Chapter 40 ~ Back again

Niall's P.o.v.

It was cold. I shivered as I sat up on the couch. I turned back to find Lilo missing. She must have gotten cold and went to the room.

While stretching, I made my way towards the room and quietly opened the door. I panicked when I saw that the shed was still made. I ran into the kitchen, she wasn't there. I checked the bathroom, no Lilo there. I checked the laundry room, the only thing I found was a load of both of our clothes in there.

Running a hand through my hair I freaked out. Lilo had to be at her concert in more than six hours. Where could she have gone?! I ran over to the door and saw that their was a note.

Went out to get coffee.
Be back soon. -Lilo

I took the note off the door and sighed. Thank god she left that note or I'd be panicking at the police station.

I walked back over to the couch and laid down. All of a sudden my phone went off.

'You going to Lilo's concert tonight?' Louis asked.

'Yeah. You?'

'Yeah, so are the rest of the guys.'

'Then see you guys there?'

'Duh.' And with that Louis ended the conversation.

The door opened and in stepped Lilo. She was facing the wall and carrying the coffees.

"Morning sleepy head." She greeted, hanging her head down low and walking to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" I asked, following her.

"What? Nothing's wrong." She lied.

"Remember no lying. Hey." I stopped her by grabbing her elbow and pulling her to face me. She kept her gaze down at the floor.

"Babe, please look at me." I pleaded . Lilo hesitantly pulled her head up. Under her eye was a giant bruise and gash.

"What the fuck happened to you?! Who the hell did this to you?!?" I yelled. She shook her head and put her hands on my arms.

"I know this sounds super stupid but I ran into the door. I know it looks like I got hit, but trust me, I seriously ran into the door." She explained. I stared into her eyes as if to see if she was lying.

"That does not look like you ran into a fucking door! That looks like you got fucking beat! I swear when I find out who did this I will literally beat their ass!" I yelled stepping away from Lilo and running a hand through my hair.

"Niall. There is no reason to worry. I'm still right here, I'm still yours, and I'm still alive. So calm down please." Lilo pleaded as I walked into the living room. I turned to face her.

Her eyes pleaded and begged me to believe her. That bruise and gash did not look like she ran into a door. A steal door with nails coming out of it maybe.

"I'm gonna go finish the load of laundry. I'll be right back." Lilo smiled before walking off.

I stood there trying to decide if that gash really was from a door or if someone gave it to her.

A door. Yeah. That could possibly happen, I mean I have done that before.

I walked over to the laundry room to see Lilo folding a dress that looks like it would be great for clubbing. She looks up and smiles at me.

"I just got the best idea. Why not go clubbing after the concert? It'll be fun! Take Daniel and Max and Meilani and Lilly and the rest of the boys or it could just be us. Which ever I just really want to go clubbing!" Lilo said. I nodded and stepped through the threshold.

Going clubbing and getting drunk sounded like something I really needed.