Chapter 9~ Scuba Diving ideas

Lilo's P.o.v.

"Do you think we should wake her up?" I heard Louis ask. Wait why was he in the room? The only people that should be in the same room as me is Meilani and Lilly because we shared the room last night after the movie.

"If you have a death wish then yeah, go ahead and wake Lilo up." Meilani warned Louis.

"She wouldn't hurt me!" Louis exclaimed. Meilani and Lilly laughed at his comment.

"Yeah, that's what we thought too, then when we woke up Lilo, it was like we released Jeepers Creepers. Without the eating people and stuff." Meilani told Louis, I guess Lilly remembered that moment cause she laughed. I softly laughed into the pillow, remembering everything that happened that day. I had made their life's hell.

"She wouldn't hurt her one and only brother!" Louis exclaimed.

That was a lie, Louis was not my only brother.

"And plus what's the worst she could do? Punch me?" Louis asked while he moved to the left side of the bed.

"You'll be lucky if that's all she does." Lilly told him. Someone chuckled at the comment Lilly made. Wait more people are in the room?

"LILO!!" Louis shouted while shaking me like a maniac. He had a tight grip around my side and most importantly, my bad leg...

I bite back a scream of pain. I brought my arm back and sucker punched Louis in the stomach, sending him stumbling back.

"WHAT THE FUCK LOUIS, DID YOU SEE WHAT LEG YOU GRABBED?!?!" I snapped. Louis stood up with a pained look on his face.

"Oh shit." I heard Zayn whisper. I turned to see everyone at the front of the room with a surprised look on their faces.

"I'm so sorry Lilo! I didn't mean to! I was just trying to wake you up. Please forgive me! I'll do anything, just please forgive me!" Louis pleaded. I looked at him and realized that he was so vulnerable right now.

"Anything?" I asked adding a high pitch tone at the end. A smile crept its way onto my face.

"Only if you forgive me." He added. I smirked at his thoughtlessness.

"I'll forgive you, only, and onllyyy if you carry me everywhere we go for the rest of the time I have the my cast on.'' I told him. He seemed to think about it for awhile.

"Deal!" Louis exclaimed. I stuck my hand out for him to shake, he took it and we shook on the deal.

"You're really lucky Louis that all she did was sucker punch you and make you carry her." Lilly told Louis.

"Well it's not like he has to carry her for months." Liam told Lilly. I laughed at his comment.

"Liam, he has to carry me for six months." I told him. His mouth dropped open.

"Louis, why did you wake me up?" I asked him. He slightly smiled.

"Well, since today was my day to pick out what we were supposed to do..." he trailed off.

"Go on." I told him propping myself up on the bed with my arms.

"I thought we could go to the beach." He finished.

"What did you want to do at the beach, look around, surf, scuba dive, swim, what?" I asked, giving him different options.

"All of them!" he shouted happily. I smiled at his weirdness.

"If we're going to the beach we have to get changed!" Liam told all of us. Everyone walked out of the room to go change. And again, they left me.