Chapter 27 ~ A drunk girl alone in a sea of sober people

Lilo's P.o.v.

I awoke with a spilting headache. I rubbed my temples as i sat up in the bed. I reached over for my phone, instead my fingers came in contact with a slippery picture. I furrowed my eyebrows as i brought it u to look at it. After my eyes adjusted and i realized what the picture was i jumped from the bed, bursted through the door and ran to Daniel's room.

"Daniel hes here! HE IS HERE IN ENGLAND!" I yelled. Daniel groaned as he sat up and i flew to his side.

"What the hell are you screaming about?" He asked. I handed the picture to him and looked around nervously.

"Is that you sleeping? Last night?" He asked groggily. He flipped the picture over, something I hadn't thought of doing.

"You made your move. My turn. Lots of Love, Dad." Daniel read. His eyes widened and so did mine. I didn't know that there was a back side to that picture.

"Daniel, he's here. He was in my room last night. He took that picture. He is going to finish that, Uh, oh my god, I drank way to much last night." I gasped before starting to laugh hard.

"What the hell? You are so bipolar." Daniel stated.

"I called Louis a hotdog!" I laughed softly. Daniel shook his head.

"Shit. But I also told him about Max." I said. Daniel looked at me in a surprise way.

"Really? Damn, you were wasted." He commented.

"Uh, wanna take a walk with me?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nah, ask Neil, I already took your coffee date with him away." He answered. I nodded.

"Okay, see you later." I said. Daniel hugged me, kissed the top of my head and let me go. I walked out and walked over to my room. I grabbed a fresh pair of clothes and slipped out of the dress. I changed into the red plaid shirt and rolled up the sleeves. I then slipped on the black jeans and then put the Converse on. It felt good putting two shoes on instead of one. I slipped two braclets on the put my beats around my neck. I took a glance in the mirror and decided to leave the beats here. I grabbed a pair of sunglasses and put them on my head. I wiped the makeup off realy good, not wanting it on anymore. I carefully tiptoed down the hallway towards the livingroom. I smiled when I saw Niall laying on the couch. I walked over and laid next to him.

"Morning babe." I cooed softly as I touched his cheek with my thumb. He stirred a little and looked at me. He stretched a big smile across his face. He groaned as he rubbed his temples.

"You okay, you have a bad hang over too?" I asked queitly. He nodded. I frowned as I creased his cheek.

"Wanna get dressed and take a walk with me?" I asked softly. His eyes looked up at me and he nodded. He lightly pecked my lips before sitting up.

"I think I have clothes in the car. I'll get them." Niall stated while getting up.

"I can get them while you take a quick rinse?" I suggested.

"Sure, okay. But their under the driver's seat." He told me then placed the keys of his car in my hand. He placed a kiss on my head before walking down the hall.

I walked out into the freezing cold air and hurried over to Niall's car. I brought out the pair of clothes and ran back in.

I rubbed my arms as I walked over to the bathroom. I knocked on the door before walking in. I shut my eyes tight and hurriedly place the clothes on the counter and rushed back out.

I walked back to my room and sat on my bed. I called out for Priscilla and seconds later she running out of the closet, rolling a apple with her.

"Awe Hey my baby!" I whispered. She ran up my arm and sat on my shoulder. It was good to see my little baby after a day of her going missing.

"I was wondering where you went my baby Cilla." I stated. She made a small squeak then enjoyed as I was petting her.

"God this headache is killing me. It's horrible." Niall complained. I looked up to see Niall dressed in a white tank top and black skinny jeans.

"I swear your legs look skinner than mine it's not even funny." I said. He laughed as I watched Priscilla run up his arm.

"This little one was in my room last night." Niall stated. I watched as she ran back down his arm and into the closet.

"Do you have a headache?" Niall asked. I nodded as I fell onto the bed. "do you have a pair of glasses I can wear?" He asked.

"Yeah they're all on the desk." I answered. I got up from the bed, grabbed a bag from out of the closet, stuffed my wallet and phone into it, and walked out of the house with Niall.

"If we're being totally honest here, then I have to tell you something." Niall stated as he played with my hair. We were sitting under a tree, my head in his lap. "I kind of got jealous when Daniel came back, thinking he would take all my time with you away." Niall confessed. I laughed at his statement.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded and leaned down for a quick kiss. I gave it to him and kept my eyes closed when he pulled away. All of a sudden his phone went off.

"Hey Mum." Niall waved into the camera. I watched as Niall's Mom came into view on his screen.

"Hello Niall! Oh, and is that Lilo in your lap?" She asked excitedly. He slowly nodded as he pointed the camera at me.

"Hello Mrs. Horan!" I said cheerfully. She smiled brighter.

"Oh how I've been waiting for Niall to fall in love with his perfect girl." He sighed. Niall and I laughed at her comment.

"So I'll be coming over tomorrow at around 12?" She asked.

"Sounds good." Niall agreed.

"And I'll pick you two up for the lunch date?" She asked. Niall an I nodded.

"Okay, see you then!" She shouted. We said our goodbyes before the screen went black.

"At the most random times she calls." Niall stated. I agreed, she did call at random times.

"Uh, this headache is killing me Babe. It feels like my head is going to explode." I told Niall as I turned my head in his lap.

"My headache stopped awhile ago, we should get you home." Niall said. Niall stood me up and walked us to his car.

When we got back, everyone was still asleep. Niall decided he would just lay with me. I fell asleep with him singing Talking to the Moon.