Chapter 35 ~ A Perfect Date

Lilo's

Niall had said he wanted to take me out for lunch, seeing as we never really go out. I agreed to the idea. I was getting dressed at the moment. I dressed in high waisted black shorts, a white tank top with a Native American on it, maroon Vans, a dream catcher necklace, and a infinity ring. I had curled my hair which completed my outfit. I grabbed my bag and stuffed my personal items into it.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nervously smoothed out my shirt. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach thrash around.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the room and down the hall. Niall was sitting on the couch, fiddling with his phone. He smiled once his eyes met mine and jumped from the couch.

"Let's go spaghettio!" Niall exclaimed. I laughed as I walked out and followed him to the car.

"So, what is your story?" Niall asks in a high voice, sunglasses covering his beautiful eyes. We sat out on the patio of some restaurant. I put my chin in my hands, my elbows resting on the table, and my head tilting slightly to the side.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"You know, your story, your back history, your sob background, your weird fetishes." He explained.

"You already know everything. Lettuce see." I joked as I tapped my chin.

"I hate when people talk shit and never confess to it. I live to make people happy." I informed him.

"Wow, I do know you better than I thought. Better than butter. No! Better than chicken!" He exclaimed.

"We-" before I could even finish my sentence a random bunch of men ran up an started snapping pictures.

"Niall Niall! Look here!"

"No look here! Lilo too!"

"Smile for the cameras! Look here, at me!"

More and more men gathered. A waitress ran to help and led us to a safe way out.

Once in the car Niall sighed heavily.

"This is what I was afraid of. People not minding their fucking business!" Niall exclaimed as he slammed his palm on the wheel, making me jump in fright of being hit. I took a deep breath before setting my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey. It's okay. We can go somewhere else or we could head back to your place." I suggested. Niall ripped off his sunglasses and threw them in the back before running a hand through his hair.

His blue eyes met mine and he took a very deep breath.

"I just want to take you out like a normal guy and not be harassed by paparazzi, fans are one thing, but paparazzi are another." He whispered.

"Niall, as long as I'm with you, I'm fine." I told him. He smiled and pulled out onto the road.

"But don't you just wish that we could go out to a restraunt or something without being bumbarded with paps?" He asked.

"Yes, but I'll get used to the paps, its fine." I assured him.

Niall drove back to his house and made me stay in the room. I sat on the bed, texting Simon.

'To build up your credit, I'm going to have you do a few concerts then be the opening act for the boys.' He messaged.