My Life My Rules

Oleh LexForLexxanie

After being taken from her home by loan sharks, Kaila finds herself in an unforeseen environment. After being... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Pay Attention
Chapter 2: Sold
Chapter 3: Journey Through the Dark
Chapter 4: Hello Floor
Chapter 5: Ice Breaker
Chapter 6: Brunch
Chapter 7: Worlds Apart
Chapter 8: Our Little Secret
Chapter 9: Red and Blue
Chapter 10: Outfit Change
Chapter 11: First Stop
Chapter 12: Game Time
Chapter 13: Strike
Chapter 14: Hidden Scars
Chapter 15: Inner Thoughts
Chapter 16: Clues
Chapter 17: Shocked
Chapter 18: Blind Buying
Chapter 19: Two Extra Pairs of Ears
Chapter 20: Corrections
Chapter 21: Goodies Galore
Chapter 22: Decisions
Chapter 23: Sudden Surprise
Chapter 24: Trial Run
Chapter 25: Wildfire
Chapter 26: Stuck
Chapter 28: Incident
Chapter 29: Time for Departure
Chapter 30: Stay Back from the Fishies
Chapter 31: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 32: Easy Flow
Chapter 33: The Fault is Yours
Chapter 34: Clingy and Worried
Chapter 35: From Zero to a Hundred
Chapter 36: Triple Threat
Chapter 37: Strange Suspicion
Chapter 38: A Safe Place
Chapter 39: Explain Yourself
Chapter 40: The Wicked Witch
Chapter 41: The Monster in the Dark
Chapter 42: Distractions
Chapter 43: Car Troubles
Chapter 44: A New Friend
Chapter 45: Living on the Edge
Chapter 46: Urgent Wake Up Call
Chapter 47: Our Little Secret
Chapter 48: Play With Us
Chapter 49: Splitting Up
Chapter 50: A Simple Gesture
Chapter 51: Seperation
Chapter 52: Locked In
Chapter 53: Art Class
Chapter 54: Reuniting Family
Chapter 55: Hiding Away
Chapter 56: The Sound of Heartache
Chapter 57: The Return
Chapter 58: Line Troubles
Chapter 59: Disappearing Act
Chapter 60: Unwelcomed Guests
Chapter 61: Karma
Chapter 62: The Bargain
Chapter 63: You What
Chapter 64: Double Date
Chapter 65: Fight Outside
Chapter 66: Aftermath
Chapter 67: Everyone's Got Gloomy Days
Chapter 68: Presents
Chapter 69: Sunset
Chapter 70: Imperfect Reflection
Chapter 71: Distinct
Chapter 72: Mood Shifts
Chapter 73: Double Trouble
Chapter 74: Just A Dream
Chapter 75: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 76: Madame's Cafe
Chapter 77: Hourglass
Chapter 78: Bird Calling
Chapter 79: And Then There Were Three
Chapter 80: Turn of Trust
Chapter 81: Anchor
Chapter 82: Everlasting Effect
Chapter 83: Remember This
Chapter 84: Confused Bug
Chapter 85: Evening Preparations
Chapter 86: Sudden Awakening
Chapter 87: Reflection
Chapter 88: Journal Entries
Chapter 89: No Take Backs
Chapter 90: Cafe of Fun
Chapter 91: Apologic Gesture
Chapter 92: Voicemail
Chapter 93: A Festive Distraction
Chapter 94: Winter Wonderland
Chapter 95: Late Night Troubles
Chapter 96: Special Venue
Chapter 97: Inside Job
Chapter 98: Hot Cocoa
Chapter 99: Poker Face
Chapter 100: Palace Event

Chapter 27: Fastforwards

5.2K 203 9
Oleh LexForLexxanie

Lauren and Kaila had been quietly sitting with Faye in her room for the past hour and neither of them had made any attempt to interact with the overly excited girl.

After many failed attempts to play Faye gave up and rushed out of her room and walked downstairs to where the women and Nina's mother sat.

Faye huffed as she sat besides Nina crossing her arms as she pouted.

Bringing her girl in for a side hug, Nina snuggled closely to her little girl. "Why the long face?" She asked kissing the top of the girls head.

