Chapter 33 ~ Simon

Lilo's P.o.v.

I was sitting at the table eating a bowl of Captain Crunch. Max walked in, he had slept in for hours. All of us had.

"Morning." He greeted a he sat next to me. I finished the cereal I had in my mouth before answering.

"Morning Maximus." I replied. "Want some cereal?" I offered while pointing with my thumb towards the cabniet.

"Sure." He answered as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and poured some cereal for Max. He thanked me as I placed the bowl in front of him then sat down.

"Did you sleep good?" I asked. He nodded and took a large bite of the cereal.

"You?" He asked.

"Yeah, but Niall kept thinking I was his teddy bear and would squeeze the crap out of me." I explained. Max laughed.

"You really do love him don't you?" He asked. I nodded while stirring bits of cereal around.

"I can't stop thinking about him. He isn't like Dylan, no, much different. It's hard to explain. Like you and Celia, before she moved to Russia with her family you would spend every minute with her and mope around when you didn't. Even though she was mile away you would sleep with her on Skype next to you." I told him. He smiled an shook his head.

"I can tell you love him by the look on your face." Max told me. I laughed and got up. I started to wash dishes when I felt arms being wrapped around my hips and a kiss on my neck.

"Morning" beautiful." Niall told me. I smiled.

"Morning blondie." I replied.

"I had a dream you or really mad and slapped me with a sausage. I don't know what you were mad about, but you got really upset and slapped me with a sausage." Niall explained. I started to laugh really hard.

"What the fuck? Where the hell did the sausage come from?" I asked. He shrugged. He was being really serious and I was laughing at him.

"I'm sorry. It's just-" I suppressed a laugh. "a sausage?" He nodded and I shook my head. "Your my weirdo." I told him. He smiled and pranced around. There was little dishes so I was done fairly quick.

"Oh, Simon called yesterday, when you fell asleep and said he wanted to speak with you today." Niall informed me.

"Why me? Isn't he like your guys' person thing?" I asked as I sat next to Max in a chair.

"Person thing? Okay, well then, he said he wants me to bring you in." Niall added as he pulled out a slice of pizza an threw it in the microwave.

"Okay? Always, who's gonna make sure Max is okay?" I asked.

"I'm a grown man Lilo, I don't need anyone to babysit me." Max retorted.

"Well I'm sorry. But what if Alex and dad come back. What if they come back to kill you Max? I've lost you once, I can't lose you again." I told him. I set my elbows on the table and put my head in my hands. I felt his hand lay on my back.

"I'll be here when you get back. I promise." He assured me. I wiped my eyes and stood from the table.

"Okay, fine, let me change." I said then went off to the room. I grabbed a sweater, jeans and pair of goes out of my bag and changed into them.

After pulling my hair into a ponytail I walked out into hallway.

"Did she very tell you about me?" I heard Max ask.

"Yeah, I was the first one she told. She started to cry when she was talking about you." Niall answered. I laid myself flat onto the wall and listened in on the conversation.