Chapter 25 ~ Clubbing

Lilo's P.o.v.

It had been four weeks since Daniel, Meilani, and Lilly came back. We had decided on going clubbing when I had gotten my cast off.

"It's going to be so fun! We haven't gone clubbing since before you met Niall, which may I remind you was so long ago!" Lilly said. I laughed as she was right. Only for tonight was I putting makeup on.

I had on a golden skin tight dress with a bunch of golden color jewelry. My hair was curled which, may I say, was pretty cute. I was putting my eyeliner on, it scared me how it looked was going to touch my eye. I sighed happily when I was done with my eyes and moved onto my lips. I put on a light pink lipstick then a shiny gloss ontop.

"Done." I said as I backed away from the mirror and turned towards Meilani and Lilly.

Meilani was wearing a purple silver skin tight dress with her hair curled and pulled back into a ponytail. She had these silver high heels and a silver cuff, her makeup was done perfect. Lilly was wearing a purple dress with ruffles on the bottom half with her hair curled as left down. She also had these sparkly purple high heels that matched with her makeup.

"We look awesome." Lilly said. I nodded along with Meilani.

"We're ready bitches." Meilani said. I laughed as I followed her out of the door and into the living room.

"Louis you ready?." I asked, I had my heels in one hand, not wanting to put them on at the moment. He popped his head out of his bedroom.

"Yeah. Let's go." He answered as he walked out.

"Daniel hurry the hell up!" I yelled.

"I'm hurrying just hold your horses!" He yelled back. A moment later Daniel walked out of the bathroom.

"Like I said, Let's go bitches." Meilani repeated.

By my fifth drink I was already very drunk. I was dancing my heart out on the floor with Meilani and Lilly while we guys sat and talked. Once the song was over, I walked over to sit with the guys, leaving the two to dance with themselves.

"Well look who's done dancing." Daniel called out. I flipped him off a I sat next to a drunk Niall.

"Oh my god I'm getting hit on by a girl! Guys look! She's pretty." He said as he put his hands on my hips.

"Yup, because I hit on hotties." I answered. They all laughed as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Are you drunk?" Zayn asked. I replayed the words in my mouth then looked back t them and shook my head.

"No. I'm Lilo." I said with a semi serious face.

"She's wasted." Louis said. I smiled and put my head against Niall's shoulder.

"Hey sexy, wanna dance with me?" a tall broad man asked me.

"No offense, but no. You're ugly. I'm with this cutie." I answered, turning Niall's head to look up at the man.

"She's with me." Niall told him. The guy rolled his eyes.

"You're a drunk bitch." The guy retorted.

"Hey, she's my sister." Louis told him while standing up.

"And my cousin." Daniel said and stood with Louis.

"And our friend." The rest of the boys stood with Louis.

"You done fucked up." I said happily with a small giggle. The guy took a glance at the others before walking away.

"I think we should go when they come back." Harry commented. Everyone agreed.

I randomly started laughing, what was I laughing at? I don't even have the answer. Niall joined my laughing party after a minute. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath.