My Life My Rules

By LexForLexxanie

After being taken from her home by loan sharks, Kaila finds herself in an unforeseen environment. After being... More

Chapter 1: Pay Attention
Chapter 2: Sold
Chapter 3: Journey Through the Dark
Chapter 4: Hello Floor
Chapter 5: Ice Breaker
Chapter 6: Brunch
Chapter 7: Worlds Apart
Chapter 8: Our Little Secret
Chapter 9: Red and Blue
Chapter 10: Outfit Change
Chapter 11: First Stop
Chapter 12: Game Time
Chapter 13: Strike
Chapter 14: Hidden Scars
Chapter 15: Inner Thoughts
Chapter 16: Clues
Chapter 17: Shocked
Chapter 18: Blind Buying
Chapter 19: Two Extra Pairs of Ears
Chapter 20: Corrections
Chapter 21: Goodies Galore
Chapter 22: Decisions
Chapter 23: Sudden Surprise
Chapter 24: Trial Run
Chapter 25: Wildfire
Chapter 26: Stuck
Chapter 27: Fastforwards
Chapter 28: Incident
Chapter 29: Time for Departure
Chapter 30: Stay Back from the Fishies
Chapter 31: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 32: Easy Flow
Chapter 33: The Fault is Yours
Chapter 34: Clingy and Worried
Chapter 35: From Zero to a Hundred
Chapter 36: Triple Threat
Chapter 37: Strange Suspicion
Chapter 38: A Safe Place
Chapter 39: Explain Yourself
Chapter 40: The Wicked Witch
Chapter 41: The Monster in the Dark
Chapter 42: Distractions
Chapter 43: Car Troubles
Chapter 44: A New Friend
Chapter 45: Living on the Edge
Chapter 46: Urgent Wake Up Call
Chapter 48: Play With Us
Chapter 49: Splitting Up
Chapter 50: A Simple Gesture
Chapter 51: Seperation
Chapter 52: Locked In
Chapter 53: Art Class
Chapter 54: Reuniting Family
Chapter 55: Hiding Away
Chapter 56: The Sound of Heartache
Chapter 57: The Return
Chapter 58: Line Troubles
Chapter 59: Disappearing Act
Chapter 60: Unwelcomed Guests
Chapter 61: Karma
Chapter 62: The Bargain
Chapter 63: You What
Chapter 64: Double Date
Chapter 65: Fight Outside
Chapter 66: Aftermath
Chapter 67: Everyone's Got Gloomy Days
Chapter 68: Presents
Chapter 69: Sunset
Chapter 70: Imperfect Reflection
Chapter 71: Distinct
Chapter 72: Mood Shifts
Chapter 73: Double Trouble
Chapter 74: Just A Dream
Chapter 75: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 76: Madame's Cafe
Chapter 77: Hourglass
Chapter 78: Bird Calling
Chapter 79: And Then There Were Three
Chapter 80: Turn of Trust
Chapter 81: Anchor
Chapter 82: Everlasting Effect
Chapter 83: Remember This
Chapter 84: Confused Bug
Chapter 85: Evening Preparations
Chapter 86: Sudden Awakening
Chapter 87: Reflection
Chapter 88: Journal Entries
Chapter 89: No Take Backs
Chapter 90: Cafe of Fun
Chapter 91: Apologic Gesture
Chapter 92: Voicemail
Chapter 93: A Festive Distraction
Chapter 94: Winter Wonderland
Chapter 95: Late Night Troubles
Chapter 96: Special Venue
Chapter 97: Inside Job
Chapter 98: Hot Cocoa
Chapter 99: Poker Face
Chapter 100: Palace Event

Chapter 47: Our Little Secret

4.5K 163 3
By LexForLexxanie

Looking at the white item decorated with little bears on it, Kaila slowly turned her gaze back towards the woman standing at the edge of the bed as she was blushing profusely. She felt more tears coming back, before her small body covered by her turtle towel, was being pulled into Lain's embrace.

"I don't need it." Kaila begged into woman's ear. "I don't." She clung onto the woman's shirt as her tears soaked into her chest.

"Oh I know you don't sweet pea, but it would just be for emergency's. That way this won't happen again."

