My Life My Rules

By LexForLexxanie

After being taken from her home by loan sharks, Kaila finds herself in an unforeseen environment. After being... More

Chapter 1: Pay Attention
Chapter 2: Sold
Chapter 3: Journey Through the Dark
Chapter 4: Hello Floor
Chapter 5: Ice Breaker
Chapter 6: Brunch
Chapter 7: Worlds Apart
Chapter 8: Our Little Secret
Chapter 9: Red and Blue
Chapter 10: Outfit Change
Chapter 11: First Stop
Chapter 12: Game Time
Chapter 13: Strike
Chapter 14: Hidden Scars
Chapter 15: Inner Thoughts
Chapter 16: Clues
Chapter 17: Shocked
Chapter 18: Blind Buying
Chapter 19: Two Extra Pairs of Ears
Chapter 20: Corrections
Chapter 21: Goodies Galore
Chapter 22: Decisions
Chapter 23: Sudden Surprise
Chapter 25: Wildfire
Chapter 26: Stuck
Chapter 27: Fastforwards
Chapter 28: Incident
Chapter 29: Time for Departure
Chapter 30: Stay Back from the Fishies
Chapter 31: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 32: Easy Flow
Chapter 33: The Fault is Yours
Chapter 34: Clingy and Worried
Chapter 35: From Zero to a Hundred
Chapter 36: Triple Threat
Chapter 37: Strange Suspicion
Chapter 38: A Safe Place
Chapter 39: Explain Yourself
Chapter 40: The Wicked Witch
Chapter 41: The Monster in the Dark
Chapter 42: Distractions
Chapter 43: Car Troubles
Chapter 44: A New Friend
Chapter 45: Living on the Edge
Chapter 46: Urgent Wake Up Call
Chapter 47: Our Little Secret
Chapter 48: Play With Us
Chapter 49: Splitting Up
Chapter 50: A Simple Gesture
Chapter 51: Seperation
Chapter 52: Locked In
Chapter 53: Art Class
Chapter 54: Reuniting Family
Chapter 55: Hiding Away
Chapter 56: The Sound of Heartache
Chapter 57: The Return
Chapter 58: Line Troubles
Chapter 59: Disappearing Act
Chapter 60: Unwelcomed Guests
Chapter 61: Karma
Chapter 62: The Bargain
Chapter 63: You What
Chapter 64: Double Date
Chapter 65: Fight Outside
Chapter 66: Aftermath
Chapter 67: Everyone's Got Gloomy Days
Chapter 68: Presents
Chapter 69: Sunset
Chapter 70: Imperfect Reflection
Chapter 71: Distinct
Chapter 72: Mood Shifts
Chapter 73: Double Trouble
Chapter 74: Just A Dream
Chapter 75: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 76: Madame's Cafe
Chapter 77: Hourglass
Chapter 78: Bird Calling
Chapter 79: And Then There Were Three
Chapter 80: Turn of Trust
Chapter 81: Anchor
Chapter 82: Everlasting Effect
Chapter 83: Remember This
Chapter 84: Confused Bug
Chapter 85: Evening Preparations
Chapter 86: Sudden Awakening
Chapter 87: Reflection
Chapter 88: Journal Entries
Chapter 89: No Take Backs
Chapter 90: Cafe of Fun
Chapter 91: Apologic Gesture
Chapter 92: Voicemail
Chapter 93: A Festive Distraction
Chapter 94: Winter Wonderland
Chapter 95: Late Night Troubles
Chapter 96: Special Venue
Chapter 97: Inside Job
Chapter 98: Hot Cocoa
Chapter 99: Poker Face
Chapter 100: Palace Event

Chapter 24: Trial Run

5.5K 213 5
By LexForLexxanie

After having got out of the shower Lain went back downstairs to close up to finish last minute things before bed. As she put away the final dish back into its spot in the top cabinet, she could hear Kaila and Lauren giggling with one another from upstairs.

She followed the sound of their joy seeing them laying flat on their stomachs as Nina read out a story to them.

Looking closer at the front of the book, Lain noticed that it was one of Kaila's.

Apart of her was still partly surprised that Kaila picked out such a childish book on her own. With pages full of pictures and barely any words written on each page the book surely wasn't intended for her age, but that didn't stop the woman from buying it one bit.

Standing in the doorway she crossed her arms as her wife acted out each scene. Playing all the characters at once she was going all in for it.

Lain couldn't help but chuckle at the girls intense listening.

But in the middle of the story Lain laid her head against the wall as Natalia's conversation came back into her head. Sighing softly to herself she walked out of the room running her hands through her hair as she stood in the empty hallway contemplating with herself.

