Chapter 14 ~ The Unkwown Caller

Unknown P.o.v.

She thought that I was no longer a problem. She thought she could get rid of me that easily. I thought I had thought her long ago not to play with fire. I watched as she walked with the blonde boy.

Him. He had gotten in my way from day one. He wasn't supposed to be at the coffee shop. He wasn't even supposed to be on this island. I knew he had to leave soon and he would try to take Lilo with him. If she was that easy to take down, and she left with him, I would just use Alex.

Alex. A tool that I used to control her life. A very usefully man for me. I was beyond happy when he came begging for my help that day. I had made her life worse from then on. But he somehow changed her. He was like a cure for her. He needed to be rid of. But it wasn't going to be easy. He was to famous to go missing without anyone noticing.

I stalked back I to the tiny room filled with cleaning supplies. I sat down on a stack of boxes and pulled out my phone. I dialed a number and patiently waited to them I answer.

"Hello?" The female voice came. I sat there, breathing into te phone for a good while.

"Listen, I know who you are. I know that you want to take Lilo out for good. Well, it not going to happen. Those five boys will be there to protect her. They will not let you get to my baby. Louis and Niall will do anything and everything to protect her. I promise that." She angrily said through the phone.

"Did you not hear yourself my darling?" My raspy voice asked. "They're boys. A bunch of kids. I will make sure that she is dead before next year. And if you call the cops, I'll make sure that you only have one hour of breathing left." and with those threatening words left to terrify her, I hung up.

I dialed another number.

"Hello?" The sweet voice called through the phone. "Hello? Who's this?" The voice asked again. I hung up then called again.

"Hello?" The voice asked as sweet as the first time. I never answered her plead for me to answer.

"Can you stop calling of you're not going to answer?" She didn't wait for a reply, no instead she just hung up. I dialed again.

"Can you stop fucking calling?! I don't know why you think it's fucking funny to-" I rudely cut her off in mid sentence.

"I've been watching you for a while now Lilo." She stayed silent on the other line.

"You with those five boys. You and that blonde haired one. I know he shot you in the ankle. I know that it was on purpose. But you don't." I heard a voice say to get Louis and hurry up. I hung up then called again. It was a good five seconds before they answered.

"I don't know who the fuck you are but stop fucking calling my girlfriend! It's not cute and it's not nice. So fucking stop already. You have her freaked out." The blonde voice told me through the phone. I laughed at his stupidity.

"You think you're big and bad and tough don't you Niall?" I asked. " You can't protect her. At least not with Alex around. You better love her before you leave. Yeah that's right, I know that you have to leave tomorrow. And you still haven't told Lilo. No one has." I told him.

"Listen here you little fucker. I will not sit back and watch you mess with my girlfriend like she is a mouse on a string. I don't know who you fucking you are but you better stop calling. This is my girlfriend and she is safe with me by her side. And for Alex, he can fucking hurt me if he wants but he will not lay a finger on Lilo." Niall tried defending her as best a he could. He hung up before I could reply with another word.

Narrator

As The mystery man was left to figure out how to get rid of Lilo, she wasn't doing good. Cradled to her boyfriends chest, waiting for her brother, Lilo was shaking with fear.

She had a pretty good idea who it was but she didn't want to say.

Louis, who had just been informed by Meilani that Lilo was being harassed, dashed over to his hurt sister and cradled her to his chest and whispered soothing words of sercurity, which was what Lilo was not.

With five boys angered, a few hours before their performance had to cool them off.

No body knew who had called and left Lilo in this bad of fear. Everyone was wanting to know who the guy was and make him stop this foolishness of a child.

The one that was pissed off the most was Niall. He didn't want anyone trying to hurt the love of his life on his watch.

****
Sorry this is so short!

But this chapter is for MeilanixStyles you guys are so cute! 💑