My Life My Rules

بواسطة LexForLexxanie

After being taken from her home by loan sharks, Kaila finds herself in an unforeseen environment. After being... المزيد

Chapter 1: Pay Attention
Chapter 2: Sold
Chapter 3: Journey Through the Dark
Chapter 4: Hello Floor
Chapter 5: Ice Breaker
Chapter 6: Brunch
Chapter 7: Worlds Apart
Chapter 8: Our Little Secret
Chapter 9: Red and Blue
Chapter 10: Outfit Change
Chapter 11: First Stop
Chapter 12: Game Time
Chapter 13: Strike
Chapter 14: Hidden Scars
Chapter 15: Inner Thoughts
Chapter 16: Clues
Chapter 17: Shocked
Chapter 18: Blind Buying
Chapter 19: Two Extra Pairs of Ears
Chapter 20: Corrections
Chapter 21: Goodies Galore
Chapter 22: Decisions
Chapter 23: Sudden Surprise
Chapter 24: Trial Run
Chapter 25: Wildfire
Chapter 26: Stuck
Chapter 27: Fastforwards
Chapter 28: Incident
Chapter 29: Time for Departure
Chapter 30: Stay Back from the Fishies
Chapter 31: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 32: Easy Flow
Chapter 33: The Fault is Yours
Chapter 34: Clingy and Worried
Chapter 35: From Zero to a Hundred
Chapter 36: Triple Threat
Chapter 37: Strange Suspicion
Chapter 38: A Safe Place
Chapter 39: Explain Yourself
Chapter 40: The Wicked Witch
Chapter 41: The Monster in the Dark
Chapter 42: Distractions
Chapter 43: Car Troubles
Chapter 44: A New Friend
Chapter 45: Living on the Edge
Chapter 47: Our Little Secret
Chapter 48: Play With Us
Chapter 49: Splitting Up
Chapter 50: A Simple Gesture
Chapter 51: Seperation
Chapter 52: Locked In
Chapter 53: Art Class
Chapter 54: Reuniting Family
Chapter 55: Hiding Away
Chapter 56: The Sound of Heartache
Chapter 57: The Return
Chapter 58: Line Troubles
Chapter 59: Disappearing Act
Chapter 60: Unwelcomed Guests
Chapter 61: Karma
Chapter 62: The Bargain
Chapter 63: You What
Chapter 64: Double Date
Chapter 65: Fight Outside
Chapter 66: Aftermath
Chapter 67: Everyone's Got Gloomy Days
Chapter 68: Presents
Chapter 69: Sunset
Chapter 70: Imperfect Reflection
Chapter 71: Distinct
Chapter 72: Mood Shifts
Chapter 73: Double Trouble
Chapter 74: Just A Dream
Chapter 75: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 76: Madame's Cafe
Chapter 77: Hourglass
Chapter 78: Bird Calling
Chapter 79: And Then There Were Three
Chapter 80: Turn of Trust
Chapter 81: Anchor
Chapter 82: Everlasting Effect
Chapter 83: Remember This
Chapter 84: Confused Bug
Chapter 85: Evening Preparations
Chapter 86: Sudden Awakening
Chapter 87: Reflection
Chapter 88: Journal Entries
Chapter 89: No Take Backs
Chapter 90: Cafe of Fun
Chapter 91: Apologic Gesture
Chapter 92: Voicemail
Chapter 93: A Festive Distraction
Chapter 94: Winter Wonderland
Chapter 95: Late Night Troubles
Chapter 96: Special Venue
Chapter 97: Inside Job
Chapter 98: Hot Cocoa
Chapter 99: Poker Face
Chapter 100: Palace Event

Chapter 46: Urgent Wake Up Call

4.3K 167 4
بواسطة LexForLexxanie

A week had passed since the small family's expedition to the park when Lauren and Faye were out playing in their backyard, while Kaila was still inside taking her evening nap.

With Nina outside watching the two girls running around throwing the autumn leaves at one another, Lain was indoors doing chores around the house as she waited for the little girl upstairs to wake up.

Prior to the girls nap, the couple had just finished feeding the girls some lunch. After some nuggets and fries Kaila made her way upstairs with Lain going down easily for her nap. Lauren on the other hand was too hyper from the energy she obtained from her food that she needed to run a marathon before she'd settle down enough for a nap.

