Chapter 46 ~ The Interview

Niall's P.o.v.

The soft plush like cushions laid underneath my ass as I watched and heard the interviewer's high toned voice as she asked us questions and talked about albums and the tour, trying to pry just a bit into our personally lives.

"So, there has been talk about the album having a sexual moan." Chelsea, the interviewer, pulled her hair over her right shoulder, tilting her head to the side a bit as she spoke in her usual high tones voice.

"Ah, well you'll have to wait to find out, though I can say there is a high chance of something like that in it." Harry responded. Chelsea smiled with a faint blush when Harry gave her a smirk.

"And you guys have been recording while that camping trip?" She asked again. Louis laughed loudly, my eyes travled over to him as his lips parted before he started to speak.

"Yeah, but I think Lilo and and Niall were doing more than just that." His smile became more of a smirk. Everyone's eyes were now on me.

"Oh, Niall. So have you and Lilo been naughty this year?" Her smile was more towards me now. My lips pressed into a smirk.

"Well, I don't think I can say anything about that." I smirked. Chelsea seemed to have bitten her lip a bit before turning to the rest of the boys.

Lilo's P.o.v.

"Everyone has been talking about you going on tour with the boys. How is it?" The brunette interviewer asked. Her hazel eyes scanned my as I prepared my answer. Her big full lips spread into a smile.

"It's great. It does get a loud sometimes with them, but other than that it's great. Amazing even." I answered. I thought back to the moment of Niall and I in the tent. My heart sped up in excitement.

"Do you sleep on the tour bus along with them?" Ashley asked. Her eyes widened a bit as if she really wanted to know.

"Um, actually yeah. At first Management didn't know if it was a good idea, but then they just gave into the idea because Niall and I are together and Louis is my brother." I explained. She nodded, taking all of my answer in.

"Oh, juicy. So have you done the naughty with Niall this year?" Now Ashley was fully excited. She wanted to get into the cracks where no interviewer goes.

"Uh, um." I smiled, blushed even as I recalled each and every moment in that tent. The body heat. The moans. Everything.

"You can't ask things like that." Darlinda, my manager, saved me from probably making a huge mistake of saying anything. Askley looked annoyed as she glanced at her watch.

"Damn it. We have to go." Her eyes were filled with frustration as they looked back at me.

"Well we have to go but thank you for the interview. It was really nice to meet you Lilo." Ashley stood from the table as I followed so.

"Thank you for wanting to interview me." I replied. Her smiled faded a bit as she turned to leave.

"Thanks for saving me back there Dar, but I really have to go. I'm meeting up with the boys in a bit." I turned to the dirty blonde woman that was in her late thirties and loved wearing pant suits and waved goodbye.

I walked out of Olive Garden and ran onto the street to my car. I opened the door and got in, buckling up and then starting the car.

Just as I was pulling away from the curb, my phone went off. Niall was calling. I immediately answered it.

"Hey Babe! I was just on my way!" The excitment in my voice passed through the phone to Niall's ear. I set the phone down on my thigh. Niall sighed through the line.

"Ni? What's wrong?" I asked, my voice lowering. I turned the street, getting closer to my destination.

"I can't meet up with you. I'm sorry but the boys and I have to get to the studio. Management wants us to record some songs." His voice sounded a bit depressed.

"Okay. Then I'll meet with you at the bus. Are you sure nothing else is wrong?" I asked.

"I don't feel good. My head and stomach hurt." Niall confessed. My lips frowned. I hadn't meant then to, they just automatically did. My mood seemed to have gloomed a bit.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Well pull through and I'll see you later okay?" I asked. Niall hummed in response.

"Okay. Bye, love you." I spoke.

"Love you too Princess. Bye." Niall said, then hung up. I huffed as I tossed my phone onto the passenger's seat.

I pulled into the parking lot of a liqour store. I got out and walked in, making sure to lock my car.

Twenty minutes later I had finally arrived at the Studio. My silver pilot sunglasses shielded my eyes from the sun. As I walking into the building.

I looked down at my light colored high waisted shorts and pink spaghetti strap crop top. My pink high top Converses made small sounds as the walked towards the front desk.

Just as I was about to ask the Secretary of she had any idea where the boys might be a voice called out my name. I turned my head, spotting Niall sitting on a bench, his head in his hands and his elbows on his thighs.

I lifted my glasses and pushed them back on my head. The coldness of the blue Powerade kept both the Snickers and my hand cold.

I sat down next to Niall and laid my hand down on his back.

"Here, eat a Snickers, you're not you when your hungry. Oh, and drink this." I held out the drink and candy bar out to Niall. His blue eyes looked up at me, scanning the cold blue drink and semi-cold candy bar. He looked away, placing his head back in his hands. Shocked, I placed the items to my side.

"Okay, something is definitely wrong. You just denied food." My voice was low, not wanting to cause his headache to get worse.

"My stomach hurts." Niall answered, an arm wrapped around his stomach now. I pulled his hurting body into mine, my arms tightly holding onto him, not wanting/willing to let him go.

"Awe, is my baby not feeling well?" I cooed. Niall buried his head deeper into my neck causing me to laugh.

"My head hurts way to much to record, but I don't want to let the boys down." By the sound of Niall's voice, it seemed as if he was close to tears. My hand ran through his hair, comforting the best I could.

"You have to pull through Niall. Okay? Here, take a pain killer. It should help." I took a pill from the small Orange bottle and handed it to Niall along with the Powerade. He swallowed the pill with a swig of blue juice.

He stood, holding his temples. I stood up along with him, his hands wrapped around my waist. My small hands held his warm cheeks in their palms. His eyes were glossed with a sort of sadness. I could tell her just wanted to leave, wanted to lay down and rest. his eyes got red and puffy as he started to cry. Hot tears started to run down his pink tinted cheeks.

"I'm sorry Babe. I really am. If you still don't feel good after about and hour just call the Doctor. Okay?" I cooed. Niall nodded. My lips suddenly met his. His lips were so soft. Soft as silk. As he pulled away, I bit his lip, leaving him thinking more about the pain in his lips now. I also ruffled his hair, making it messier than it already was. Once he pulled away, he looked at me, two fingers to his lips, touching the place I had intentionally bitten. 

"Love you." My voice soft spoken as he walked down the hall, taking the Snickers and Powerade with him.

"Love you too Princess." He weakly smiled, turning back on last time.