Shaking her head Kaila refused to let go of the woman who was currently running her hand calmly through the girls hair. Shushing Kaila as she began to rub circles on the girls back, Lain pressed a gentle kiss onto her cheek.

Looking her little girl in the eyes Lain placed her forehead against Kaila's, as she brushed her thumbs against the girls cheeks. "Can you please let me put it on you honey? You won't even know it's there, and you can have all the fun you want without needing to worry about another accident."

Sniffling as Lain spoke Kaila felt her heart pounding a thousand times harder almost as if it were threatening to fall out of her chest.

"I know it's new and scary for you, but how about this, I'll be the only one who knows about it. We don't have to tell the other girls. It'll just be our little secret."

"They'll see it." She pouted as her eyes closed forcing the tears stuck on her eyelashes to drip down her red cheeks.

"They won't. They'll be hidden." Lain promised. Moving to grab the diaper from behind the girl, she put it on full display for Kaila to inspect. "And look it's got bears on it. You like bears." She pointed to all the different bear designs scattered along the front of it.

"So what do you say honey? Will you let mommy put this on you?" She nervously asked giving the diaper a small shake in her hands.

Taking a few seconds to think things through to herself, Kaila contemplated about it while Lain stood anxiously in front of Kaila with her fingers crossed. She desperately wanted her little girl to trust her on this move, but seeing how scared she seemed she didn't know if it was going to be possible.

Waiting for what felt like an hour Lain finally took a breathe when she saw Kaila timidly nod her head. It was so subtle that had she not been paying close attention to her, Lain would have missed it completely or assumed she was simply shaking her body.

In her relief Lain got closer to the girl pressing yet another kiss onto her head. "Thank you Kaila." She said proudly before pushing Kaila back down onto the bed softly. She made quick work as to not embarrass the girl for longer than needed.

Kaila threw her hands over her face to shield her deep red blush. With some baby powder on and one clean diaper later the deed was finally done.

Kaila felt the soft material between her legs which only made her want to hide away more. She didn't move her hands away from her face until she felt something going up her legs.

Peaking out through her fingers she watched as Lain began pulling up overalls onto her legs. Stopping at her hip, Lain grabbed Kaila's hands putting them into her shirt before completing the look by hooking her overalls over her shoulders. "Aren't you cute." She awed smirking at Kaila.

Still bright red the little girl refused to move on her own. While she was nervous about Lain putting a diaper on her, she was even more terrified of finding out what it did to her walking.

"Now let's get this hair sorted." Lain said trying eagerly to change the topic before Kaila got into her own head and changed her mind about the diaper currently hidden underneath her overalls.

Putting her hair into pigtails Lain looked at Kaila's full look unable to help herself as a small coo came out. "You look so pretty!" She cheered grabbing Kaila off the bed and onto her hip while she put the remaining items on the bed away.

Just hiding her face into Lain's neck, Kaila shyly stayed in her safe place while the woman returned downstairs. Outside the two of them could hear Lauren and Faye laughing through a nearly window.

Walking into the kitchen Lain made Kaila a quick bottle with juice in it before passing it over. While Kaila didn't want to move, she did feel parched after all her crying.

Taking her bottle the little girl held it to her mouth while Lain bounced her gently making it all the more apparent about the new item hugging onto her bottom.

Trying to focus more on the bottle in front of her Kaila shut her eyes tightly.

Figuring Kaila wouldn't want to join the other girls just yet, Lain sat the little girl on the couch.

Kaila whined as soon as her bottom came into contact with the seat underneath her as a loud crinkling noise came out from beneath. Looking up at Lain with pouting eyes the woman just kissed Kaila's head before moving along as if nothing happened.

Going to put on a cartoon for her, Lain watched as a fun bright show came on catching Kaila's attention.

Trying to take her mind off of the diaper underneath her, Kaila focused more intensely than normal on the show in front of her.

While her little girl sat drinking her juice watching cartoons, Lain returned to finish the remainder of the laundry. Still having to get the last of the chores around the house done, she figured she had a while before Kaila would need her again.

So as she finally finished all fo the family's laundry, she snuck away to finish washing Kaila's belongings from earlier. Leaving the small girl alone in the living room to do her own thing, Lain was rushing to finish before her show did.

But around twenty minutes later there was an open and slam of a door not too far away. Not taking her attention off the screen in front of her, Kaila missed seeing Nina enter the home.

