My Life My Rules

By LexForLexxanie

After being taken from her home by loan sharks, Kaila finds herself in an unforeseen environment. After being... More

Chapter 1: Pay Attention
Chapter 2: Sold
Chapter 3: Journey Through the Dark
Chapter 4: Hello Floor
Chapter 5: Ice Breaker
Chapter 6: Brunch
Chapter 7: Worlds Apart
Chapter 8: Our Little Secret
Chapter 9: Red and Blue
Chapter 10: Outfit Change
Chapter 11: First Stop
Chapter 12: Game Time
Chapter 13: Strike
Chapter 14: Hidden Scars
Chapter 15: Inner Thoughts
Chapter 16: Clues
Chapter 17: Shocked
Chapter 18: Blind Buying
Chapter 19: Two Extra Pairs of Ears
Chapter 20: Corrections
Chapter 21: Goodies Galore
Chapter 22: Decisions
Chapter 23: Sudden Surprise
Chapter 24: Trial Run
Chapter 25: Wildfire
Chapter 26: Stuck
Chapter 27: Fastforwards
Chapter 28: Incident
Chapter 29: Time for Departure
Chapter 30: Stay Back from the Fishies
Chapter 31: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 32: Easy Flow
Chapter 33: The Fault is Yours
Chapter 34: Clingy and Worried
Chapter 35: From Zero to a Hundred
Chapter 36: Triple Threat
Chapter 37: Strange Suspicion
Chapter 38: A Safe Place
Chapter 39: Explain Yourself
Chapter 40: The Wicked Witch
Chapter 41: The Monster in the Dark
Chapter 42: Distractions
Chapter 43: Car Troubles
Chapter 44: A New Friend
Chapter 45: Living on the Edge
Chapter 46: Urgent Wake Up Call
Chapter 47: Our Little Secret
Chapter 48: Play With Us
Chapter 49: Splitting Up
Chapter 51: Seperation
Chapter 52: Locked In
Chapter 53: Art Class
Chapter 54: Reuniting Family
Chapter 55: Hiding Away
Chapter 56: The Sound of Heartache
Chapter 57: The Return
Chapter 58: Line Troubles
Chapter 59: Disappearing Act
Chapter 60: Unwelcomed Guests
Chapter 61: Karma
Chapter 62: The Bargain
Chapter 63: You What
Chapter 64: Double Date
Chapter 65: Fight Outside
Chapter 66: Aftermath
Chapter 67: Everyone's Got Gloomy Days
Chapter 68: Presents
Chapter 69: Sunset
Chapter 70: Imperfect Reflection
Chapter 71: Distinct
Chapter 72: Mood Shifts
Chapter 73: Double Trouble
Chapter 74: Just A Dream
Chapter 75: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 76: Madame's Cafe
Chapter 77: Hourglass
Chapter 78: Bird Calling
Chapter 79: And Then There Were Three
Chapter 80: Turn of Trust
Chapter 81: Anchor
Chapter 82: Everlasting Effect
Chapter 83: Remember This
Chapter 84: Confused Bug
Chapter 85: Evening Preparations
Chapter 86: Sudden Awakening
Chapter 87: Reflection
Chapter 88: Journal Entries
Chapter 89: No Take Backs
Chapter 90: Cafe of Fun
Chapter 91: Apologic Gesture
Chapter 92: Voicemail
Chapter 93: A Festive Distraction
Chapter 94: Winter Wonderland
Chapter 95: Late Night Troubles
Chapter 96: Special Venue
Chapter 97: Inside Job
Chapter 98: Hot Cocoa
Chapter 99: Poker Face
Chapter 100: Palace Event

Chapter 50: A Simple Gesture

4.1K 161 7
By LexForLexxanie

As Faye, Lauren, and Kaila were running around the backyard the couple were indoors packing up the last of the girls belongings in their bags. "Did you get everything?" Lain asked her wife.

"I think so. I've packed bottles and pacifiers for the girls, I got them a change of clothes, I grabbed some extra diapers for Kaila, a few toys. Am I missing anything?"

"Sounds like you've got it all." Lain shrugged. "I've got the reservations made for our day with Faye already. All that's left to do is tell the girls."

