My Life My Rules

Od LexForLexxanie

After being taken from her home by loan sharks, Kaila finds herself in an unforeseen environment. After being... Viac

Chapter 1: Pay Attention
Chapter 2: Sold
Chapter 3: Journey Through the Dark
Chapter 4: Hello Floor
Chapter 5: Ice Breaker
Chapter 6: Brunch
Chapter 7: Worlds Apart
Chapter 8: Our Little Secret
Chapter 9: Red and Blue
Chapter 10: Outfit Change
Chapter 11: First Stop
Chapter 12: Game Time
Chapter 13: Strike
Chapter 14: Hidden Scars
Chapter 15: Inner Thoughts
Chapter 16: Clues
Chapter 17: Shocked
Chapter 18: Blind Buying
Chapter 19: Two Extra Pairs of Ears
Chapter 20: Corrections
Chapter 21: Goodies Galore
Chapter 22: Decisions
Chapter 23: Sudden Surprise
Chapter 24: Trial Run
Chapter 25: Wildfire
Chapter 26: Stuck
Chapter 27: Fastforwards
Chapter 28: Incident
Chapter 29: Time for Departure
Chapter 30: Stay Back from the Fishies
Chapter 31: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 32: Easy Flow
Chapter 33: The Fault is Yours
Chapter 34: Clingy and Worried
Chapter 35: From Zero to a Hundred
Chapter 36: Triple Threat
Chapter 37: Strange Suspicion
Chapter 38: A Safe Place
Chapter 39: Explain Yourself
Chapter 40: The Wicked Witch
Chapter 41: The Monster in the Dark
Chapter 42: Distractions
Chapter 43: Car Troubles
Chapter 44: A New Friend
Chapter 45: Living on the Edge
Chapter 46: Urgent Wake Up Call
Chapter 47: Our Little Secret
Chapter 48: Play With Us
Chapter 50: A Simple Gesture
Chapter 51: Seperation
Chapter 52: Locked In
Chapter 53: Art Class
Chapter 54: Reuniting Family
Chapter 55: Hiding Away
Chapter 56: The Sound of Heartache
Chapter 57: The Return
Chapter 58: Line Troubles
Chapter 59: Disappearing Act
Chapter 60: Unwelcomed Guests
Chapter 61: Karma
Chapter 62: The Bargain
Chapter 63: You What
Chapter 64: Double Date
Chapter 65: Fight Outside
Chapter 66: Aftermath
Chapter 67: Everyone's Got Gloomy Days
Chapter 68: Presents
Chapter 69: Sunset
Chapter 70: Imperfect Reflection
Chapter 71: Distinct
Chapter 72: Mood Shifts
Chapter 73: Double Trouble
Chapter 74: Just A Dream
Chapter 75: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 76: Madame's Cafe
Chapter 77: Hourglass
Chapter 78: Bird Calling
Chapter 79: And Then There Were Three
Chapter 80: Turn of Trust
Chapter 81: Anchor
Chapter 82: Everlasting Effect
Chapter 83: Remember This
Chapter 84: Confused Bug
Chapter 85: Evening Preparations
Chapter 86: Sudden Awakening
Chapter 87: Reflection
Chapter 88: Journal Entries
Chapter 89: No Take Backs
Chapter 90: Cafe of Fun
Chapter 91: Apologic Gesture
Chapter 92: Voicemail
Chapter 93: A Festive Distraction
Chapter 94: Winter Wonderland
Chapter 95: Late Night Troubles
Chapter 96: Special Venue
Chapter 97: Inside Job
Chapter 98: Hot Cocoa
Chapter 99: Poker Face
Chapter 100: Palace Event

Chapter 49: Splitting Up

4.7K 170 12
Od LexForLexxanie

A few days passed and things were rolling smoothly with the girls. After her first accident, Kaila hadn't had another since. But not wanting to risk anything the women kept her in the diapers as precautionary measures.

Everything seemed to be going fine for the first seventy two hours after her accident, but as the weekend came to be and the girls were fast asleep in their own rooms the couple were scared awake as they felt a frantic shaking at the end of their bed and a loud noise coming from same that direction.

Looking up worried they spotted a little girl bawling her eyes out as she hit the end of their bed roughly.

"Kaila?" Nina asked as her fuzzy vision adjusted to their dark room.

Jumping out of bed as soon as she realized it was indeed her little girl, Nina rushed over to her. Grabbing Kaila off the floor, the woman held her in her grasp while rocking her soothingly.

