Chapter 39 ~ The Tomlinsons Part 2

Lilo's P.o.v.

I had parked the car right in front of the house. I was nervously. What would she think of me? I hadn't Facetimed her before, she had only seen pictures of me on my Instagram. She has only heard my voice, never before seen the way I walk. What if she hated me?

I took a deep breath before stepping out. I smoothed my dress down and walked around the front of the car and up the driveway. My hair had dried on the drive here, it dried to its natural curliness. I scooped my hair onto my right shoulder. I closed my eyes as I stood infornt of the door, slowly knocking. I counted the seconds it took for me to calm down before Jay answered.

I had gotten to ten before someone had answered the door. To my surprise, someone else had opened the door. The girl must have been around the age of 14 or 15. She had Louis' blue eyes and smile. She kinda looked like me. Slightly. Without the tan.

"Hi, I'm Lilo. Is Jay here?" I ask. The girl's eyes widened as I said my name. Without hesitation she engulfed me in a giant hug.

"It is so nice to finally meet you. Mom has been talking about you a lot since Louis found you in Hawaii." The girl said.

I stood. Frozen to the spot. Did I know her? Was I supposed to know her? Did she say Mom?

I gently wrapped my arms around her and placed my chin on top of her head.

"It's nice to meet you too." I say, trying to sound very knowing of who she is.

She pulls away, her red lips pressed together in a line. Her bright eyes were filled with joy.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Felicite. Call me Fizzy." She said smiling. It then clicked in my head. Fizzy. She was one of my sisters that I never knew I had. I smiled at the new thought of having a younger sister to spoil. Taking her places, getting her things, getting our nails done. Stuff like that that only Max's girlfriends loved to do with me.

"Oh my! Aren't you just a beauty?" Jay said aloud as she walked up to the door, embracing me in a strong hug.

"It's great to finally see you!" I say excitedly. She pulls away teary eyed. She smiles and wiped her eyes with her thumb.

"Oh god. Oh this is just so... How do I put it? Wonderful!" She says.

"So, I know this is very rude, but may we please take this darling along with us?" I ask, gesturing towards Fizzy. Jay nods with a bright meaningful smile.

"Of course! She is family. New family." Jay says. I smile as Jay gestures towards the car for us to get into.

"Oh my, that lady was tickling my foot so much! I could t help but laugh!" Jay says as we pull into the driveway. We had spent the whole day out shopping and getting our hair, makeup and nails done. I had treated Fizzy and Jay to a massage after.

I had gotten Jay a necklace with my birthstone and Fizzy a bracelet with a silver heart. It wasn't much, but at least it was something.

"That massage was amazing. I feel so relaxed." Fizzy said. I smiled.

"Why did you just stay in the chair instead of getting a massage?" Jay asked as I turned the car off.

"Oh, I got so good at giving massages that I haven't really found someone who gives good massages." I say as I get out of the car and follow Fizzy and Jay into the house.

"Would you like to come inside Lilo?" Jay asks as she opens the door for Fizzy.

"Oh I would love to, but it is getting quite late and I am really tired. Another day though?" I ask. I wasn't lying, I really was tired.