Chapter 5~ "Is Lilo okay?!"

Recap;

Bamm!!!!

I fell to the ground. Black dots were dancing around my eyes. I looked up to see Meilani above me looking panicked, and Louis and Niall fighting...

Before I could see who they were fighting, I blacked out.

***

Niall's P.o.v

I was looking into Lilo's eyes, when out of the corner of my eye I saw a bat! Before I could do anything the bat hit Lilo in the head. Lilo's eyes rolled to back of her head and she fell to the ground. Meilani flew to her side. I looked back to see......

ALEX!!!!

He had hit Lilo in the head with a bat!

"What the hell did you do that for?!?!" I shouted at Alex. I was so angry I was shaking. Louis came to my side.

"I told her before, she's mine! Either she's going to listen to me or she's going to get punished! She picked the hard way." Alex told me. Alex dropped the bat and slowly started walking towards me.

"What are you going to do about it pretty boy?! Huhh?!?" Alex taunted me while pushing me back. Before he could push me back again I punched him in the face.

Alex stumbled back, a look of surprise on his face. He came back with a punch to my stomach. I stepped back clutching my stomach. I looked up to see Louis and Alex at it.

"Niall, get Lilo in the car! I'll take care of this. Trust me, I've got this." Meilani told me while getting up and walking over to Alex. I bent down and grabbed Lilo bride style in my arms. I turned to see Meilani kicking Alex in the stomach. He fell to he ground. Louis and I looked at Meilani in surprise.

"Stay there! If you even dare of thinking of getting up I will not hesitate to give you more!" Meilani turned around and walked towards the car. Louis unlocked the car and got into the drivers seat. Meilani and I got Lilo into the back seat.

"Umm.... where's the hospital?" Louis asked.

"I'll drive." Meilani said while getting out of the back seat and into the drivers seat. Louis sat on Lilo's right side, while I was on her left.

Meilani drove us to the hospital. The car ride was silent.

When we got to the hospital I carried Lilo out bride style again and in though the door. I made sure she wasn't going to fall. I didn't want Lilo to get hurt again. Oh my god I was sounding like a concerned boyfriend. I did have strong feelings for Lilo, but I don't think she felt the same way.

Meilani ran to go get help so Lou, Lilo, and I sat in the waiting room. Not a minute later Meilani came back with a Nurse and one of those hospital bed's on wheels.

OH MY GOD, I WONDER IF I COULD RIDE ONE! MAYBE IF I ASK THEY W- No Niall stop thinking about that! This isn't the time to be thinking about that. Lou and I laid Lilo on the bed and the Nurse pushed her towards the emergency room.

"Name?" the Nurse asked.

"Lilo Tomlinson." Meilani replied. I stopped in my tracks and so did Lou. Meilani looked back at us.

"Wait, what?!" I asked Meilani.

"Lilo Tomlinson." Meilani repeated. I looked at Lou. He was as stunned as I was.

"Only family goes on past this point." the Nurse told us, snapping Lou and I back to reality.

"We're all family." I told the Nurse.