Always ready to play, Faye insisted on going outside for an adventure to which Nina happily obliged. If it meant Lauren would go down for her nap easier afterwards then to the woman it was worth it.

Now with nearly every chore for the day done, Lain could hear some commotion going on upstairs.

First there was a rattle of footsteps marching across the floor from one side of the house to the other. Already worrying enough, but soon after the footsteps were followed by the loud sound slam of a door.

Uneasy about all the ruckus, Lain dropped the shirt she was currently folding in the living room and raced as fast as she could up the stairs.

Going straight to Kaila's room she wasn't surprised to find it empty. Trying to listen for any sound coming from around the floor, she gently called out the girls name hearing no response. Instead the only signal guiding her was the soft whimpers seemingly coming out from the shut bathroom door.

Immediately going for the handle, Lain frowned finding it locked. "Kaila? Are you alright in there?" She asked concerned still twisting the locked knob. "Can you open the door for mommy please baby?"

"No! Go away!" She shouted back through the door sounding as if her whimpers turned into heavier tears.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" Lain persisted determined not to move from this spot.

"Just go away!" Her voice cracked as she sniffled loudly in between her words. Hiccuping as she spoke there was a long pause before she begged for the woman outside to leave for the third time. "Please leave me alone."

Hurt by the sorrow filled tone her little girl had, Lain was scrambling in her head thinking of what she could do.

Sighing when her thoughts turned up empty the woman reluctantly let go of the door knob as she backed away from the bathroom. "Okay honey. I'll just wait for you in your room then. When you're ready to come out and talk we can do it in there." She said about to walk away before the bathroom door swung open.

"No! Stop!" Kaila rushed out into view with her hands pushed out towards Lain. "Don't go in there!" She shouted louder than she had anticipated.

Whipping her attention back to the bathroom door, Lain gasped. Trying to cover it up with a cough her eyes were as big as could be to see Kaila standing in the doorway with her pajamas on. With one exception. One thing that certainly wasn't there when she fell asleep earlier. Was the little dark damp spot on her pants that instantly took the woman by surprise.

"I...I-I can explain!" She shouted throwing her hands down to cover herself as soon as she saw Lain's eyes trailing down to the point on her pants.

Blushing as she turned around to hide herself, that did her no good as it gave Lain a full view of her rear end which was covered in an even larger dark spot than the front.

At a loss for words Lain slowly approached the now crying girl and put her hand upon the girls shoulder. Spinning her around to face her, Lain looked down at Kaila's sorry face. Cupping her chin within her gentle grip, Lain lifted her face until their eyes met.

"Stop crying sweet girl it's alright." She tried to assure but it only seemed to make Kaila's tears pour out heavier. "Hey. Hey. Hey" She hummed while pulling Kaila in for a hug. Just holding the small girls head softly against her chest, Lain waited until Kaila had calmed down enough for them to talk.

However, after ten minutes of straight crying Lain could hear the girls voice straining, but that didn't seem to be slowing down her tears.

Picking the girl up off the floor she cringed feeling the wet spot come into contact with her hip. But holding back her discomfort, Lain carried Kaila into the couples bedroom where she took the girl into their attached bathroom.

Warming up a nice bath, Lain stripped Kaila before placing her into the water. Letting her relax in the comforting blanket around her body, Lain pressed a kiss onto the girls head. "Stay right there. Mommy will be right back." She said before grabbing Kaila's wet clothes from off the floor and exiting the bathroom.

Before leaving her room, Lain did a quick change of clothes herself before she briskly walked out towards Kaila's room with both of their dirty clothes in hand.

Realizing why Kaila didn't want her to walk into her room earlier, Lain frowned seeing the bed wet. Taking off her tainted sheets and blankets, Lain threw all of their belongings into the wash.

Once that was dealt with she returned to Kaila's room to grab a fresh pair of clothes for her to play in, as well as stopping by the girls bathroom. Looking around to make sure Lauren wasn't magically back in the house, she snuck into the cabinet under their sink grabbing a few things before rushing out.

Placing all of the items onto her bed, she returns back into her bathroom where Kaila was rubbing her red puffy eyes as she sniffled. "How are you holding up in here?" She cooed kneeling back down besides the girl.

"I'm sorry." Kaila embarrassedly said while her face turned an even brighter shade of pink.

"Sweetheart it's alright-"

"It was an accident." Kaila rambled on.