Going to take a look into each girls rooms Lain spotted a hoard of Aladdin bottle's in the corner of Kaila's room near her bed, while Lauren still had the bag of spare pacifier in hers.

"Do I?" She questioned herself as she walked nervously into each of their rooms grabbing hold of the items. With bottles and the bag of pacifiers in her hands, Lain felt her stomach turn as the girls laughter started to seem like a constant reminder of what could be.

Thinking about her own baby made her feel excited. Something about holding the items and hearing the girls laughter did something to the woman. She couldn't let the items go. She clutched them to her chest walking downstairs to avoid any unwanted attention.

"And with that they all lived happily ever after." Nina finished up with the girls.

Both of them clapped their hands applauding her acting skills. "Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all night." She bowed her head down toward them.

"Again!" Lauren shouted.

Nina chuckled as Kaila nodded her head in agreement with Lauren. "I read that book like three times already to you girls. Don't you want to do something else?" She questioned.

But to her surprise the two girls looked at one another before quickly turning back towards the woman. Both eagerly putting their hands under their chins waiting for the woman to start reading once again.

"How about a different book at least?" She asked internally hoping that she was not going to have to read the same book for the fourth time in a row.

But they shook their heads.

Sighing to herself, Nina mentally prepared herself to put on another show as she opened the book back to the first page.

"Once upon a time..." Nina began before she was saved as her wife returned upstairs clearing her throat from the doorframe, both of her hands were held behind her back.

With the girls being so invested in the book, neither of them even heard Lain return but Nina couldn't avoid the desperation in her wife's eyes to get their discussion with the girls over with.

"Actually girls," Nina shut the book as the two little girls on the bed confusingly looked towards one another with a frown. "We can finish our book another time. Lain and I have been meaning to talk to you about something."

"What?" Kaila asked hearing the nervous tone of the woman.

It was rare the girls got to hear either of the women so nervous. They always held themselves up high with confidence and grace, and every time they saw them fearful of something it only made them ten thousand times more nervous than they would've been.

Waving her wife over, Lain entered the room carefully maneuvering herself so her back always faced away from them. Sitting down besides her wife, Nina raised a curious brow as she checked on why her wife was moving so strangely.

And when she finally realized why, she hit her wife's shoulder eyeing her down, but Lain didn't care. She felt sure of her actions.

Gesturing for her wife to turn their attention back at the girls, Nina looked seeing Kaila and Lauren tilted headed as they watched them. "What's the news?" Lauren asked wanting to know.

"So...my mom is coming over tomorrow." Nina began. She could already see the sheer panic on the girl's faces as they both sat up trying to mask their fear. "And she's bringing Faye along with her."

If they weren't panicked enough before, they were now. Neither of them knew how or what was the proper way to react. They knew deep inside that they weren't ready for new people just yet, but they feared of being punished for being afraid of people so dear to the couple.

"How...how long are they staying?" Lauren asked as she began to disappear behind her long brown hair.

"We're not sure. My best guess is a day." Lain answered.

"Is she..." Kaila stopped herself as she threw her hands over her mouth.

"Is she what Kaila?" Nina persisted.

The women knew anything the girls said came from their fear of the unknown. And they'd rather answer any questions they had now than to wait and let their fear brew. At least now their minds can be at ease knowing they had nothing to be afraid of.

"Is she...nice?"

Grabbing hold of her hand, Nina smiled as she nodded. "My moms one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. The only thing she wants is for love in return."

Letting a small smile take over Kaila nodded.

The girls had been slowly growing fond of the women. They had gone from being afraid of showing any type emotion and being as stiff as a rock to being flexible. Changing as the time allowed, Kaila clutched the woman's hand tighter in her own not wanting to lose her.

Even Lauren had made her way closer to the women as the comfort they provided was warm.

After hearing a strange sound of something tapping another object from behind her back, Lain finally brought her hands in front as she opened her arms towards the closest girl.

And Lauren didn't hesitate to crawl into her lap letting the woman hold her securely.

Over the course of the week Lauren in particular had grown obsessed with the women's touch. She was always wanting to be near them, or as they found out her preferred method, being held.

Nina could see the way Kaila looked at her wife and Lauren. She looked back down into her own lap holding onto Nina's hand tighter as she gulped hard.

Smirking to herself, Nina pulled the girl close before sitting her down in her lap. Wrapping her arms around her waist the woman wasn't going to let Kaila go, or at least not until she wanted. But by the way she girl sunk into her lap and leaned into her touch Nina knew that wasn't going to be for a very long time.

"There's something else we had to tell you girls about my mother." Nina carefully pressed on.

Too caught up in enjoying their comfort, neither girl responded but were still listening.

"She can be a bit much at times and we'll she uh...she's expecting...um...babe? Help?" Nina looked over pleadingly to her wife as she found the words magically slipping from her brain.

