Chapter 48 ~ Lost Memories

Narrator

As the heart monitor went bezerk, the doctor and nurses tried their very best to revive Lilo.

Outside of the glass window stood they boys. Each of them crying in sorrow for their friend. Moments and memories of what Lilo had done for them played over and over in their head like a slideshow.

The sobs of each of them were heard by passing people, making them feel pitiful for whoever they were worried about.

Niall's hands were pressed against they glass as the frantic nurses covered his view of his girlfriend. As one nurse moved, Lilo had came into view for a short amount of time, and for those few seconds, Niall saw her distorted face. At that moment he knew what would happen after she awakened.

Inside of the glass, Nurses followed the Doctors orders as Lilo fell deeper in unconcouinness.

It all depended on Lilo and the Doctor. If Lilo didnt response to what the Doctor did, she would die. If the Doctor didn't do what Lilo needed to survive just right, she would die.

The heart breaking news had traveled to Lilo's two close friends who had rushed to the hospital.

One they had seen their friend behind the plexi glass window, both had broken down. Tears started to spill as they each recalled every single memory of their beloved friend.

Nurses tries to move the group of friends to tr waiting area, but they declared that they would not move until they knew the verdict of what the Doctor came to.

As each second passed, Lilo progressively got worse. What no one knew, was that Lilo was forgetting more and more of the memories she had.

Just as the medically licensed people in the room were getting discouraged, the heart monitor started back up once again.

Everyone in that room sighed.

Crying outside of the Plexi glass stood Niall, his heart sped up as he saw the Nurses and Doctor part away from the bed.

The Doctor had announced that Lilo would most likely make a full recovery with some scars to remember the incident.

All were releaved that she had made it. The Doctor permitted the group of friends to go in and see their friend.

Each broke down more as her distorted features became clearer. Niall's thumb lightly grazed Lilo's bloody cheek, tears falling freely from his face.

Louis held onto his sister's dried blood arm, hoping that she would wake up soon. The two friends weeped in the corner, whispering her name as if to awake her from her deep sleep.

Liam and Harry stood at the foot of her bed, gazing down at her destroyed body, wondering if she'd ever be able to do the things she loved ever again.

Everyone was devastated, but the one was going to be devastated the most by her awaking was...

Niall.