Chapter 37 ~ Valentine's Day

Lilo's P.o.v.

I crept into the kitchen as softly as I could. I was going to attempt to cook without Niall knowing. Niall was watching the football game that was supposed to end in about thirty minutes. That gave me plenty of time to cook. I took some chicken out of the fridge and threw it on the skillet. I had never actually done anything for someone on Valentine's Day. Niall was the first person I actually wanted to do something for him.

I hummed one of the songs that I was supposed to sing and stirred the chicken. The game was nearly done but the chicken needed a few more minutes.

"Babe have you seen my phone? I lost it!" Niall yelled from across the house. My heart sped up a bit when he yelled, thinking he would come into the kitchen.

"It's in the beer cooler!" I yelled back, hoping he would find his phone and stay in the livingroom to watch the game.

"You are so fucking magical! You were right, it was in the cooler!" Niall yelled. I smiled to myself as I cooked the last bit of chicken.

All of a sudden I felt a pair of large hands on my waist and his soft lips on that spot right below my ear. I moaned as I tilted back my head. He pulled away, his breath hot on my skin. My eyes were still shut, I wanted his lips back on me again.

"I love chicken." His voice low and seducing. He turned back to me, his hot breath inches away from my ear. "but not nearly as much as I love you." His lips went back to sucking on my sweet spot. I gasped as his fingers started to touch my sides. He pulled away from me, his touch lingering on me.

I served him a plate and then served mine, though I wasn't very hungry for chicken anymore. I followed him into the livingroom and sat on the couch as he went to go get some beers. Just then my phone went off.

'Don't think that just since you found Max that you're safe bitch.' I didn't need a signoff to know it was from Alex. I ignored the fear that built up in me and turned off my phone then tossed it onto the coffee table.

"I was thinking about you while I was recording." Niall said as he stepped through the threshold of the door. I smiled and took the beer he handed to me. I opened I and took a long swig.

"Same. I was thinking about when we we surfing while rehearsing the dance rountine with the dancers." I told him. He smiled then grabbed the remote. I sat in his lap and leaned my head against his shoulder. Niall played with my hair as he started Grease. I set my food on the coffee table, not wanting to eat anymore.

We hadn't gotten that far into the movie when I felt something grow underneath me. I smirked and moved a litlle. Niall cleared his throat and put his hands on my sides so he could adjust himself. He struggled to keep his eyes away from me and on the TV. I hummed and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

Niall's lips were back on my neck, sucking that sweet spot. I moaned and tilted my head back giving him more access to my neck. I moaned as his fingers teased my sides and his lips started to kiss my jawline. His soft lips pressed against mine and we fought for control. My body moved up and down as our tongues battled. I pulled away, gasping for air. Niall attacked my neck with those soft lips of his.

I raised my hand for him to stop but he put it back down and pulled away from me.

"Lilo, we both need this. Tell me this isn't what you want and I'll stop." Niall said. His eyes were darker and his lips parted.

"I was gonna say lets take this to the room." I said. His smile met his eyes and he carried me to the room. I kissed his neck and jawline as we made our way to the room.

I knew I had made a right decision. I needed this just as much as he did. We had agreed on waiting, but I don't think we can wait much longer. Wait. Was I making the right decision? Should I wait longer? Am I absolutely sure that this is right? All my worry faded away like the night's sky when Niall stopped in front of the door.

"Are we sure this is right?" The dark color was still swimming in his eyes. I could tell he was debating the same. I smiled and started to kiss jawline again.

Yes. This was right.