"Their boring. They won't play with me. Or talk to me. Or look at me! Their being big meanies!" She complained as the three women surrounding her couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

"They're new baby. We've got to give them some time." Lain told her only earning a louder whine in response.

"Why?!" She threw her face into Nina's side. "I don't like them!" She mumbled out.

"Hey, that's not nice Faye." Nina removed the girl from her side as she looked down sternly.

"But they don't like me!" She made her point as she scooted away from the woman who scolded her and over towards the one looking at her with sorrow eyes.

"Mommy's not going to protect you princess. What mama said is right. What you said about Kaila and Lauren wasn't very nice." Lain persisted causing the girl to whine. She threw on her biggest frown and ran over to the eldest woman who she knew she would earn comfort from.

And as expected the woman welcomed the small girl with open arms as she cuddled her close.

"I wasn't done talking to you yet Faye." Lain moved across the room sitting besides her mother-in-law and little girl. Placing a hand on the sulking girls back she looked down into her glassy eyes. "Don't be so upset with Kaila and Lauren. They don't hate you."

"But their ignoring me!"

"Because their new baby." Nina said.

"But you said we could play!"

"Calm down sweets, no need to be getting all worked up now." Natalia said as she stroked the girls hair.

"It not fair!" She collapsed in the woman's arms sinking far into her hold as tears came streaming out.

Sighing the couple looked towards one another. "I'm going to go check on Lauren and Kaila." Nina said as she stood.

Up in Faye's room the two girls were nowhere to be found. But hearing soft whimpers coming out of Kaila's room the woman entered concerned. "Kaila? Lauren?" She called seeing an empty room.

Listening closer to the sound Nina found the source of the noise was coming from the closet. Walking over slowly the woman opened the door finding both girls curled into themselves with red tear stains running down their cheeks.

"Oh look at you." She got down on her kneels pulling both girls out and into a tight embrace. "Why were you girls in the closet?" She asked holding them securely.

"Don't wanna get in trouble." Lauren cried out as her body trembled.

"Trouble?"

"Faye yelled at us and said we were being mean then left." Kaila explained behind her cries.

"Well that's because Faye thought she was coming home and getting to meet some new playmates but all you two have done is ignore her."

Silently continuing to cry Nina held them on the floor while she spoke. "You girls can't be cooped up inside that closet forever now. You should at least try to get to know Faye. She's the sweetest girl around. She's not going to hurt you."

"C-can y-you play too?" Lauren begged of the woman.

"Sure. If you can give it a try, I'll play too." Standing up first, Kaila followed after as she wiped her tears away. Lauren on the other hand had thrown her arms into the air waiting for the woman. "Lazy girl." She teased picking the girl up and setting her on her hip.

"Hey, where'd your paci go Lauren?" She asked noticing the missing object. Pointing towards the closet Nina picked up the dirty pacifier off the closet floor. The small girl held her hands out waiting for it, but the woman shook her head. "It's dirty now. I'll grab you another one when we're downstairs. Come on Kaila." Nina held her hand out towards the girl on the ground.

Taking them both down carefully all of the attention was immediately on them. Walking over to Lain, Nina passed over Lauren as she sat Kaila down besides them.

Lain began to bounce the girl on her lap seeing her wet cheeks while Kaila hid her tiny body as far as she could behind the woman seeing as Faye was only sitting a foot away.

Nina had walked away momentarily before returning with some items in her hands.

Passing over a bottle with warm milk towards the girl in her mother's lap, Faye began lapping up the contents inside while Lauren and Kaila were more hesitant to grab theirs.

Handing one of the bottles to Lain, Nina picked Kaila up from behind her wife and sat across the room on a chair where they could comfortably sit out. Watching as her wife guided the bottle slowly to Lauren's lips, the girl eventually attached back to it.

"You're the last one." She whispered into Kaila's ear gently. Cradling the girl in her arms, Nina held the bottle out towards her. "Do you want to hold it?" She offered.

But the girl simply watched the room while the two other girls drank theirs. Chuckling to herself Nina guided the bottle towards Kaila waiting to see if she would protest. But sooner or later the bottle reached the girls lips and she hadn't protested as the teat slipped through.

