Chapter 47 ~ The Accident

Lilo's P.o.v.

"So how many more shows are there until you can come home?" Kalalo's voice asked through the phone. I had gotten back to the bus and called Kalalo to pass time and catch up.

"Ten more. Though I'm visiting, not moving back Makuahine. I'm staying there for a week." I reminded her.

"Oh, I'm so lonely here my daughter, Everyone has taken a vacation to different parts of the world." Kalalo's voice sounded through the phone. I sighed, knowing my mother was joking, but I knew that deep down inside, she really was lonely and a bit broken hearted.

"Makuahine, I'm sorry. I wish I co-" My sentence was disrupted by another call from Louis.

"Hey Ma, I'm sorry, can I call you back?" I regretted each word that had come out of my mouth.

"Okay. Love you Lilo." Her voice was as soft as silk. I missed hearing it in person.

"I love you too Makuahine." I smiled. Slowly and hesitantly I hung up. I answered the call from Louis.

"I'm sorry but this better be important because I ended a call with my mom." I answered.

"Do not get all sassy with me Missy." Louis sassed through the phone, bringing a smile to my face.

"What happened Lou?" I asked, trying to get to the point.

"Niall's really sick, the doctor is still deciding if he should stay here for the night or if he's good to come back on the tour bus." Louis answered. Niall. I should have taken him to the doctors right there and then, not have him wait.

"Uh.", I ran a hand through my hair nervously,"okay. Can you please tell him that'll be there in a bit?" I asked.

"Yeah, see you soon." Louis answered.

"Bye." I slip my phone into my pocket, pulled the curtain open and slid off of the bed, landing on the floor.

I hurried got of the bus and ran to my car. I told Phillip that I could drive myself. The car was an old red color.

I drove hurriedly down the road.
Why hadn't I have just taken him to the hospital? I should have listened to him! Ugh! If only I wasn't so stupid!

Just as I turned and started my way down a none busy street, I saw a car heading my way. It was a silver gray Honda. The man i inside looked strikingly familiar.

The brown hair styled perfectly. The mesmerizing blue eyes. The tan. The broad frame. Everything. Alex.

His blue eyes spotted me, his link lips flashed a smirk.

Then it all happened to quick.

I felt a blow hit my side, my head jerked to the side then suddenly slammed back.

Then nothing.

"I need and Ambulance!" Those blue eyes smiling down and his lips spread into a smirk, my eyes struggled to stay open.

My eyes fluttered shut for just a moment before opening again.

"Okay, stay with us. Don't cl-" the voices of men sounding in my head as I floated in and out of consciousness.

A other blink took me farther.

"Hurry here to the E-" Paniced nurses spoke as hands were laid on me.

My limp body was being carried away. Bright lights stunning my eyes, making me shut them.

And then...

"Lilo!" I heard a cry shout my name. "Lilo! No! What happened to her?!" The thick Irish accent of a man asked.

Niall.

"Sorry sir but we have to take her to-"

My mind and body was flashing in and out of reality. Moments were fading away like the night sky on a summer morning.

I felt a hand slip into mine. A mumbled voice fought its way into my head telling me to squeeze.

I tried with all my might. Tried with all my strength, and after what seemed like eons, I finally squeezed.

Just as the mumbled voice began to speak, everything went-