 58: Line Troubles
Chapter 59: Disappearing Act
Chapter 60: Unwelcomed Guests
Chapter 61: Karma
Chapter 62: The Bargain
Chapter 63: You What
Chapter 64: Double Date
Chapter 65: Fight Outside
Chapter 66: Aftermath
Chapter 67: Everyone's Got Gloomy Days
Chapter 68: Presents
Chapter 69: Sunset
Chapter 70: Imperfect Reflection
Chapter 71: Distinct
Chapter 72: Mood Shifts
Chapter 73: Double Trouble
Chapter 74: Just A Dream
Chapter 75: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 76: Madame's Cafe
Chapter 77: Hourglass
Chapter 78: Bird Calling
Chapter 79: And Then There Were Three
Chapter 80: Turn of Trust
Chapter 81: Anchor
Chapter 82: Everlasting Effect
Chapter 83: Remember This
Chapter 84: Confused Bug
Chapter 85: Evening Preparations
Chapter 87: Reflection
Chapter 88: Journal Entries
Chapter 89: No Take Backs
Chapter 90: Cafe of Fun
Chapter 91: Apologic Gesture
Chapter 92: Voicemail
Chapter 93: A Festive Distraction
Chapter 94: Winter Wonderland
Chapter 95: Late Night Troubles
Chapter 96: Special Venue
Chapter 97: Inside Job
Chapter 98: Hot Cocoa
Chapter 99: Poker Face
Chapter 100: Palace Event

Chapter 86: Sudden Awakening

2.4K 109 4
By LexForLexxanie

And just as Lain had predicted, Nina got an unexpected wake up call on their way to their top secret destination.

Screaming as high as they could, all the girls in back were glued as they looked out Lauren's window seeing a familiar scene. Their sudden shouts had caused the sleeping woman to jerk up as she hit her head against her window. "Ouch!" She groaned grabbing hold of the beating spot on her forehead. "Why's everyone scream-"

The woman couldn't even finish her sentence before her entire mouth dropped open as she stared out the window in awe too.

Coming around the corner, the girls and Nina watched as an amusement park came out from over the hill. But it wasn't just any amusement park, no, it was something special to Lain. Because standing in front of them was the same park the couple took Kaila and Lauren too so many months ago.

The same park that the girls were too afraid and anxious to enter, Lain hoped they'd find comfort in the couples presence and be able to enjoy themselves today. And if not, there was always that same little bowling alley sitting near the front gates to the park that they could always go to instead. But for the most part Lain was sure her girls would be able to experience something as exciting as an amusement park, worst case scenario would be needing some comfort from the women which they would gladly give.

"Mommy this the surprise?!" Lauren said as she nearly drooled from the sight as Kaila giggled. She had leaned over to shut the girls gapping mouth for her.

"It is. I was thinking you girls would like to have some fun today, so I hope you don't mind me bringing you all here." Lain said playfully looking back through the rear view mirror as she saw all her girls looking out with a bright light coming off of them. Clearly they didn't mind at all.

"Mama look at the lights!" Faye shouted happily pointing towards the red and green patterned lights that laid all along the top of the fence surrounding the parks entranceway. On top of the lights there were other decorations as well. With fake snow laid out on the greenery and wreaths hanging on all the park doors, the Christmas spirit was spreading as holiday songs rang out for miles.

While the small family had visited the park several times before, they hadn't once visited during the cool winter season. Especially when all the festive decorations were put out in place.

"I see them." Nina replied, however, she was too fazed to even really process what her little girl had said. She was too caught up in all the different Christmas trees placed around the parks entrance, as well as, a picture line with real reindeer dressed in red coats.

"We need to come here more often during Christmas time." She told her wife as Lain chuckled and pulled into an empty spot.

As eager as ever everyone was tugging the belts off of their laps. Which unfortunately meant the girls were whining when they ran into some trouble with theirs. "Hey girls calm down." Lain said helping the girls on her side out while Nina helped the other. "We're going girls, be careful now. We're in a parking lot." She said making sure they didn't run off after being placed on the floor.

But the girls couldn't wait any longer.

Luckily for the family, there surprisingly wasn't many people at the park based on the turnout in the parking lot. That fact made them all happy as it meant shorter lines for all the attractions as well as another level of comfortability for their littlest.

"I wanna reindeer!" Kaila squealed trying to run over to where a booth was set in place where reindeer were attached to a plastic sleigh for kids to climb into.

"Not so fast." Nina tugged her hand back. Whining as she was whisked back to the woman's side, Kaila looked up at her angrily. "Don't give me those eyes. There's a line eager beaver. We've got to wait our turns."

"But I don't wanna wait. Wanna reindeer!" She shouted.

"Kaila, keep your voice down." Lain lightly scolded with Lauren and Faye in her hands. "We can see the reindeer when it's our turn."

"But-"

"No more buts you. The only butt I want to see is yours standing in line waiting patiently for your turn." Nina chuckled as she dragged Kaila towards the back of the line.

As they waited, the girls could hear people screaming and shouting with joy from inside the park. They were so close. But they couldn't miss the reindeer attraction, and as time ticked on and the sun got closer to the hills, Faye could barely hold still. She wanted to go on all the rides and see all the shops already.

Leaning into Lain's side dreadfully she looked down at her feet wanting this boring line experience to end.

Several groups of families and friends later and the girls finally made it to the front of the line. Being next, they ran in eagerly looking at the reindeer but were too afraid to touch them. The gentle creatures were occupied eating their mid morning snack out of the hands of their human assistants as the girls watched them from afar.

