Chapter 31 ~ Almost

Lilo's P.o.v.

I laid on the couch with Niall, he had his eyes closed, though he wasn't asleep. I was laying next to his side, my legs laying over the bottom of his torso.

"How did the recording go?" I asked as I laid my hands on his chest. He smiled as he played with my hair.

"Same thing everytime, record until it's perfect." He answered.

"You do enjoy it right?" I asked.

"Of course. I love doing what I do." Niall told me. I nodded as I played with the sleeves of my sweater.

"Good." Was the only word I said. I looked up at Niall and smiled. Knowing that he loved me no matter what was what kept me from leaving.

"Niall?" I asked nervously as I played with one of my rings.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response. I took a deep breath before continuing.

"You know I love you right?" I asked quietly. He opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"Of course, just like you know I love you." He told me. That's what I was counting on.

I looked up at Niall, his blue eyes staring right into my soul, seeing my past and future, seeing what I had wanted to be as a kid.

"How much do you love me?" I asked. He smiled wildly and leaned down a bit.

"Too much to stop thinking about you that every second I had to record." He whispered. I lifted my head down far enough so that my lips were an inch away from his. His eyes were dark, a never before seen color by me.

He put his lips on mine and took control of the kiss. I pulled myself up and laid next to him, his hand on my hips and my hands on his neck.

I don't know when it happened, but somehow at sometime Niall ended up hovering above me.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and flipped us over. His hands were rubbing up and down my back very hard. Some how his hands were in my shirt and fumbling for my bra clasp. This was getting heated, I liked it, but it didn't feel right.

I pulled away, breathing fast. Niall started to attack my neck, leaving hit love bites. I moaned when he started to suck right under my ear. I wanted this, but it just wasn't right. I gently pulled Niall off.

"Niall, wait. It just doesn't feel right." I said, out of breath. He looked a bit said but then nodded.

"You're right. Completely right." Niall breathed out. He ran a hand through his hair and sat back, closing his eyes. I still sat in his lap, looking around nervousily.

"It's not that I don't love you and don't want to do it with you." I told Niall. He opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile.

"God Niall, I love you so much and, and I would absolutely love to have sex with you but I just feel like it would-" Niall cut me off by putting his lips to mine and his hand on my cheek, tilting my head to the side. After a bit he pulled away.

"Lilo, I get it. I want to wait to. It's totally fine." Niall assured me. I sighed happily as I leaned back a bit.

"Good. That's great." I said. I really did want to do it with Niall, and if it wasn't for Alex we probably would be doing it. But I couldn't have sex with him, him find the texts and think I used him.

Niall pulled me into his arms and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

"At least I found your sweet spot tonight." He whispered softly in my ear. I giggled, something I did very rarely.

He smiled and rubbed my back as I curled his hair with my index finger. It was nice and peaceful and calm. I pulled away an looked Niall straight in the eyes.

"What?" He asked worriedly. I smiled like a lunatic before giving him a kiss, making it just long enough so that them I pulled away I could bite his lip.

"Niall?" I asked softly. He looked at me lovingly.

"Nevermind, it was nothing." I said then laid back down on him. Niall played with my hair while I played with his.

"I want you too." Niall mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows together and slowly pulled away. Niall had his eyes closed and his head to the side.

"Are you sure?" Niall asked in a mumble. I didn't want to wake him and stop what was going on.

"Ugh, Lilo! I love you too!" Niall mumbled. I started to laugh silently when I realized that was happening. I felt something grow underneath me, making me jump off of his lap and wake Niall.

"Why happened?" He asked startled.

"What were you dreaming about Niall?" I asked. He shrugged.

"A concert." He answered. I bite back a smile.

"Are you sure you weren't having a wet dream?" I asked with a small laugh. Niall blushed and looked down.

"Ugh, Lilo! I love you too!" I imitated as it got up from the floor and walked over to Niall.

"Those words weren't all that you did." I informed him. He looked up in a scared way.

"What else did I do?" He asked nervously. I smiled as I sat back down in his lap.

"You got a boner while I was sitting on you." I told him. Niall blushed a deeper shade of red and ran a hand through his hair.

"Let's go to bed." I suggested, getting up from his lap and leading Niall towards his room. Niall closed the door once he was through and I lifted the blanket and laid down. I waited as Niall walked over to a dresser and stripped down only to his boxers. I jumped from the bed an gave him a giant kiss before running back to the bed.

"What was that all about?" He asked while putting on a pair of pajama sweats. He pulled out a long sleeve shirt and threw it at me. I caught it with a smile and jumped off of the bed.

"I just wanted to kiss you while half undressed." I admitted. I turned towards the wall an stripped down to my bra and undies. I felt hand wrap around my stomach and breathing on my neck. Niall left a quick kiss on my lips.

"I just wanted to kiss you half undressed." He repeated my words. Hands still around me, he started to kiss my neck. I tilted my head back and smiled.

His lips found the spot below my ear and he started to suck again. I moaned before pulling away. I slipped the shirt over, fitting like a night gown that grandmas wear. Niall tried putting his hands on my side but with a shake of my hips, they were off.

"Come lay with me." I demanded. Like a guard dog, he did as told.

Once under the covers, I turned toward the wall and closed my eyes. I felt and heard Niall get under the covers and pull me into him. I smiled as he tightened his grip around me before slowly drifting off to sleep.

I could do this forever, sleep like this next to him. But I knew with Alex still around it wouldn't be long till be destroyed thing between Niall and I.

***
These two chapters were dedicated to MeilanixStyles

Here is some motivation, good luck on your tournament!