My Life My Rules

Door LexForLexxanie

After being taken from her home by loan sharks, Kaila finds herself in an unforeseen environment. After being... Meer

Chapter 1: Pay Attention
Chapter 2: Sold
Chapter 3: Journey Through the Dark
Chapter 4: Hello Floor
Chapter 5: Ice Breaker
Chapter 6: Brunch
Chapter 7: Worlds Apart
Chapter 8: Our Little Secret
Chapter 10: Outfit Change
Chapter 11: First Stop
Chapter 12: Game Time
Chapter 13: Strike
Chapter 14: Hidden Scars
Chapter 15: Inner Thoughts
Chapter 16: Clues
Chapter 17: Shocked
Chapter 18: Blind Buying
Chapter 19: Two Extra Pairs of Ears
Chapter 20: Corrections
Chapter 21: Goodies Galore
Chapter 22: Decisions
Chapter 23: Sudden Surprise
Chapter 24: Trial Run
Chapter 25: Wildfire
Chapter 26: Stuck
Chapter 27: Fastforwards
Chapter 28: Incident
Chapter 29: Time for Departure
Chapter 30: Stay Back from the Fishies
Chapter 31: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 32: Easy Flow
Chapter 33: The Fault is Yours
Chapter 34: Clingy and Worried
Chapter 35: From Zero to a Hundred
Chapter 36: Triple Threat
Chapter 37: Strange Suspicion
Chapter 38: A Safe Place
Chapter 39: Explain Yourself
Chapter 40: The Wicked Witch
Chapter 41: The Monster in the Dark
Chapter 42: Distractions
Chapter 43: Car Troubles
Chapter 44: A New Friend
Chapter 45: Living on the Edge
Chapter 46: Urgent Wake Up Call
Chapter 47: Our Little Secret
Chapter 48: Play With Us
Chapter 49: Splitting Up
Chapter 50: A Simple Gesture
Chapter 51: Seperation
Chapter 52: Locked In
Chapter 53: Art Class
Chapter 54: Reuniting Family
Chapter 55: Hiding Away
Chapter 56: The Sound of Heartache
Chapter 57: The Return
Chapter 58: Line Troubles
Chapter 59: Disappearing Act
Chapter 60: Unwelcomed Guests
Chapter 61: Karma
Chapter 62: The Bargain
Chapter 63: You What
Chapter 64: Double Date
Chapter 65: Fight Outside
Chapter 66: Aftermath
Chapter 67: Everyone's Got Gloomy Days
Chapter 68: Presents
Chapter 69: Sunset
Chapter 70: Imperfect Reflection
Chapter 71: Distinct
Chapter 72: Mood Shifts
Chapter 73: Double Trouble
Chapter 74: Just A Dream
Chapter 75: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 76: Madame's Cafe
Chapter 77: Hourglass
Chapter 78: Bird Calling
Chapter 79: And Then There Were Three
Chapter 80: Turn of Trust
Chapter 81: Anchor
Chapter 82: Everlasting Effect
Chapter 83: Remember This
Chapter 84: Confused Bug
Chapter 85: Evening Preparations
Chapter 86: Sudden Awakening
Chapter 87: Reflection
Chapter 88: Journal Entries
Chapter 89: No Take Backs
Chapter 90: Cafe of Fun
Chapter 91: Apologic Gesture
Chapter 92: Voicemail
Chapter 93: A Festive Distraction
Chapter 94: Winter Wonderland
Chapter 95: Late Night Troubles
Chapter 96: Special Venue
Chapter 97: Inside Job
Chapter 98: Hot Cocoa
Chapter 99: Poker Face
Chapter 100: Palace Event

Chapter 9: Red and Blue

6.9K 226 3
Door LexForLexxanie

As the sun slowly began its journey back down towards the horizon Kaila sat at the foot of her new bed staring out her window. Everything around just seemed like a dream.

While she was only seeing the outside world through a glass wall it still seemed closer than ever before. Watching how the leaves and branches of the trees danced with the wind was one of the most majestical things she had seen.

Putting her elbows down on her legs and her head in her hands, she sat for hours as the nature outside was her entertainment. Watching as the various animals made their appearance she smiled. All the animals seemed so friendly. Even a family of deer stopped by the pond in the distance taking a break as they drank the water.

She never wanted this to end.

While it was upsetting for her to watch the family of deer start back on their journey into the surrounding trees, Kaila knew they had to return home.

"Home?" She whispered quietly. "How do you determine what's home?" She asked herself.

While the couple called this space her room, and referred to this house as her home. She pondered whether it was true. "What makes someplace a home?" She questioned.

Clearly she already had an example of what wasn't a home. She closed her eyes shutting out the beautiful masterpiece of nature, as she let her mind take her back. Back two years. Before everything happened. Who she was and what she was doing were the questions she needed answers to.

The last thing she can remember from her old home was the lights.

But not just any lights.

These lights weren't just any normal fixture in the house, they were the brightest blue and red lights alternating into her bedroom window. There was commotion out her room door. But for as hectic as the situation was she knew exactly what was going on.

From the shouts of her father and mother she knew what to do. Having gone through this a hundred times before, the girl sitting on the edge of her bed couldn't remember what she was doing beforehand, but as soon as the ruckus happened whatever she was doing stopped.

Dropping down and opening the hidden door inside of her closet, she crawled into her hiding place. Replacing the false door behind her, the girl put her hands over her mouth breathing deeply.

She tried calming herself down.

Usually events like this only lasted about a minute or so. Normally after her parents finished yelling at their sudden guests telling them to leave their property, things usually went back to normal. But this wasn't like any normal encounter.

The level of yelling was worst and Kaila could hear her mother crying from the living room directly outside her bedroom door.

