Chapter 42 ~ I wish I could forget

Niall's P.o.v.

Last night the house was a mess. Every picture of Lilo and I was broken. Glass was everywhere.

I had woken up on the couch. At first I thought I was sleeping on the couch because Lilo came back and made me sleep on the couch.

It was barely six in the morning and I had already called Lilo 27 times. I had texted her 19 times. I was super worried that she would never forgive me.

Just then Lilo walked in. She was wearing sweats and a baggy Tee. She looked over at me then back at all the glass. I hurried over to her and tried grabbing her hand but she pulled away.

She had an expression mixed of shock and confusion. Her pink lips were slightly parted and her brown eyes were scurrying across the floor.

"I just came to get my things." She said, zoning back into reality.

"Lilo." Tears filled my eyes already, "please let me apologize." I begged as I followed her towards the room.

"That's not going to change the fact that you kissed another girl." Lilo said said as she grabbed a bag and started stuffing her belongings into it.

I grabbed her hand and Lilo's attention was given to me completely. Her eyes were puffy from crying. I sobbed hard as I looked into her eyes.

"I and so sorry for kissing her. I know being drunk is no excuse for kissing another girl. Please forgive me. It was a stupid mistake. I will never do it again." I pleaded. Lilo was looking down at her hand aimlessly.

"I know that this is the worst apology. But I know you want me to tell you the truth. So, I just want you to know that I am deeply sorry for kissing her. She meant nothing. I don't even know why I kissed her. To be honest, I don't even remember who kissed who. I just remember seeing the pain and betrayal in your eyes and coming home to all this glass. Everything else is a blur. A big, scary, horrible blur." I cried. I was full on sobbing. My cheeks were wet with so many tears and my voice was shakey.

Lilo had her hand on my cheek. Her eyes filled with sorrow and pain and some love. I wanted so badly to hug her and have everything back to the way it used to be.

"Niall.... I.... I have to think about it." Lilo said. Her hand dropped down, making me vigorously shake my head.

"No!" I yelled, taking her hand and putting it back on my cheek, "Just tell me it's all okay and love me like you always do with your caring heart that everyone wants! Take me in your arms and call me your one and only! Your true love! Please! I'm begging you!" I pleaded. Lilo shook her head, tears falling down. She grabbed some clothes and put them in her bag.

"Just give me some time." Lilo said as she grabbed a pair of converse and some shorts before walking out of the room. I sat there on the floor, not wanting to move. It would just break my heart more.

Lilo's P.o.v.

Once out of the house a wave of sympathy, pain, betrayal, and sadness hit me. I covered my mouth as I started to sob.

Niall was on his knees begging and pleading for me to forgive him. I had to fight myself not to give in so easily. I had forgiven him a little. I mean, we were at a club with lots of drunk people. Harry kept telling me I had to forgive him for this once. Then if he does it again, it means that the first was not an accident.

My vision was blurred by tears as I got into my car and placed the bag of clothes on the passengers seat. I drove to the only person I could think of at the moment. The only person that I feel bad for not really being in my life.