Chapter 8~ Confusion

Niall's P.o.v

   We walked back to the hotel. Louis and Meilani walked ahead of us, while talking to each other. Louis would sometimes look over his shoulder and sending a pitiful glance at Lilo. Though she never seemed notice.

   "You have a a wonderful voice." I complimented Lilo. She looked up from the ground and looked at me.

   "Niall, no I don't. It's fine you can tell me that I'm bad at singing. I don't care." She replied, she fixed her brown eyes to the floor again.

   "Lilo, I'm serious, you have a wonderful voice." I told her while pulling her head up with two fingers to look at me. I stared into her chocolaty brown eyes while she stared into my eyes.

   We had finally reached the hotel. We walked through the back back door and down the to the elevator.

   Louis and Meilani walked over to the right corner of the elevator and Lilo and I walked over to the left side. As the doors were closing a somewhat short woman walked over to the corner near Lilo.

   The lady had short blonde hair that,was wavy. She had blue eyes with a light tint to them. She had black jeans with a white tank top and a blue denim jacket pulled over it.

   She looked at all of us then her glaze fell on Lilo. Lilo kept her stare at the door, but I could tell she knew the lady was staring at her.

   As soon as the doors opened we all stepped out, Lilo was the last to step out. As she was walking out the lady grabbed her arm and yanked her back, seeing as she is on crutches. The lady stepped closer to Lilo.

   "Be careful on what you choose." She told her. She let go of bed arm and walked out the elevator and down the other side of the hall.

   Lilo stood in the elevator staring at the floor looking shocked. We all walked over to her.

   "Hey, are you okay?" Louis asked Lilo while pulling her chin up to look at him.

   As Lilo was looking into his eyes I saw scare, sadness, and fear. She faked a smile that seemed to fool Louis.

   "Yeah, I'm totally fine." Lilo answered him. She fixed herself on her crutches and walked out the elevator.

   I followed her down the hall, Meilani and Louis were not to far behind us.

   "Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Lilo looked up from the ground.

   "Yeah, I'm sure." She answered me. She sent me a small smile and went black to glancing at the floor and sometimes looking up in front of her.

   "Do you want to watch a movie when we get back, just me and you?" I asked nervously, not wanting to be rejected. She slowed down a bit a looked up at me.

   "Are you asking me out on a date?" she whispered to me, seeing as I wasn't trying to draw attention to us. I smiled shyly and nodded. She sent back a giant smile.

   "Why not." she answered. But she said it to loud.

   "Why not what?!" Louis asked suddenly coming up from behind us. Lilo looked at him crazily.

   "Okay bucket ears, can keep your nose in your own business?" Lilo replied with sass. Ohh...its on now...

   "Excuse me Sissy do you know who you're talking to? You are talking to the sass master from Doncaster!!" he immediately replied with even more sass. Lilo rolled her eyes and laughed. Meilani couldn't stop laughing. We all walked back to the hotel room, Louis' arm was slung over Lilo's shoulder, Lilo couldn't really put her arm around any of us, though she did try to, Lilo next to Meilani, who had her arm slung over Lilo and I's shoulders.