Chapter 43 ~ Around the World

Niall's P.o.v.

I awoke to find that Lilo and I had fallen asleep outside. The pictures were scattered in front of us.

Lilo's head was laid in my lap. I played with her hair as I smiled down at her. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw that I had a message from Harry. I also had ten new calls from the boys.

'WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN TWO HOURS! WHERE ARE YOU?!'

'Sorry, Lilo and I fell asleep outside. I'm on my way.' I texted back.

'It's good to know that you two are better now. But please hurry!' I read the text in Harry's voice in head. I could see him being scared that we wouldn't make it.

Lilo was still asleep in my lap. I didn't want to wake her. But she could sleep on the flight.

"Princess, come one wake up, we need to get to the airport. We're leaving today remember?" I asked softly. Lilo slowly opened her eyes and stretched out in my lap.

"Did you just call me Princess?" She asked groggily.

"Yeah, you don't like it?" I asked, feeling quite embarrassed now.

"No, I like it." She smiled. I nodded and got up, brushing the grass off my jeans. She got up and followed me into the house.

"How long were we up last night?" She asked softly as we entered the room.

"I believe until about two." I answered while pulling off my shirt. I looked through the closet for a good shirt to wear.

All of a sudden I felt a pair of soft hands on my sides. I looked over my shoulder to see Lilo standing behind me, a soft smile upon her face. She placed a delicate kiss on my shoulder and reached into the closet and pulled out a blue shirt with gray sleeves. She handed it to me then walked over to the drawers. I looked down at the shirt and furrowed my brows.

"I like that shirt on you, tight fighting and... sexy." She smirked at me while zipping her white jeans up. I smiled and slipped it on.

"You know that you'll have to do an interview two hours after we land right?" I asked. Lilo nodded, pulling off her shirt revealing her bra. I watched her as she grabbed her purple kneaded sweater. Lilo pulled it over her head and glanced up at me.

"Like what you see Horan?" She asked playfully. I smiled and grabbed some pants then pulled them on. I watched as Lilo walked out of the room and down the hall.

I could hear her footsteps fading in sound as she got further away from me. I grabbed a black bag with some stuff I had packed yesterday for the trip today and walked out into the livingroom.

I found Lilo laying on the couch, eyes closed and a sleepy smile upon her face. I walked over and crouched next to her.

"Come on Princess. We have got now. You can sleep on the plane okay?" I asked. Lilo opened an eyelid and looked at me. I smiled and caressed her cheek, dragging my thumb across her jawline.

"Fine." She said as she got up and grabbed a bag that had laid next to the door and slung it over her shoulder. She followed me out and into the car.

"So we land around 11am and get to the hotel at around 1pm. I'm guessing we'll all be pretty well rested from the naps on the flight that we'll all probably go exploring." Liam stated. Lilo had left about ten minutes ago to get Starbucks for us all and was taking a bit longer than I expected. Maybe she was talking to a guy! The thoughts were running through my head so fast that I almost missed what Liam had asked.

"Niall are you okay?" All of the boys were looking at me. I nodded and looked back down at my feet.

"I wish we had like flying powers so we could fly over and land whenever we want." I stated. Harry laughed and nodded.

"Sorry guys! The line took forever(!) and the lady kept getting the order wrong." Lilo smiled and passed the drinks around. Once she reached me she sat in my lap and gave me my drink.

"I was starting to think that you had met some guy or some shit." I whispered to her. Lilo laughed shook her head. Her soft petal-like lips attached themselves to mine. My tongue explored every inch of her mouth until Louis cleared his throat. She pulled away and put her head against mine, staring deeply into my blue eyes.

"Never." She whispered before turning to look at her brother.

"Yes brother of mine? Would you like to say something?" She asked sarcastically.

"I hope you get that all out of your systems before we get on the bus." Louis sassed. Lilo turned back to me and kissed my jaw.

"Seriously guys keep it PG I don't need to know what goes on under some sheets!" Louis said, covering his eyes.

"You guys are lucky we're in public." Lilo smirked. I laughed and so did Liam and Zayn. Lilo laid her head against my chest and inhaled my scent.

"You're just upset that Meilani isn't here and may I remind you that this is nothing compared to when we found you pinning her against the wall." Lilo sassed back. Yup, definitely a Tomlinson, no doubt.

"Touche sister." Louis smiled. "Touche."

We boarded the plane and Lilo sat next to me obviously. I had my hands on her sides, rubbing up and down as she stared out the window when the stewartist came by. She was medium height, blonde and hazel eyes. Pretty, but by the way she walked and ran a hand through her loose hair, she knew it which killed the effect. The stewartists on our planes usually have their hair down.

"Can I get you two anything?" She asked, eyeing my hands on Lilo and then eyed me hungrily.

"Nope. Thank you." Lilo answered. I looked up and shook my head.

"Are you sure?" She asked me again.

"Yeah. Pretty damn sure." I answered.

"Super sure?" She asked, a finger running along her side. Lilo looked over at her and smiled brightly.

"Yes blonde bimbo, he's sure. Now please do your thot walk else where." Lilo smiled. The stewartist rolled her eyes, faked a smile, and walked over to Harry.

Lilo looked at me and turned her body. She pulled herself closer and locked her lips with mine. Our tongues explored and Lilo put her hands on my neck as she got even closer. I pulled her waist closer to me.

Lilo's hands had travled down to my jeans and were lightly tugging. I smiled.

Shouts and hoots were being thrown at us. Louis was yelling at us to keep it PG.

"Stop, I'm getting a boner." I whispered against her neck. She sucked on the skin of my neck a little below my jawline until it left a very noticeable hickey then below cold air over it.

"That was the plan Stan." Lilo leaned against the window and stared out the window again. I placed my hands back on her sides and put my head on the middle of her back.

"Is she sleeping?" Zayn asked as he walked down to his seat. I was about to answer when Lilo responded herself.

"I'm wide awake.' She sung lowly. Zayn shook his head with a smile and went to sit down.

My situation below was hard to ignore, especially thinking about how there were separate pods for each us which last time I checked, were sound-proof. I shook the thought from my head when I felt Lilo's hand go limp in mine.

I started to think of sad things like dying people and abused dogs to get rid of my situation. It eventually worked. The flight was about two or three hours long.

I placed a small kiss on the center of her back and began to doze off myself.

***

Sorry I haven't been updating. I'm trying.

Lots of love to those who still read my book. I appreciate it. Very much.

-Sereia/Reya which ever.