Something she noticed was the awkward way her baby positioned herself in her arms.

By this point Lain had woken up and joined her wife's side. With both women anxiously looking at their weeping baby, they had a sneaking suspicion of what had occurred.

"What happened honey? Did you have a nightmare?" Lain beat around the bush while rubbing Kaila's back.

Seeing her shake her head Nina braced herself to get the real question out of the way. "Did you go potty in your diaper?" She whispered into the girls ear calmly to avoid any insecure feelings she would've had.

Hearing her weeping getting louder as she dug her face into the woman's shoulder, Kaila shook her head.

It was obvious Nina didn't believe her.

Holding the girls head gently against her shoulder, Nina turned the small girl so her back was directed towards Lain. Silently making an exchange of communication using only their eyes the couple agreed with one another. Proceeding cautiously Lain checked the little girl just in case.

And no surprise she found the culprit to her baby's discomfort.

With Kaila laying limp in Nina's arms, Lain walked out of their room to gather the supplies for a change while Nina continued rocking the girl. "It's alright sweet girl. You're okay. We're just going to give you a quick change."

"No!" Kaila cried out from behind the woman's shoulder.

Sighing Nina sat down with Kaila sitting on her lap. Directing Kaila face toward her own, Nina kissed the girls nose. "Well we can't have you in a wet diaper all night. It's not going to be fun dealing with all the rashes." She said. "You don't want to be hurting with rashes, do you?"

Shaking her head, Kaila looked at Nina with her big teary eyes. "Sorry." She sniffled.

"I've told you before princess, you don't have to be sorry. That's why mommy and I kept you in your diapers. In case something like this happened again. And see..." she patted the little girls bottom making her blush, "...no leaks. So there's no need to worry."

As Nina comforted Kaila, Lain finally returned with a fresh diaper in hand along with a few extra items. "Let's get this wet diaper off of you now. You've been in it long enough." Nina said laying their small girl down on their bed.

"Do you want me to do it or mommy?"

Kaila's eyes looked between the women feeling her heart beating out of her chest. Ever since her first accident she had forced Lain to be the one aiding her changes.

But seeing the caring eyes of the woman already standing at the end of the bed by her feet, Kaila gulped as her face turned red. Thankfully the darkness of the room covered up her blush completely.

Pointing to Nina, Kaila felt her face getting hot.

Surprised by the girls decision, the couple had anticipated her to pick Lain again. Feeling included in their new bond, Nina smiled graciously. Grabbing the diaper and powder from her wife she prepped herself to change her little girl for the first time.

"Here sweetheart this is for you." Lain told Kaila reassuringly as she passed over a bottle of warm milk.

Instantly putting it into her mouth Kaila tried to focus on her bottle rather than what was happening on her lower half.

Making quick work with some guidance from her wife, Nina swiftly switched the girls diapers. "All done!" She happily announced sitting Kaila up. "You were such a good girl for me!" She praised kissing the small girls head.

"Good girl Kaila!" Lain added much to the girls happiness.

Getting kisses from both women Kaila found their attention appealing. Finding it within herself to smile at their constant love and affection, she blushed harder.

Seeing her wife yawning briefly Lain scooped Kaila up. "You can sleep in here with mama and I tonight." She said laying Kaila in the center of their bed.

Sandwiching her, Lain and Nina wrapped their arms around Kaila's small figure. Feeling the blanket engulf her body made her feel toasty, but the warmth of the couples bodies around her made her feel safe.

Shutting her eyes as she continued sucking away at her bottle she listened as the woman whispered into her ears reassuringly.

By the time morning came around and Lain woke up, she noticed that the little girl who fell asleep besides her was no longer there. "Kaila?" She called out loud enough to be heard from the hallway but still quiet enough as to not disrupt her sleeping wife.

Hearing no response the woman got up and exited her bedroom. With the three girls rooms all aligned in the same hallway, she began her journey down it.

Checking on her other girls while she was in the hall, Lain opened Lauren's door first. And all that was in front of her was an empty mermaid bedding.

"Laur?" She called again getting nothing in response.

Scratching her head confused, Lain passed by Kaila's room. Looking through her open door she wasn't surprised to find her Aladdin room completely empty.

'Third is a charm right?' She thought to herself as she grabbed ahold of the final girls door knob. "Faye?" She asked opening the door seeing yet another empty room.

"Girls?" She called louder than before so she could be heard from downstairs.

"Mommy down here!" Finally she grinned hearing one of her little girls respond.