Bringing her breathing down to a quieter level she held onto her legs tucked into her chest. The space was small and dark. Just big enough for her to fit in.

Keeping her body propped away from the false wall, she tried to keep as quiet as she could. Slowly her fathers yelling became less noticeable. He was slowly getting quieter by the second.

Thinking things were getting better she released her hand from her mouth breathing in deeply to catch her breathe. The entire time her heart felt like it was going to explode. Taking in one deep breathe after another she let her head rest on the wall behind her as she gulped.

Normally her mother would yell for her that they were in the clear. But even she was silent. Kaila hadn't heard a thing from either of her parents in what seemed like an eternity. Slowly as her fears rose once again, she curled her legs even closer to her chest.

Hearing loud and hard footsteps pounding on the wooden floor they started getting louder. Her eyes popped open when she realized she hadn't locked her bedroom door. And just as she remembered, the sound of an opening door croaked out from outside the closet.

There was a whistle. Neither her father nor mother could do said action.

Gulping she breathed quietly as her body trembled. Feeling the palms of her hands getting hotter and sweatier by the minute she couldn't hold still. "Please go away. Please go away. Please go away." She said silently to herself.

From her hiding place she could hear the footsteps wandering through her room. Hearing her drawers opening and closing, along with a shatter of glass and loud thunder of what she presumed were books being dropped her heart sank.

"Kaila." A man called for her. "Would you do me favor and come out of hiding. I'd like to speak with you." He said rather calmly in a deep voice.

However, she knew better. Shaking her head for only the darkness to see, she stayed hidden away.

"Kaila. Come out, come out, wherever you are." His deep voice hummed out at her. "I don't like to be kept waiting." She remembered vividly how much deeper his voice got.

'Go away. Go away. Go away.' She thought to herself too afraid to even open her mouth anymore. Feeling her face growing hotter she felt herself becoming flushed from how hard it was becoming to breathe. With no exchange of air, she began to panic as the fear of suffocating settled into her mind.

Trying to rationalize the situation only made it worst as she panicked more. It didn't help that the man only a few feet away from her sounded like he was circling the room.

What should have been a few minutes turned into nearly an hour. The man was persistent. He wasn't leaving, and neither was she. Being done with the standoff he grunted irritated, "Kaila get out from wherever you are now! Don't think that staying quiet will protect you! Because I will tear this room to shreds if I have to! You're mother said you were in here! So get out!"

Staying quiet she remembered a tear slipping out. Her heart was slowly breaking as she listened to him.

And just when she thought things couldn't get any worst she finally heard her mother call out. "Kaila!" But she didn't sound worried nor protective for the girl, instead she sounded desperate.

Desperate for her husband.

"Kaila come out now please!" She begged of her. "You're fathers going to be arrested if you don't."

Gulping Kaila put her hand back against her mouth. Shaking her head she didn't want to give in to them yet, she knew it was her job to stay hidden for her safety.

But again her mother called out. "Kaila please! You're the only one who can fix this!"

Feeling another tear slip out she gulped as she warily grabbed hold of the false wall. Her shaking hands made it extremely difficult to move it out of the way.

"Ah. There you are." She heard a man say as she stepped out. Wiping the tears from her eyes she stood before him. Looking up slowly Kaila remembered how she felt when she first met the man who would become her enemy.

Without saying anything else he eyed the girl. "You'll do perfectly." He reached out to grab her arm but the girl reacted backing away. Growling in disapproval he lunged forwards grabbing hold of her wrist violently as he dragged her out of her room and out to the living room where her mother was collapsed in the front door doorframe watching as her father sat in the back of a cop car.

With a man guarding the door he couldn't escape. "Pleasure doing business with you." The man holding Kaila's wrist said towards her mother on the ground.

Before Kaila even had a chance to ask questions or retaliate he grabbed her again, only this time tougher than before. "Mom! Mom!" Her heart raced as she remembered the anxiety and fear running through her body. "What's happened?!" She turned towards the man.

But he ignored her. Pulling her along with him the man leaned towards the officer guarding her father in the back of his car. "Let him go. I got my money." She could see him glance down at her as the officer nodded.

Releasing her father from the car and taking his cuffs off, Kaila watched in horror as her father joined her mother in their home while the man holding her dragged her away. "Keep quiet before I make this worst for you than it already is." The man told her as he shoved her into the backseat of his car.

Putting her hands against the cold window she stared in pure terror as her family and home was taken away from her. She watched as the people who were suppose to protect her suddenly were no longer apart of her world. But for as heartbreaking as it was, she couldn't turn away from it. She watched the entire time as the house turned into nothing but a speck of dust.

"Goodbye." She remembered whispering to herself as she took her hands off the window. Feeling now a stream of tears running down her cheeks she zoned out coming back to current times.

Finding she had now made her way towards her window, she was kneeled resting her hand against her window looking out into the now dimly lit world.

Getting up carefully she curled in her new bed hiding away under the covers as she cried herself to sleep for the night.
———————————————————————————
Let me know what you think about Kaila's past. Thanks Lexx signing off

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.6K 165 13
The following story depicts a Mommy Dominate/Little Girl relationship taking place between two consenting adults. If this genre does not appeal to yo...
4.9K 16 1
❝𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒❞ ••• Sixteen-year-old Etteo Valterri is oblivious to the fact his nature... makes him a caregiver. A daddy to a special little girl. In...
325K 6.2K 22
In a world a new, sub/dom is the new normal. When you turn 17 you get categorized as a sub/dom. And in these two groups you get put into a category...
4.9K 138 7
Age Regression Oneshots (sfw). Character Requests Open ♡ Please do not mistake agere for mdlg/ddlg kink or ageplay fetish. Age regression is purely...