Chapter 2 ~ The Beach

Lilo's P.o.v.

   "Where were you thinking of going?" he asked his eyes were wide with concern.

   "The Beach." I replied. He seem to relax a bit but they got tense again

   "Do you know who I am?" He asked. He started to shift in his seat.

   "No, should I?" I asked. He looked at me funny. Then mumbled something to himself.

   "Are you sure?Are you lying?" He asked again. His eyes wises with hope. I stared at him, trying to see if I knew him.

   "No, I don't know who you are. So are you up for the beach?" I asked him. He finally seemed to believe me.

    I got up from the booth.

   "Well are you?" I asked him again

   "Yaa, I guess so." He got up and headed for the door, I ran up to him. He had a loose plain blue shirt with black jeans. His hair was a but messy, I got why it was 2:00 am in the morning.

   "So you never answered me, should I know you?" I asked again. I heard him stop behind me. I looked back. We had gotten a few feet away from the café door. He looked at me seriously.

   "Well, I guess you don't have to." He answered. He ran to catch up to me. We started walking again.

   "Are you famous or something?" I asked jokingly. As soon as I asked his eyes widened. He stopped again. GOD DAMN!! HOW MANY TIMES IS THIS GUY GUNNA STOP! WE'RE NEVER GOING TO GET TO THE BEACH AT THIS RATE!!

   "Are you OK?" I asked him.

   "Yaa, and no........I'm not famous." He replied. Trying to relax a but.

   "Good, I wouldn't go anywhere with someone famous." I told him. He had a confused look on his face.

   "Why?" he asked he looked worried and confused.

   "Because then people would follow them around non stop. I mean fans they are always funny and I wouldn't be bothered by them." I replied.

   "Oh, okay." he sighed. He seemed relieved.

   "I never asked you what your name is." I asked realizing I forgot to. IM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!

   "Umm......my real name?" he asked. He got tense at the subject.

   "Daaa!!" I answered. He thought for a moment.

   "Niall Horan." he finally answered me. He said it under his breathe though, as if he didn't want anyone to hear him. He stared at me as if he was waiting for a reaction.

   "Unique name." I told him giving him a smile. He had a smile plastered on his face.

   We walked to the beach. it was only like two blocks away. When we got there we sat on the sand. We just looked at the sea, which was kind of wavy, good enough for surfing.

   "The sea looks beautiful." Niall told me

   "I know it-

   "Just like you." he told me cutting me off. I looked at him. I turned to look at him. All I saw was his beautiful blue eyes. They looked like the sea. The longer I looked at them the more I got lost into them. I blushed.

   "Thanks, but your just saying that." I told him, turning my head back to the ocean. Niall took his hand and turned my head so that I was facing him.

   "I mean it. You really are. You had enough courage to walk up to me." he told me. I blushed even more. I knew I looked like a tomato. I looked into his eyes. I never wanted to leave him.

   "What is your name." he asked.

   "Lilo." told him. His eyes widened then he started laughing. I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

   "Your named after a Disney character?!" he asked still chuckling.

   "Oh,yea!!!! I know, I know, I'm named after a surfer girl. I do surf and I live in Hawaii, so my parents thought Lilo." I explained to Niall. He turned to me with a smile plastered on his face.

   "Show me." Niall told me.

   "What?" I asked hoping he wasn't perverted.

   "You surf, show me." he answered. THANK GOD!!!!! I was so happy he didn't say something perverted!

   "Well first I have to get my stuff and that is at my house." I replied.

   "Well let's go get it." he told me. I smiled at him. He got up from the sand. I tried to but failed which lead me to fall face first into the sand. Niall laughed while picking me up.

   "You okay?" he asked still laughing.

   I nodded.

   We started walking through the sand to the sidewalk.

   "But let's get something to eat first I'm starving!" I told him. Niall had the biggest smile on his face.

                     Author's Note;

  Sorry I took to long!! I have had a bunch of softball games lately!! I'm still going to update but I want to know if I should really keep writing or nah. Bye my Luvs!!!

                       >_< Sereia

                           (Sir-e-a)