Chapter 20 ~ Drunk

Niall's P.o.v.

It was barely six in the morning and I was already drunk. I felt better when I was drunk though. What Lilo had said hurt me. It broke my heart. I could barely handle the pain when sober, most of the pain eased away with each swig of beer I took.

I sat on the couch, a beer in my hand and a pained expression on my face. There was a knock at the door and a sweet voice called to me from the other side.

"Niall? Niall open the door. I need to talk to you." Lilo pleaded. I groaned as I set the beer on the table and went over to the door. I opened it, blinded by the light, I squinted my eyes.

"Niall I'm so sorry for last night. I wasn't thinking. My words were hurtful and my actions were mean." Her lips spoke words of sorry as her posture showed sadness. I grabbed her hand and pulled her in.

"Are you drunk?" Lilo asked. I shook my head as I stumbled over to the couch. I fell on my way over there.

"Niall!" She yelled as she rushed to my side. "Are you okay?"

"Why the hell are there two of you? And why don't I feel so good?" I asked. She shook her head and lifted my upper body up.

"C'mon let's get you to bed." Lilo said as she tried to lift me.

"No don't, you're leg." I told her. She huffed as she tried one more time to lift me. I stood up myself, I wobbled but Lilo helped me straighten up.

"I'm a pretty lamb, a pretty, pretty lamb, YAY!" I shouted as she laid me down. Lilo laughed and shook her head.

"I'll be right back, hold on." She told me then walked out of the room. A minute later she came back with a damp towel. She sat next to me and started wiping my forehead.

"So, who paid you to become my girlfriend?" I asked as she kept wiping.

"What?" She asked confused. She looked into my eyes for a couple of seconds then went back to wiping.

"Who paid you to be my girlfriend?" I asked again. She laughed as she wiped my neck.

"Nobody, I just liked you." Lilo answered as she got off of the bed and went over to the bathroom. She came back with the damp towel again. This time she placed it on my forehead.

"I don't believe you." I said as she still stood.

"I'm gonna get you some water, I'll be right back." She told me. She walked out of the room, but I still needed to talk to her.

"If you really love me, then you'll give me a kiss." I yelled. I watched as she came back with a tall glass of water.

"What'd you say?" She asked as she set the water down and helped sit me up. She gave the water to me and I took a long sip before answering.

"If you really love me, you'll give me a kiss." I repeated. She rolled her eyes with a smile but put her hands on my cheeks. Her soft lips touched mine, and for awhile they felt like the inside of a rose petal. I put my hand against her cheek as we kissed.

Neither of us fought for control, we both just shared it. We kissed for awhile before she pulled away, leaving me wanting more.

"I love you for who you are Niall. No one paid me to be yours." She said, her hands still on my cheeks.

"Yeah, okay. You probably just love me because I'm famous. I know you don't love me, ha, I'll believe your bullshit lie when pigs fly." I told her while looking her dead in the eye.

She bite her lip, she pulled her hands away and looked at the ground.

"Okay." She said, her voice unstable and shakey. She walked away a bit before looking back an repeating the word.

"Okay."

Lilo's P.o.v.

I walked out of Niall's house, tears threatened to spill. I took out my phone an dialed Liam. I waited as it rang and rang.

"Hello?" Liam's sleepy voice called into the phone.

"Can you pick me up?" He asked, I wiped a tear away and turned around, still looking at the floor.

"Sure, where are you?" He asked. I sniffles before answering.

"Niall's house." I answered in a small voice.

"Why don't you ask him?" Liam asked.

"Please." I pleaded, my voice getting smaller.

"Yeah, okay. I'll be there in a bit. Hang tight." Were the last words of Liam's before he hung up.

It was a terrible five minutes that I spent sitting on the curb, waiting for Liam.

"Hey panda bear. What's wrong?" He asked as I got in the car and buckled up. I bit my lip and turned my head.

"He was drunk. Took care of him for a bit." I said, trying to hide all hurt in my voice.

"Did he do anything stupid? Because Niall does stupid things when he's drunk." Liam informed me.

"Yeah, he did." I said as I wiped my eyes.

"What'd he do?" Liam asked as he turned the corner.

"Said that my love for him was a bullshit lie and he wouldn't believe that lie until pigs fly." I confessed. I could feel Liam's eyes on me.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. I'm not, I want Priscilla." I told him.

"Who's Priscilla?" He asked.

"My pet ferret." I answered. He gasped at my words.

"You have a pet ferret?!" He asked excitedly as we pulled onto Louis' street.

"Yeah." I answered. I watched kids on the street play soccer, they're faces showed joy.

Liam pulled into the driveway and let me get out of the car without any questions. I walked into the house and made a straight line to my room.

"How'd it go?" Louis asked as I made my way to the room;

"He's a giant asshole that should rott in hell for the rest of his fucking life. I don't fucking care about him anymore." I said angrily as I pushed the door open. I fell onto the bed. I wiped tears away as I tirned on my side. I felt tiny paws on my shoulder and light warm breaths against my neck.

"Hi Baby Girl." I said as I pet her tiny head. Priscilla climbed into my arms and nuzzled into my neck. There was a knock at my door and then it cracked open. Zayn popped his head in. His eyes met mine for a couple of secinds before I brought them down. Zayn walked over, his steps unhearable. I closed my eyes as I felt the bed dip down.

"So what happened?" Zayn asked. His tone was calm, not a touch of anger in it. I sighed as I shook my head.

"It's either you tell me or you have Louis pester you until you snap." He informed me. I sighed as I opened my eyes and looked into his.

"I went over to see if Niall was okay and he was drunk. No big deal, so I thought I would take care of him. When I had helped him to bed he asked why I was going out with him. I told him it was because I loved him. He said that my love for him was a bullshit lie and he wouldn't believe it until pigs fly. If thats what he fucking things, then he can find himself another girlfriend. As much as it kills me to say that, I will not have somebody tell me that my love for them is fake. I have ben beat to the point that I had to be taken to the ER. So it's amazing that I still trusted him." I explained. Zayn's eyes widened as he looked down at me.

Zayn got up from the bed and walked out of the room. I laid there, Priscilla in my arms, my heart hurting. I closed my eyes and fell asleep after horrible replays of the fight with Niall.

***

Hi guys!!!!!! so, my plan was to have Louis celebrate his birthday in one chapter, but I had been really busy lately. SORRYYYYY MY LOVES! -Sereia