Chapter 38 ~ The Tomlinsons

Lilo's P.o.v.

I woke up sore. I sat up and looked around the room, remebering the heated events from last night. I felt a pair of hands on my sides and soft lips leave a small kiss on my shoulder.

"Good Morning beautiful." Niall said, his voice a little on the raspy side. I smiled warmly and leaned against him.

"Last night was amazing." He said softly. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, it really was." I agreed. All of a sudden, Niall's phone went off. He picked it up and answered it.

"Hello? Yeah, she's right here." Niall took the phone away from his ear and handed it to me. I put the phone up to my ear, wondering who would call this early in the morning.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Lilo, hey. Mom wants you to call her. I think she wants you to finally visit." Louis spoke into the phone. I sighed and rubbed my head.

"What? Do you not want to meet her?" Louis asked.

"No, no it's not like that. It's just I'm really tired." I said looking over at Niall.

"What did you go clubbing?" He asked.

"No, you really don't want to know." I told him.

"Come on. You can tell me." Louis pestered.

"Lou, I'm telling you. You do not want to know."

"Is it Alex? Cause if it is, I'll get the guys together and we'll beat his as-"

"I lost my V-card to Niall okay?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Put me on speaker please." Louis demanded calmly. He didn't sound mad at all. I did as told and put him on speaker.

"Wow! Our little Nialler is no longer little!" Louis laughed. Niall blushed a deep red and smiled.

"I guess not." Niall laughed. Louis chuckled a little before saying more.

"Anyways, CALL MOM! Okay, gotta go BYE!" and before I could say another word he hung up. I groaned as I handed Niall back his phone.

"What? You okay?" Niall asked as he put a caring hand on my back. After a minute of not answering he asked yet another question. "Do you not want to meet her?"

"No, I do. It's just. I wanted to relax today. Lay around with you by my side." I admitted, pouting a little. Niall chuckled, ruffled my hair and kissed my head before standing up.

"You'll get to spend enough time with me. You're opening up for us and staying on the tour bus remember?" He asked as he stretched out and pulled on his hair.

"Call your mom." He demanded. I sighed and got up from the bed, still really sore, and walked out to the living room.

I grabbed my phone off the couch and waited as it turned on. I closed my eyes as I listened to Niall starting the shower. I could hear the water shoot against the walls and floor.

I dialed Jay's number. I waited as it rang. What would she say? Would she be mad at me for not answering?

"Hello?" A voice called from the other side.

"Jay? It's Lilo. You wanted me to call you?" I asked.

"Oh hello sweetie! Yeah, I wanted you to meet me at the cafe to talk and chat?" She asked kindly.

"Yeah! Sounds exciting!" I said, taking a seat on the couch and fiddling with a pillow.

"Oh no it does not! I think instead we should go shopping and get our hair, nails, and make up done! Sound good?" She asked. I did really want to fulfill her wishes of her being my Mom that I care deeply for. I honestly do love how she's trying. I could see this working out.