Already heading down the steps Lain came to a stop seeing all three girls sitting on the couch in the living room curled up with one another as their morning cartoons played on the screen in front of them.

"What's going on down here?" The woman asked as she proudly smiled at her girls.

"We're watching shows." Faye answered while the other girls were too busy watching the scenes.

"When did you all come down?"

Shrugging even Faye didn't know. The hour they had already spent down stairs seemed to go by faster than actuality.

"Alright. Well you girls relax then I'm going to get started on breakfast." She said leaving for the kitchen. Taking one last look back at her three girls together Lain smiled largely. While Faye and Lauren were casually talking about the show, Lain was more astounded to see Kaila laying her head down on Lauren's lap.

With her bottom aimed away from the other girls, Kaila sat on the edge furthest away from an arm rest while Lauren sat in the center.

Grilling up eggs and bacon with pancakes on the side Lain made a fast and easy meal. By the time she finished her tired wife found her way down the steps as well.

Making her way into the kitchen, Nina wrapped her arms around Lain's waist as she rested her chin against Lain's shoulder.

Kissing her wife's neck, Nina sighed taking a large breath of her wife's natural calming scent.

"Everything okay?" Lain asked turning to Nina.

"Yeah, but I think having Kaila kicking all night long has some bad side effects." She said twisting her back as loud cracking sounded came out.

"She didn't kick me."

"Well lucky you." She teased slapping her wife's ass.

"Babe!" Lain jumped nearly dropping one of the girls pancakes onto the floor.

Just hearing Nina chuckle to herself Lain rolled her eyes as she plated their cooked food.

While Lain used a knife to cut the girls food up, Nina had started the process of making coffee for herself. "So have you thought about today?" Nina asked.

"What do you mean?" Lain raised an eyebrow but didn't take her attention off the food in front of her so she didn't cut herself.

"It's the weekend. We were going to start our mommy dates with the girls." Nina reminded.

Snapping her fingers and nodding her head, Lain gasped lightly as the memory came back into the front line of her memory. "You forgot didn't you?" Nina asked cheekily knowing the simple admittance would drive her wife insane.

"Of course not." Lain insisted. "I was just making sure we were on the same page here about the girls dates." She chuckled nervously. With everything going on with Kaila, Lain's memory wasn't putting out its best service.

"Good then did you decide who we were taking out first?" Nina asked.

Frantically thinking of a response, Lain was relieved to remember she had already ran through that question in her head. With an answer already set in place she nodded her head towards her wife. "Faye." She said.

"I had a feeling you'd say that." Nina chuckled pouring the girls bottles with juice in it.

"Why wouldn't I? It feels like it's been so long since it was just the three of us. Not to mention we've been putting a lot of attention on Kaila and Lauren lately while they've settled in with us. I know it would be good for Faye if we spent some quality time with her."

As she agreed with her wife, Nina nodded. "But do you think that Kaila and Lauren are even ready for what we have planned for them since they aren't coming?"

"They don't have a choice. We need someone to watch them while we spend alone time with Faye, and your mom's busy working on university stuff. Plus after I got off the phone with Alia yesterday morning she said she was thrilled the girls were coming over. She even said Rosy was excited to see them again."

"I guess." Nina said screwing on the lid to the last of their bottles. "I hope Alia doesn't stress herself out having to watch two extra girls today."

"She'll be fine. Besides were going to check out the center before we leave them so we'll know they'll be in good hands." Standing at the counter looking into the adjacent room where their girls resided, Lain smiled as she happily watched them enjoy one another's company.

Feeling her wife's arms slip around her waist again, Lain rested her head back against Nina's shoulder. With both women looking longingly at their girls, they were excited to see where this weekend would take them.
———————————————————————————
Let me know what you think. Thanks Lexx signing off

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

915K 28.2K 103
Finally, it was the first day of Kaila's senior year at Salvia High. Under the right circumstances she would have seen today as exciting. But these w...
617K 9K 25
A 17 year old named Miranda , works at a low paying restaurant as a waitress, she gets abused by her step mother and father as if they think what she...
506K 16.5K 52
After losing his mom, Charlie had been left to live with his abusive father for years. He felt completely alone, only finding comfort in his age regr...
135K 3.2K 68
THIS IS NOT DDLB OR AGE PLAY IF YOU PUT IT IN THOSE LIBRARIES I WILL MESSAGE YOU TO TAKE IT OUT Ashley's mom sent him to a school,but not a normal s...