Chapter 6~ I wake up-

Lilo's P.o.v.

   Beep...Beep...Beep...

   I woke to the sound of beeping. I groaned, my head hurt and my mouth was dry, I felt like crap. I opened my eyes and bright lights blinded me, I groaned again.

   "Lilo?" someone with a thick Irish accent asked. I knew immediately who it was, Niall.

   I sat up, I was in a hospital bed. How the hell did I get here? Who carried me? What happened? All these questions started making my head hurt even more.

   There was five guys standing in front of me. I was so uncomfortable, I didn't know any of them except Niall and Louis.

   Niall looked relieved while Louis looked....nervous? Why was he nervous? I shrugged it off.

   "Uhh... wha-"

   "Whoa, your very beautiful." a guy with a heavy British accent cut me off. He had brown curly hair pulled back with a black bandanna, he had green eyes and a nice smile.

   Louis looked at him.

   "Harry!" Louis told Harry. The name suited him, Harry. Haha Harry! Lilo Stop It! Your going crazy! Wait am I talking to myself? Stop talking to yourself! I'm still talking to myself! UGH!

   Anyways...

   There were two other guys next to Harry. One had black hair with calm looking dark brown eyes. I have to admit he has a nice smile.

   The one next to him had brown hair and brown eyes to match. He also had a nice smile.

   Damn, what was up with all their nice smiles!

   All of their hair's was messy except the one with black hair.

   I looked at them all like they had grown another head.

   "Oh, this is Harry, Zayn, and Liam." Niall told me while pointing to each of them. That calmed half of my curiosity.

   They all mumbled a 'Hi'.

   "Guys, can I talk to Lilo alone for a minute?" Louis asked. The boys all nodded and walked out of the room. Louis walked over to the side of my bed and sat down. He looked at me, I couldn't tell if he was happy or sad, his face showed mixed emotions.

   "Where's Meilani?" I asked, my voice was raspy.

   "I sent her home to get some sleep. She didn't want to leave though." Louis replied. My eyes widened.

   "How long have I been out?" I asked.

   "Three days." he answered. Wow, longer than I thought. Louis looked into my eyes.

   "Lilo, I have to tell you something." Louis told me with a serious tone. I looked at him, when people where serious there was usually something wrong. I pulled my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I was prepared for any type of news he was going to give me.

   "While you were knocked out I found out your last name was Tomlinson, well that's my last name too." Louis explained.

   "So?" I asked him.

   "So, I asked for a blood test and...." Louis continued.

   "Spit it out Louis." I told Louis as I grew impatient.

   "They came back... positive." Louis finished. He had a huge smile on his face. My mouth dropped open and my eyes widened. How could I have a brother?