"Go sit in the sleigh girls." Lain said as Nina readied herself with her phone on full display. Getting a perfect shot of them all happily cheering towards the woman's screen they finally got what they desperately wanted.

A fun photo to start the day off.

"So what first? Food, rides, or games?" Nina asked as she swayed her and Kaila's arms back and forth the instant they purchased their tickets and were allowed entrance into the park.

"Games!"

"Rides!"

"Food!"

The couple stared blankly as each of their girls responded with a different answer. Laughing at her wife's face, Lain found the moment to be priceless. "You set yourself up for that one babe." She said.

"Well I didn't expect them all to pick a different choice." Nina defended as she chuckled nervously looking at her anxiously awaiting girls while she tried to decide what to do first. "How about we just stand here and look at all these Christmas decorations? Look see there's a light pole they've decorated like a candy cane, oh and over there is a large gingerbread house that I bet we can walk through, and look on that side..." the woman would've kept describing all the different types of decorations they had but the girls had other plans.

"Mommy can we play games first?" Lauren asked when she remembered that they had passed an large assortment of games where the girls could have a chance to win a prize.

"But I wanted to go on the rides already! The line outside was long, I wanna do something fun now!" Faye complained.

"Hungry." Kaila said with a pout as she patted her stomach lightly.

Sighing the women looked to one another as they planned out a quick plan. "Alright girls, how about we all go on one ride for now and then we can stop by to get you all something to eat while we look around for a game to play? Does that sound fair?" Lain said with her fingers crossed.

After several seconds of the girls debating between one another, they all came to a conclusion. They nodded their heads in unison as they accepted Lain's proposal as they couldn't wait any longer to hurry and get started.

Feeling successful in her plan so far, the women took hold of their girls hands yet again as they strolled down the festive decorative pathways. Looking for all three of the girls activities at once, Nina and Lain knew what attractions they would be coming back to.

Keeping up with her plan, as promised, Faye got to drive a small vehicle sitting on top a predetermined track while the others sat back casually in the same vehicle enjoying the view as they tried to ignore the constant hitting of the railings Faye steered them into.

The extremely happy girl giggled the entire way. She didn't care if she was hitting the railing. And neither did the others. They were all laughing together again, and that was all that mattered.

The ride only lasted a few minutes as they got to drive around park, but as soon as Faye's attraction ended Kaila squealed in joy as she began the hunt for food.

After they searched part of the park for any vendor of her liking, Kaila finally spotted one she'd wanted to visit the most. Picking out a hot dog, the little girl ate it up gladly while the others shared different snacks too.

Lain and Nina shared a plate of nachos while the other girls shared some fries on the side. They waffles they ate earlier were starting to wear off, but the energy they got from their snacks made the family feel more energized than before.

"Okay Lauren, you're next." Nina cheered as Lauren skipped along side them in the almost empty pathways of the park. "See anything you want to play?" She asked.

"Um..." the little girl kept skipping as she didn't see any prize or game that won her attention. But spotting a giant life sized mermaid doll made Lauren do a double take. "That one!" She pointed bringing the family to the game.

Sitting on stools everyone paid attention as the attendee running the booth gave them the quick run down of the rules. "Shoot the water gun at the center of the target to make your ship rise. The first person to make it to the booty wins!" He said in a funny pirate accent.

Giggling as they all grabbed hold of the plastic water guns, the man started counting down until a steady stream of water squirted from the nozzle of the gun. Aiming for a little red dot several feet away from her, Lauren watched as a ship attached to her gun started sailing closer to some gold treasure. Despite missing for the most part, Lauren did indeed have fun.

She laughed the entire time and cheered as Faye ended up winning. "And we have a winner." The man announced as a loud siren blasted around them. "And what prize would you like?"

"Hm?" Faye questioned. She didn't really think about it. She was too caught up in thinking about her next ride that she didn't even notice she won, that was until Kaila whispered something into the indecisive girls ear.

Assuming Faye was getting whatever prize Kaila wanted, Lauren scooted closer to Nina's side not wanting to see what prize the girl had won in fear that not getting her mermaid would make her cry. "Lauren look!" Faye announced after quietly telling the man her prize request.

At first she shook her head and buried her face into Nina's shoulder, but even the woman chuckled. "You really should look honey." Nina suggested.

Tentatively peaking out, Lauren screamed louder than ever before as Faye held the exact mermaid she had dreamt about having. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" She squealed hugging both Faye and Kaila as they passed over her prize.

Smiling proudly at the three of them together, Lain was already starting to feel like part of the family again. "Good date choice." Nina complimented seeing Lain's face of approval as she grabbed her wife's hand.

"Thanks." She said softly with a blush.

Nothing was going to go wrong. Especially today.

Repeating the same three step process every time of ride, small snack, and game each of the girls got to experience their choice of action throughout the length of the entire day.

Everyone couldn't have been happier.
—————————————————————————
Let me know what you think. Thanks Lexx signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 9K 25
A 17 year old named Miranda , works at a low paying restaurant as a waitress, she gets abused by her step mother and father as if they think what she...
53.5K 1.3K 23
Avery has been in trouble with the law ever sense he was young,Never anything to serious but enough to raise some flags. Every thing changed when he...
9.7K 165 13
The following story depicts a Mommy Dominate/Little Girl relationship taking place between two consenting adults. If this genre does not appeal to yo...
4.9K 16 1
❝𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒❞ ••• Sixteen-year-old Etteo Valterri is oblivious to the fact his nature... makes him a caregiver. A daddy to a special little girl. In...