"When do we have to leave?" Nina checked the watch on her wrist seeing it was only a little after nine in the morning.

Checking her schedule for the day, Lain looked between the clock and her plans. "Half an hour."

"Alright I'll go let the girls know to start coming back inside." Nina said putting the girls bags on the floor as she walked towards their back door.

While Faye and Lauren were running after one another, it was noticeable how slow Kaila moved in comparison. Nina opened the door sighing as she put her head against the doorframe. She couldn't wait to see all three of them running around.

"Got you! You're it!" Lauren yelled as she poked Kaila's back before instantly running in the opposite direction.

Kaila turned around slowly seeing both of the other girls had hidden behind a large tree.

Going over slowly at first she tried picking up speed but as she did the feeling between her legs began to affect her running.

Blushing as she stopped. Kaila resorted to quickly walked over to them instead. However, she was definitely not fast enough. As soon as she even got close to the area that the tree was in Faye and Lauren sprinted away as they laughed only making Kaila pout her lips as she puffed her cheeks.

Going after them, her slow speed made it near to impossible to catch them. She was cursing the diaper hugging her bottom as she whined frustratedly.

After watching them play for a few more minutes Nina finally cut their game off early to alleviate the stress omitting from her littlest girl. "Come inside girls. Mommy and I have something we need to tell you." She shouted for them.

All turning their attentions toward the woman, they began walking back. Laughing as they walked in, Faye and Lauren were giggling up a storm as Kaila crossed her arms walking in behind them. "Cheer up cutie. It's only a game." Nina comforted. Gently pulling Kaila's frown upside down, the little girl giggled as the woman made her smile.

"That's better. Now come on, mommy's waiting for us in the dining room." She said grabbing Kaila's off the floor and onto her hip before shutting the door behind them.

Seeing the other girls already talking to Lain about their game outside, Nina sat on a chair setting Kaila down in her lap as she cradled her.

Resting her head against the woman's chest, Kaila curled into her spot as she felt warm and snug in the woman's arms.

"Do you girls remember how mama and I told you about our mommy and baby dates?" Lain asked.

Seeing all the girls nod their heads, Lain smiled as she could already see the excitement filling their eyes. "Well that's what we're doing today. Starting with you, princess." She locked eyes with Faye.

Cheering as she jumped up and down Faye was running along the bottom floor screaming, "I get to go first!" over and over again in joy as the women couldn't hold back their laughter.

"What about us?" A soft voice brought them out of their fun.

Seeing Lauren nervously standing in front of her, Lain sat down pulling Lauren onto her lap as well. "You and Kaila are going to be having a play date today." She said with some excitement.

But with the grey clouds covering up their little girls faces, the woman breathed heavily knowing this wasn't going to be an easy trip after all. "But I wanna stay with you." Lauren pouted as she wrapped her arms around Lain's neck refusing to let go.

In her own lap, Nina could see the tears welling up in Kaila's big eyes.

Holding their girls tightly while Faye was still running around more excited than ever, the woman gulped. "I know precious girl, but today we're going to be spending time alone with Faye. I'm sorry. Mama and I have already told Alia that you girls would be coming over this morning." She broke the news.

Remembering who in fact Lain was speaking about, the girls looked at one another knowing that meant they weren't just having any normal type of play date. Instead they were being sent to a daycare where who knows how many other littles would be there.

Feeling more uneasy they refused to let the women go. "Don't wanna." Kaila begged as she looked between Lain and Nina.

Pressing a kiss on top her head Nina bounced her legs slightly. "I'm sorry sweetheart. Mommy and I will have our day with you soon." She assured. "And then Lauren and Faye will have to go and it'll just be us. But for today it's Faye's turn."

And right on cue their bubbly little girl ran back into the room as she struggled to get her jacket on. "Where are we going first mama?" She asked Nina still bouncing on her toes ignoring the sad and upset glares the other girls were giving her.

"It's a surprise honey. But first we've got to drop Kaila and Lauren off somewhere first." Nina said.

"To Grammy?" She tilted her head.

"No Grammy's busy today with work. So instead we're going to a new place where you girls can meet some new friends." Lain informed.

Checking her watch again Nina noticed it was just about time to get going. Standing up she positioned Kaila back on her hip. "Did you go potty sweets?" She whispered into the girls ear.

