Chapter 41 ~ A Big Mistake

Lilo's P.o.v.

I put on makeup to cover the gash I had on my cheek. I was getting ready to go clubbing. The concert was crazy. There were some so many people. Some were crying while others were screaming their heads off.

I put on a pair of jeans and a purple tank top with a low neck line with ankle high converse. I didn't feel like wearing a dress. I stepped out of the room and found Niall in the kitchen eating a slice of pizza.

"Ready?" He asked, his mouth stuffed with pizza. I nodded and followed him outside.

"I heard of this really nice restaurant and I was uhh... I was thinking of umm... Taking you there before we left." Niall mumbled. I smiled to myself at his cuteness when he got nervous.

"Niall, why do you get nervous about taking me to a restaurant?" I asked. His blue eyes were fixed on the road. He shrugged as his cheeks got red.

"Are you afraid that I'll say 'No Niall I don't want you to take me out because I don't want to be seen with you'?" I asked as we pulled into the parking lot. Niall sighed and got out.

I quickly jumped out, not wanting to hurt Niall's feelings.

"Hey, Ni, I was kidding. you know I'd love to be with you where ever." I told him. Niall's eyes flickered up to mine for a quick moment. I placed my hands on his cheeks and looked him in the eye.

"I know. I just feel bad that I can't take you many places because of paps."

"Then we can do stuff at home." I answered. Niall's fingers interlocked with mine and he led me into the club.

There were so many people. The floor was filled with people grinding against one another. I could smell the booze from the bar. You could smell it everywhere.

I sat down and smiled as I watched Niall order drinks. It didn't take long for our drinks to get back.

After about six drinks I could hardly walk straight. I walked out into the middle of the dance floor with the rest of the drunk people. I turned back and motioned for Niall to follow.

He got up from the seat and stumbled over to me. Niall put his hands on my waist and pulled me into him. I swung my hips to the music as my hands swayed in the air.

Niall's breathe smelt heavily of alcohol and his eyes were red.

"I love how your hips swing." Niall whispered in my ear. I smiled and planted a small kiss on his jawline and pulled away.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked as he tried to follow me through the crowd.

"Bathroom. Relax." I answered.

Walking into the bathroom was a mission. I found two girls reapplying their makeup inside. I went over to the mirrors and bent over the counter, wanting the makeup on my bruise to stay.

"Oh my god are you okay? Did a guy out there do that to you?" one of the girls asked. I looked over at the two, their faces were worried.

"Oh no! No, my ex decided to reach me a lesson." I said as I looked back in the mirror.

"Do you have a new man?" the other asked. I nodded.

"Good. Is he treating you right girl?" the first asked.

"Yeah! No my boyfriend treats me way better than my ex." I explained. The second girl nodded.

"Good. A beautiful girl like you should be treated right. I mean look at your figure! I would kill to look like you!" The first said.