Waiting patiently for some movement, Nina held the bottle in place while Kaila eventually began drinking down the warm liquid.

With no more sobs nor sniffles the women used this time to recollect their thoughts.

And one by one the girls began finishing their milk. Growing tired as they rubbed their eyes Natalia had an idea. While she was older, nothing held her back. Lifting Faye up and onto her hip with ease, Nina's mother began walking towards a guest bedroom downstairs.

Looking back she waited for Nina and Lain to follow her with the other girls. Inside what is typically her room for when she stays the night, Natalia laid Faye down on the large bed as the women laid Kaila and Lauren besides her.

As soon as she hit the bed, Lauren whined clinging onto Lain tightly but the woman only shushed her as she laid her back down. When the girl tried to sit up, Lain pushed her hand against the girls chest softly. "Go to bed honey. It's nap time anyways. I'll come and get you afterwards." She assured.

"Besides you've got Faye and Kaila here with you." Natalia said trying to help the girl adjust to the inclusion of Faye.

"Not tired Grammy." Faye mumbled as her heavy eyes already began to fall.

Chuckling at her Nina's mom began humming a little tune. Slowly all the girls eyes started falling and it wasn't much longer after when they all fell right asleep.

Walking out of the room and shutting the door behind them Nina looked to her mom in confusion. "Why'd you take them to your room? They usually nap in theirs."

"Because if the girls are really all that scared to be around Faye, then sleeping together is just going to show them that they can be around each other and not have to worry because their too tired to do anything."

"Kaila's as cuddly as a koala though. The second she finds someone she's not going to let them go." Nina said stretching her back out feeling the pain of her position last night coming to her.

"Leave the girl alone. There's nothing wrong with that." Natalia scolded.

"How long are you staying for mom?" Lain asked of her.

"Trying to kick me out I see." The woman chuckled as Lain shuffled to deny that accusation. "Oh please. I love staying here with you both, but unfortunately I have some work I have to finish tomorrow. So I'll just stay for dinner before I go home."

"Yes!" Nina snickered as she watched her mother raised an eyebrow at her and cross her arms.

"Or I can just call out sick for tomorrow and stay for a week like normal." She said making Lain laugh while her daughter laughed harder than before.

"I swear you both have the same poor sense of humor." Lain teased them.

"Yup!" Nina agreed. "And I couldn't have been more proud." She hugged her mother pressing a peck onto her cheek.

All quietly laughing as the girls napped the three women finally shifted topics as Natalia made herself a cup of tea.

"So Kaila and Lauren aren't ready to be babied yet like Faye?" She asked before blowing at the top of her mug as she sipped her drink.

"Mom, I tried to tell you on the phone yesterday that the girls are still really shy. It's going to take them more than a week before their ready for that."

"Perhaps babying them will bring them out of their shells." She suggested.

"What do you mean?" Nina asked.

"Well based off what I've seen so far, they seem hesitant to do or say anything. All I'm saying is that I think if you treated them like Faye they would open up more since they'll have to depend on you."

"Do you really think that'll help get them out of their shells?" Lain seemed hopeful.

"How am I suppose to know I've never tried it before." She teased with a shrug. "Just give it a shot and see how it goes." She leaned closer as her voice softened. "Plus it means I get to buy more toys for them if it works! I had to hold myself back from buying bags full of them on my way here with Faye!"

Laughing the women continued talking about their lives. But something the couple decided right then and there was that Natalia did have a point about taking things further with the girls.
———————————————————————————
Let me know what you think. Thanks Lexx signing off

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

55.7K 4.1K 100
After suffering a major cost on their end, Nina and her army of wolves seek revenge for the death of her lover. Finding two marks on his neck, the cu...
459K 10.9K 37
Lucy leaves home in an attempt to escape an abusive situation. Two women take her in and care for her as their own.
330K 6.3K 22
In a world a new, sub/dom is the new normal. When you turn 17 you get categorized as a sub/dom. And in these two groups you get put into a category...
32.7K 1K 15
"You're safe," I assured her while lifting the heavy hair from her neck and moving it over her right shoulder. "I would never let anyone hurt you." M...