As she shook her head against her chest, Nina sighed before looking to her wife. "Kaila and I will be back. Get the girls into the car please." She asked of her wife seeing a nod in response.

With Lauren still persistent not to go Lain gave the girl a pacifier and kiss to the head. Giving up in Lain's arms, Lauren frowned as she was being carried out while the woman held Faye's hand.

Meanwhile, Nina carried Kaila upstairs into her Aladdin themed bedroom. Laying her little girl on the bed Kaila immediately whined. Going to roll off the edge so she could run and hide away, Nina placed her hand over her small chest softly yet keeping her in place. Shushing the girl as she whined Nina looked at Kaila firmly.

"I know you to lie to me earlier about your diaper." She said looking Kaila in the eyes seeing her guilty face dropping. "I could feel you had went earlier, that's why I had asked. Now you've lied to me and we're still getting you changed. So there was no point in getting in trouble over the inevitable." She said disappointedly.

In shame Kaila covered her eyes as Nina sighed and shook her head.

Quickly grabbed the supplies from the bathroom, Nina returned to make a fast switch. Throwing the used diaper away she washed her hands before tending to the little girl with silent tears coming down her face.

"Why won't you just tell mommy or I that you've went? There's nothing wrong with going honey." Nina assured.

However, in the back of her mind she was concerned. Kaila had been using the diapers more than the women had anticipated. Not that they minded, it just sent them into pure shock.

"Cause I'm embarrassed." She hiccuped as she sat up throwing herself into Nina's arms still.

Kissing her nose, Nina looked at Kaila with nothing but love in her eyes. "Mommy or I don't blame you for feeling that way, but I'm just saying you don't have to be feeling like that. We want you to be comfortable. And that means no staying in a wet diaper for long amounts of time. But we can't help that if you don't tell us when you've gone." She said with seriousness to her voice. "Can you try for me sweet pea? Try to let mommy or I know from now on. I know it'll be hard at first, but I promise it'll get easier."

After waiting for Kaila to wipe her eyes with the back of her hand she gulped. "Okay." Her voice was soft and frail.

Smiling once again Nina picked the little girl up and twirled her around. "That's my girl." She said seeing her comment make the little girl smile.

"Now let's go before they leave us."

Being reminded of today's events Kaila was not thrilled to be brought down and strapped into her car seat. Sitting behind Lain, Nina drove the girls while Faye sat kicking her legs happily besides her. Even though Lauren was behind Nina, on the opposite side of the car, Kaila could feel the girls displeasure from their adventure today as well.

Trying to lighten the situation the women put on some cheerful tunes. While they hummed along to the melodies, Kaila just sat in the back staring out her window. Clutching on tighter to her blanket that was already waiting in her car seat for her, she sunk into her seat letting the soft material of the blanket brush against her face.

Feeling someone grab her hand, she turned around seeing Faye smiling gently towards her. The little girl didn't speak but Kaila could see everything she had to say written out on her sweetly grinning face.

Holding the girl strapped in besides her back, Kaila eased her grip on her blanket slightly.

Smiling when she noticed how her gesture helped release some of the tension building on the girl besides her, Faye smiled as she turned around grabbing hold of Lauren's hand as well.

Even though she had to fish for the girls hand, since it was hidden under her blanket, she could see the same thankful response the girl had on her face.

Smirking as she peered back through the rear view mirror, Nina was proud watching Faye look even happier than before as she held onto the little girls hands from besides her to comfort them.

Taking a mental note of that she knew her little girl was getting an extra big reward today.
———————————————————————————
Let me know what you think. Thanks Lexx signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 10.8K 37
Lucy leaves home in an attempt to escape an abusive situation. Two women take her in and care for her as their own.
19.1K 178 10
Just a bunch of Oneshots about littles being littles. I've decided; We don't have enough mcyt & friends agere yet, we have to change that! Here we go...
422 26 29
Where Layla, a seventeen-year-old high school student, must learn to come to terms with how Kai, who is new to town, looks exactly like the nameless...
9.9K 165 13
The following story depicts a Mommy Dominate/Little Girl relationship taking place between two consenting adults. If this genre does not appeal to yo...