Chapter 3 ~"Dude!"

Niall's P.O.V

I LOVED THIS GIRL!! She said she was always hungry! Me too! She didn't know who I was! SCORE!! Thank you Hawaii for having a girl here who didn't know who I was, was courageous, and hot!! She let me pick where we should go. THANK GOD HAWAII HAD A NANDO'S HERE!!! She got so excited when I picked it, she told me she loved this place! I could marry her on the spot!

"So after we eat we'll head down to my place?" she asked. Then took a big bite out of her nachos.

"Sure, I mean I still want to see you 'surf'. Do you think you can teach me?" I asked.

"Sure, I mean why not?" she answered.

"Okay, I'm done!"She told me cheekily. I looked at her plate, which to my surprise, was empty. I looked at my plate which only had a bite left of chicken on it. I stuffed it in my mouth. Lilo laughed. I paid and we left. But let me tell you, i had to fight with her on who was paying, she told me she didn't want me to pay.

"Okay, so wher-

"A few blocks away." she cut me off. I looked at Lilo. She had long brown hair that ended at the middle of her back. A thin, but cute, face. She had dark brown eyes. Her smile was beautiful, and contagious. The guys were going to love her. I hoped she wouldn't get to overwhelmed meeting them.

CRAP!!!

I remembered we were only going to be here for awhile because of the tour, then we would leave home! How was I going to tell her?!?! Would she even come?!?! I started freaking out.

"Are you okay?" Lilo asked. She had a worried look plastered on her face.

"Yaa, I was just thinking." I told her. She shrugged and started skipping ahead while throwing her hands in the air.

This chick was amazayn.

(A.N. See what I did there?! :))

I ran to catch up to her.

"So, Niall do you like it here?" Lilo asked. I looked at her surprised. How did she know I wasn't from here? OH MY GOD SHE'S PSYCHIC!!

"How did you kn-

"Oh come on!" she cut me off.

"You have an Irish accent, I've never seen you around here before, and I know everyone in this part of Hawaii. You have to be from someplace else!" she explained. She had a smirk on her face.

"Its nice, but even better now that I met you." I told her

She blushed furiously.

"We're here!" she yelled excitedly while pointing to a small house. It had a small white porch, it matched the light blue shade of the house. She walked up to the door and knocked, not a regular knock, it was like a secret code. Someone opened the door. The lady that opened the door had long black hair that was almost touching the floor, with dark brown eyes just like Lilo's. She was wearing a long red sundress with little white flowers on it.

Lilo said something to her, she nodded and closed the door. Lilo walked back to me.

"What happened?" I asked, I was a bit confused that the lady just closed the door on her.

"She's gunna open the garage." she replied. I was still confused, I didn't see a garage.

"Come on!" she told me while grabbing my hand and leading me to the back of her house. When we got to the back she let go of my hand, which I still wanted her to hold, and ran into a big gray shed that had windows. I followed her.

"This isn't garage, its a shed." I told Lilo. She just shrugged. I walked into the shed. All around me were just surfboards and wetsuits.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed. It was like a mini surfboard shop! There were surfboards big and small, red and orange.

(A.N. My favorite color is orange so I thought I should put it in the story!)

Wetsuits left and right, long and short, big and small. She took a wetsuit off the wall and brought it up to me.

"Do you think this will fit?" Lilo asked. I looked to see and thought it would be a perfect fit.

"Yaa." I told her.

"Then here." she told me while handing the suit. While taking it, our hands brushed together. Her hand was warm and small. She shocked me. She looked into eyes, I knew she felt the shock too. She looked so pretty just standing there. I wished she was all mine. She turned back around and took another wetsuit off the wall and two big surfboards. She turned back around and headed towards me.

"Come on." Lilo told me while grabbing my hand and leading me back to the back of the house.

(A.N. Did you understand that?)

She opened the door that lead to a kitchen. The kitchen was big and was sparkling clean. Literally. Lilo lead me up the stairs and pushed me into a somewhat small bathroom.

"Change!" she commanded me before she slammed the door in my face. I laughed. She was perfect. I hope she was fine with the guys and I.

After I changed into the wetsuit, I walked out. I looked around and saw her. Lilo was just standing there waiting for me with both of the surfboards in her hand. I rushed down stairs. When I got down stairs I realized Lilo didn't have the top half of her wetsuit on, showing her bikini top. It was plain orange.

"Are you ready?" she asked me. Her face was light with happiness, she looked even prettier.

"Yes are you?" I asked her. She thought for a moment then nodded in answer. We walked out the ready to to walk to the beach. The whole time Lilo and I just talked. We were halfway to the beach when Lilo stopped dead in her tracks with a look of fear spread across her face.

"What happened, are you okay?" I asked her. She didn't move. I looked in the direction which she staring at. Right in front of us a few feet away was a guy. He had a tight dark blue T-shirt with dark jeans. He had dark blue eyes with a look of anger on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!" the guy yelled, clearly pissed off.

***

Oh cliffhanger!!! ^_^

Sorry!! •_•

Sorry it started off boring.

Anyways.....Comment & Vote!!!

Bye my luvs!!

-Sereia