The mocha woman smiled to herself seeing Kaila awake from her nap. Seeing how invested the girl was in her show, Nina quietly made her way closer as she smiling even larger to herself when she saw how adorable Lain had dressed her.

"Hey there princess." She cooed taking a seat besides the girl.

Finally being taken out of her show, Kaila blushed as she kept her eyes down refusing to move not wanting another crinkle to echo out for the woman to hear.

"Where's mommy?" She asked needing to get something for the girls outside. Shrugging, Kaila finally realized Lain's absence. "It's alright then I'll find her on my own. Say don't you look absolutely adorable today." Nina awed as she tugged on the girls overalls lightly.

Not wanting the white object to be revealed Kaila pushed Nina's hand away before shaking her head. "Are you alright?" She asked the girl confused.

"Babe!" Nina looked up seeing her wife frantically calling her over from the opposite side of the house.

"I'll be back." Nina told Kaila before ushering towards Lain. Looking to her wife with the same confusion on her face, Lain threw her finger over her lips as she pushed Nina into their downstairs empty guest room. "What is wrong with Kaila? I was just playing with her overalls when she pushed my hand away."

"Babe give her a break please she's going through something right now."

"Well what is it? If it's important I'd want to know too."

"She..." Lain peaked out into the empty hallway ensuring their privacy. "...had an accident when she woke up from her nap."

"Oh..." Nina's eyes darted around the room as she nodded her head. "So you had that talk with her."

"Yeah."

"How'd she take it? Is she wearing one of the diapers now?" Her wife had so many questions.

"She was hesitant at first, well she still is actually, but I got her to agree to let me out her into one. I have her sheets washing right now. But I did tell her we weren't going to tell the girls, so don't you mention it to them." Lain insisted.

"Babe, you know they're going to find out someday. Might as well break the news to them all at once."

"I said we weren't telling them." Lain persisted. "I promised Kaila that. She wouldn't have let me put it on her if she knew Faye and Lauren were going to find out. She's terrified of the idea of somebody knowing she has one on."

"So we're just suppose to sneak diapers around from our own girls?"

"Look babe, I'm not asking you to lie to them forever with me, I'm just asking that you give Kaila some time to get used to them before letting the other girls find out."

Throwing her hands up in defeat, Nina nodded. "Alright fine you got me. I won't say anything to them until Kaila's adjusted to them."

"Thank you. Now what are you doing in here? You were suppose to be outside watching the girls?"

"Oh Faye was just asking if she could show Lauren how to use a kite but I can't remember where we put ours from last year."

"It's in the shed outside. Top shelf."

Kissing Lain's cheek Nina smiled. "Thanks babe."

Turning to walk out Nina was stopped in the doorway of the room when Lain called for her. "You won't say anything?"

Sealing her lips in one clean motion Nina smiled assuringly before disappearing out of the room. Passing by Kaila on her way towards the back door, Nina couldn't help but notice the girls clear defense sitting position.

As a lightbulb hovering over her head switched on Nina ran upstairs swiftly retrieving a blanket from Kaila's room. With Aladdin and the Magic Carpet printed on it she laid the blanket down on the girls lap. "Now you can be all toasty while you watch your show." She played it off which Kaila accepted graciously.

With her lower half covered it was obvious how Kaila's tense body eased up. "I'll see you later honey." Nina stroked her head before rushing out to help her other girls waiting for her return.

Finally alone once again, Kaila breathed deeply as she laid her head against the arm rest of the couch. Letting the cold juice quench her thirst, Kaila focused on her show just wanting today to end already.
———————————————————————————
Let me know what you think. Thanks Lexx signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 140 5
TW β€’ Contains of Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Trauma, Blood, Bruising, Gaslighting, Manipulation, Possessive, Sadism, Bondage, Unethical human experime...
10K 327 11
In the year 4896... Life is hard, but for Sophie, it has been a nightmare. Growing up in a place where she is considered a mere inconvenience due to...
53.3K 1.3K 23
Avery has been in trouble with the law ever sense he was young,Never anything to serious but enough to raise some flags. Every thing changed when he...
30.9K 795 22
At the age of 23, all what Camille wanted in her life was someone who would take care of her like she wished to be treated ever since she realized sh...