One Chance (Niall Horan)

By IamCliffaconda

Lilo Tomlinson always thought that her last name was for some forgotten girl. That is until she mets her brot... More

I meet Niall Horan
Chapter 2 ~ The Beach
Chapter 3 ~"Dude!"
Chapter 4~ "I'd never let you go."
Chapter 5~ "Is Lilo okay?!"
Chapter 6~ I wake up-
Chapter 7~ "I hate hospitals-"
Chapter 8~ Confusion
Chapter 9~ Scuba Diving ideas
Chapter 10 ~ Jealousy
Chapter 11~ Fishes, Clams and Sharks Oh My!
Chapter 12 ~ New Secrets
Chapter 13~Unvealed
Chapter 14 ~ The Unkwown Caller
Chapter 15 ~ Tears and Sadness
Chapter 16 ~ Pain
Chapter 17 ~ Found
Chapter 18 ~ Trust
Chapter 19 ~ Out and About
Chapter 20 ~ Drunk
Chapter 21 ~ Christmas
Chapter 22 ~ Surprise Road Trip Part 1
Chapter 23 ~ Surprise Road Trip Part 2
Chapter 24 ~ A Walk
Chapter 26 ~ Cheating and Shit
Chapter 27 ~ A drunk girl alone in a sea of sober people
Chapter 28 ~ Meeting Niall's Mom
Chapter 29 ~ Strange Dreams ☁️
Chapter 30 ~ Hanging with Harry
Chapter 31 ~ Almost
Chapter 32 ~ Truth
Chapter 33 ~ Simon
Chapter 34 ~ A new World
Chapter 35 ~ A Perfect Date
Chapter 36 ~ Almost Goodbye
Chapter 37 ~ Valentine's Day
Chapter 38 ~ The Tomlinsons
Chapter 39 ~ The Tomlinsons Part 2
Chapter 40 ~ Back again
Chapter 41 ~ A Big Mistake
Chapter 42 ~ I wish I could forget
Chapter 43 ~ Around the World
Chapter 44 ~ Rome
Chapter 45 ~ Camping
Chapter 46 ~ The Interview
Chapter 47 ~ The Accident
Chapter 48 ~ Lost Memories
Chapter 49 ~ I'm sorry I forgot
Chapter 50 ~ I'll never let you go again
Author's Note

Chapter 25 ~ Clubbing

191 7 1
By IamCliffaconda

Lilo's P.o.v.

It had been four weeks since Daniel, Meilani, and Lilly came back. We had decided on going clubbing when I had gotten my cast off.

"It's going to be so fun! We haven't gone clubbing since before you met Niall, which may I remind you was so long ago!" Lilly said. I laughed as she was right. Only for tonight was I putting makeup on.

I had on a golden skin tight dress with a bunch of golden color jewelry. My hair was curled which, may I say, was pretty cute. I was putting my eyeliner on, it scared me how it looked was going to touch my eye. I sighed happily when I was done with my eyes and moved onto my lips. I put on a light pink lipstick then a shiny gloss ontop.

"Done." I said as I backed away from the mirror and turned towards Meilani and Lilly.

Meilani was wearing a purple silver skin tight dress with her hair curled and pulled back into a ponytail. She had these silver high heels and a silver cuff, her makeup was done perfect. Lilly was wearing a purple dress with ruffles on the bottom half with her hair curled as left down. She also had these sparkly purple high heels that matched with her makeup.

"We look awesome." Lilly said. I nodded along with Meilani.

"We're ready bitches." Meilani said. I laughed as I followed her out of the door and into the living room.

"Louis you ready?." I asked, I had my heels in one hand, not wanting to put them on at the moment. He popped his head out of his bedroom.

"Yeah. Let's go." He answered as he walked out.

"Daniel hurry the hell up!" I yelled.

"I'm hurrying just hold your horses!" He yelled back. A moment later Daniel walked out of the bathroom.

"Like I said, Let's go bitches." Meilani repeated.

By my fifth drink I was already very drunk. I was dancing my heart out on the floor with Meilani and Lilly while we guys sat and talked. Once the song was over, I walked over to sit with the guys, leaving the two to dance with themselves.

"Well look who's done dancing." Daniel called out. I flipped him off a I sat next to a drunk Niall.

"Oh my god I'm getting hit on by a girl! Guys look! She's pretty." He said as he put his hands on my hips.

"Yup, because I hit on hotties." I answered. They all laughed as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Are you drunk?" Zayn asked. I replayed the words in my mouth then looked back t them and shook my head.

"No. I'm Lilo." I said with a semi serious face.

"She's wasted." Louis said. I smiled and put my head against Niall's shoulder.

"Hey sexy, wanna dance with me?" a tall broad man asked me.

"No offense, but no. You're ugly. I'm with this cutie." I answered, turning Niall's head to look up at the man.

"She's with me." Niall told him. The guy rolled his eyes.