"She's coming over expecting to find two babies." She tore the bandaid off quickly to avoid any more nerves building up.

But now the woman had both girls looking at her. "Like Faye?" Kaila questioned.

It wasn't that much of a surprise as Lain nodded.

Before the woman had a chance to explain tomorrow further, Lain felt Lauren snuggling further into her. Holding onto one of her arms securely the girl dug her face into the crook of the woman's neck.

Rubbing circles on her back repeatedly Lain kept Lauren tight in her embrace.

"Are you girls alright with that?" Nina checked.

Afraid to say anything else Kaila nodded against her as Lauren did the same to Lain.

"Good. Then let's get you girls to bed now. I don't know what time there coming over tomorrow, but we can be ready for them when they do." Nina stood repositioning so Kaila was now on her hip.

Without thinking Lain stood up allowing the objects she had dropped behind her to come crashing together. Curious as to the noise Lauren moved out of Lain's neck and looked down on the bed where the sound came from.

And sitting in Lain's spot was two decorated bottles filled with milk with matching pacifiers besides them.

Knowing it was too late to cover up for herself Lain instead leaned closer to Lauren's ear. "Do you want to try one?" She asked seeing the girl eyeing down the products with a small glow in her eyes.

She blushed hiding back into her neck. But seeing as Nina and Kaila already left to Kaila's room Lain pulled Lauren's chin back out and towards her. "It's alright if you want to try it out Laur, Nina and I have seen the way you look at the stuff." She comforted.

After quietly thinking to herself Lauren pointed over to one of the matching sets. Smiling Lain reached down grabbing a bottle with the magic carpet on it. Moving it closer to Lauren, the woman slowly brought it to her mouth. Letting the girl take it at her own pace she soon found Lauren just holding the teat of the bottle between her lips.

Pressing a kiss on top her head, Lain carried her towards her room. As she was tucking Lauren in bed she could hear the girl start to suckle down on the warm milk within. The soothing liquid shocking her at first, but after a few sips she was addicted.

"I'll be right back." Lain whispered with a smile as she bopped Lauren's nose. Letting the girl suckle away on the bottle she went to grab the second set from her room.

Taking it pass Lauren, she went to Kaila's room where she chuckled to herself seeing that Nina was stuck holding the girl while she sat in her bed patting the girls back. "Everything okay in here?"

Nodding Nina smiled. "Someone's just nervous for tomorrow and needed some extra cuddles tonight."

"Well I'll just sit these here then" She said placing the Jasmin designed bottle and pacifier besides them on the bedside table. With Kaila's face snuggled into the woman's chest the only thing Lain got was a playful eye roll from her wife.

"Lauren's having it in her room." She told her wife proudly. They exchanged a soft smile before they could hear Lauren whimpering from her room wanting a cuddle session of her own.

Mouthing for her wife to take care of her, Lain left leaving the woman with the girl playing with the tips of her curly hair. "Look what Lain brought you." She said bouncing the girl slightly.

Peaking out Kaila was more shocked than Lauren for sure. "I know it's a lot but I'd like it if you tried. It'll help calm you down." She grabbed the bottle holding it out for her.

Kaila blinked a few times as Nina's hand started getting closer. But she didn't stop her, instead she watched in slow motion as the woman place the bottle into her lips.

It was an odd feeling at first.

Kaila didn't know what to do with it now that it was in her mouth, she just let the material sit. But as the night went on and Nina shifted them so she was comfortably laid back with Kaila laid out on top of her, the girl finally took one suckle.

She grew curious to the taste of the liquid inside. Taking only small suckles every so often the girl eventually found herself passed out on top of Nina.

Not that she minded. Cuddling her girl close Nina sat the barely drunk bottle on the table before replacing it with the pacifier Lain left.

She awed looking at the girl sound fully sleeping, it only took Kaila a little while before she got to a steady rhythm on her pacifier. Brushing her fingers through Kaila's hair, Nina slowly fell asleep herself.
———————————————————————————
Let me know what you think. Thanks Lexx signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 16 1
❝𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒❞ ••• Sixteen-year-old Etteo Valterri is oblivious to the fact his nature... makes him a caregiver. A daddy to a special little girl. In...
506K 16.5K 52
After losing his mom, Charlie had been left to live with his abusive father for years. He felt completely alone, only finding comfort in his age regr...
5K 139 7
Age Regression Oneshots (sfw). Character Requests Open ♡ Please do not mistake agere for mdlg/ddlg kink or ageplay fetish. Age regression is purely...
53.5K 1.3K 23
Avery has been in trouble with the law ever sense he was young,Never anything to serious but enough to raise some flags. Every thing changed when he...