"Baby I know it was-"

"I didn't mean to-" seeing her face becoming a near shade of red and the tears building back up in her eyes Lain threw her finger up in front of the girls lips to silence her.

"Kaila." She said firmly grabbing Kaila's whole attention. Watching as the girls shoulders eased down Lain smiled softly as she took the girls small hands in her own. "It was just an accident. It's alright. Accidents are bound to happen. There's nothing to worry about." She confidently said.

"But-but not those kinds of accidents." She said as her bottom lip became to tremble yet again.

Shushing her girl Lain shook her head. "Any accident is just an accident. You're alright baby, I promise."

Wiping her nose with the back of her wet hand, Kaila sniffled as hiccups were the only proof left of her sobs from earlier.

"Now will you be good and settle down while we get your bath done." Lain smiled as she filled her hand with soap for the girls hair.

Nodding, Kaila turned around letting the woman massage the sudsy liquid into her scalp. Feeling Lain's nails very gently digging into her head, Kaila purred leaning back into her touch.

Chuckling silently to herself Lain worked through the rest of the girls bath time until Kaila was squeaky clean from head to toe.

"All done!" She cheered as she shut the water off much to Kaila's disappointment. "Hey no frowning, you had your fun. Now it's time to get you out of there before you turn into a little prune."

Giggling Kaila accepted as she stepped out with Lain's help before being surrounded by a soft blanket with a turtle printed on the backside. She giggled even harder to herself knowing Lain grabbed one of Lauren's towels by mistake, meanwhile hers had princesses printed on them.

Accepting it nonetheless, Kaila bounced in place as Lain dried her body off. Once she had completed that task, she lifted the girl back onto her hip and brought Kaila to her bed.

"Who's ready for a crash landing?!" Lain playfully hummed as she spun Kaila around making it nearly impossible to see anything around her clearly.

Just laughing in response Kaila felt Lain lifting her off of her hip and carefully tossed down onto their bed. Giggling as she held on tightly to her towel she knew what always came next.

Crawling her hands up the girls torso, Kaila braced herself as Lain dived into a full attack tickling the girl with no mercy. Breathing heavily within her peaks of laughter Kaila tried to squirm out of the woman's hold but Lain had her right where she wanted.

Using her elbows to trap Kaila underneath her, there was no escape.

"Stop!" She shouted out behind her constant giggle.

"Stop what?" Lain raised an eyebrow. "We've done this how many times and you still can't remember the magic word." She tsked while shaking her head.

"Stop mommy!" Kaila shouted yet again finally earning her freedom as Lain's hold on her released itself.

"That wasn't so hard now was it." With her hands on her hips, Lain looked at Kaila with a smug face. Loving the playful attitude the woman held, Kaila smiled back as she repositioned herself on the women's bed so that her feet weren't dangling off the edge.

Moving upwards without looking Kaila was surprised when her head came into contact with something soft. It was soft yet firm. She knew it wasn't a pillow by the size and shape of it that she could make out.

She raised a curious brow as Lain got closer to the small girl cautiously.

Without saying a word Lain waited patiently as she watched Kaila flip off her back and onto her tummy. Looking up at the item near her head she grew pale as her eyes widened.
———————————————————————————
A/N: Alright if you guys didn't know it yet from my announcement earlier, it is finally daylights savings for me. So from here on out until the next time change, I will be posting around this time due to the hours being pushed back.

Let me know what you think. Thanks Lexx signing off

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

All The Small Things بواسطة Emmy

قصص المراهقين

112K 2.1K 191
⚠️DONT ADD TO AGEPLAY READING LISTS⚠️ BxB age regression story! Angst, Fluff, A little smut (only when not regressed) We'll see how this goes Trying...
55.1K 4.1K 100
After suffering a major cost on their end, Nina and her army of wolves seek revenge for the death of her lover. Finding two marks on his neck, the cu...
4.9K 138 7
Age Regression Oneshots (sfw). Character Requests Open ♡ Please do not mistake agere for mdlg/ddlg kink or ageplay fetish. Age regression is purely...
The Dragons Mark بواسطة C. Meyers Craig

الخيال (فانتازيا)

605 11 25
Teal, a 23 year old P.O.W. and refugee was forced to live under extreme rules. Today's torture: a visits to the zoo with a group of verbally abusive...