"You're a drunk bitch." The guy retorted.

"Hey, she's my sister." Louis told him while standing up.

"And my cousin." Daniel said and stood with Louis.

"And our friend." The rest of the boys stood with Louis.

"You done fucked up." I said happily with a small giggle. The guy took a glance at the others before walking away.

"I think we should go when they come back." Harry commented. Everyone agreed.

I randomly started laughing, what was I laughing at? I don't even have the answer. Niall joined my laughing party after a minute. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath.

"What are you laughing about?" Zayn shouted over the music. I shrugged with laughter then downed someone's glass of beer.

"Can I have that?" I asked as I pointed to Daniel's drink. He shrugged and handed it to me.

I downed that drink and watched as Louis headed to get more.

I leaned my whole body against Niall, my lips centimeters from his ear.

"You are a real cutie." I whispered. He smiled and looked at me. He was about as drunk as me.

"A nice smile, nice personality, nice body." I whispered with a smile. His smile deepened.

"Here." Louis handed me a plastic cup that was as tall as my forearm and as wide as my hand that was full of beer.

"Can she really drink all that?" Liam asked. Daniel nodded.

"She can drink a lot." Daniel explained. I began to drink out of the gigantic cup, halfway through it I stopped and set it down on the table.

"Damn Lilo." Harry said. I laughed, my hand covering my mouth. I got up, pulling the back of my dress down, and went to dance with Meilani and Lilo.

"That was so fun!" I laughed as I stumbled down the walkway to the door. I had my heels in my hand, swinging them back and forth.

"Come here sexy!" Niall yelled as he chased me closer to the door. I yelped and ran faster. Louis unlocked the door and I ran down the hall towards my room. I tripped over something and stumbled to the floor, Niall falling down too.

"I tripped, over nothing!" I laughed. My back was against the floor and I was looking up at the ceiling. My hands were on top of my stomach, feeling as it rose an fell with each laugh.

I got back up and smoothed out my dress. I watched as Niall got up and looked down at me.

I giggled as he put his hands on my hips and brought me closer to him.

"Why Hello sexy woman." Niall greeted me. I giggled as I looked down at the floor. Niall tilted my head up by my chin and laid his lips on mine. I placed my hands on his cheeks as we kissed.

"Wow, hey, Nope, break it up!" Louis shouted as he pulled Niall an I apart.

"Awe! Cockblock! Haha!" Meilani shouted, cupping her hands around her mouth making it louder.

I laughed aa I opened the door to my room and stumble into it. I threw the heels towards the closet and flung myself on my bed, laughing as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Knock, Knock." The was a long pause on the 'k'. Lilly an Meilani walked in. They both jumped onto the bed next to me.

"That was so much fun. We should do that more often now that you're off crutches." Lilly suggested.

"What get drunk?" I hiccuped, making me laugh harder than I already was.

"No she means go clubbing, DUH!" Meilani laughed. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe.

"We're wasted. Ugh, tomorrow we're gonna have the worst hang over." Meilani stated.

"Fuck it. Live while we're young right?" I asked. They both nodded.

" 'Kay, well I'm gonna head to bed. Night Lilo." Lilly said then walked out of the room.

"Me too, Night gurrrllll." Meilani slurred. I winked at the two then laid back down. There was a knock at the door before I saw Louis walk in.

"Hey brotha!" I shouted at him. Louis rolled his eyes and laughed while Latin next to me.

"You're drunk." Louis stated.

"I'm not drunk, I'm Lilo." I slurred. Louis shook his head.

"I have a secret that I need to tell you." I said in a hushed tone, still in slurred words

"I have a brother named Max that died months ago from cancer. I already told Niall. But he wasn't supposed to tell you. Oh, and that guy that called, he was my dad. He's been trying to kill me for about a year. But he's to weak to do it himself so he has Alex trying to finish the job." I slurred. Louis looked at me, mouth hanging open.

"You're drunk, go to sleep it's like three in the morning." Louis demanded. He kissed my head before getting up and walking away.

"Night hotdog!" I yelled making him laugh before copletely walking out. I laid back with sigh of relief. It felt like I had take the weight of the world off of my shoulders.

After a few short laughs I fell asleep to the calming sound of music that was playing from my phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 277 24
What if you love someone but you cant. Well i am Beth Tomlinson yes i know Louis Tomlinsons sister . Well i cant love any of the boys but what if i f...
404K 7.5K 20
Can you imagine what it would be like, to be the sister of THE Edward Sheeran? How it feels to know millions of people could be listening to your own...
11K 191 22
So many girls wish they were me. Being Josh Devine’s little sister and all. Most people would think I always get to see the boys in one direction, bu...
1.6K 66 28
In Ireland and London, As Elisa Anderson grows back her old hair. she starts to fall for her best friends' -Niall Horan- band mate named Louis Tomlin...