Chapter 28 ~ Meeting Niall's Mom

Lilo's P.o.v.

"Hey. Babe. Wake up." Niall cooed softly. I took a deep breathe through my nose as I stretched.

"Good Morning Beautiful." Niall greeted.

"Morning." I said lightly as I looked up at him. He was dressed as if to go meet someone. I looked at him weirdly and tried remembering if he had said he was going anywhere.

"Crap what time is it?!" I asked as I jumped from the bed and ran over to the closet.

"It's nine." He answered. I fumbled through the closet for the clothes and items I had set out for today.

"Why didn't you wake me earlier?" I asked.

"Because you needed sleep." Niall said. I rushed over to the desk and took a quick glance at Niall.

"Niall turn I need to change, or get out." I said.

"Nah, I'm good." He smirked. I gave him a death glare. "I'm kidding. I'll be in the living room." He said as he made his way to the door. I waited till he was out the door to start changing.

I quickly slipped out of my clothes and slipped into the dress. I put a bracelet on and put a gold necklace on then a blue gemmed ring. I grabbed the shoes and put them on. I plugged in my straighter and ran out of the room.

"Why are you rushing?" Niall asked. I shrugged as ran over to the fridge and pulled out a apple.

"How about I take you to get breakfast or something after your done getting ready?" Niall suggested.

"Okay." I agreed. I started to walk back to my room when Niall stopped me nervously.

"Uh, Lilo?" He asked.

"Yeah Niall." I stopped and looked over at him.

"Can I do your hair?" He asked. I felt butterflies grow in my stomach as a smile stretched across my face.

"Yeah." I said. I hardly got butterflies. It was only around Niall when I got butterflies.

He smiled and followed me towards the room. I sat down on the chair and waited as he picked up a stand of my hair and the straightener.

"So what do I do?" He asked.

"Oh Niall, what am I gonna do with you?" I asked with a smile. "Just clamp down on the hair and drag the straightener down and curl it a little when you reach the tips." I explained.

"Uh, wanna show me how to first before I try doing it?" He asked. I nodded and showed him how to do my hair.

"Oh, okay. I got this." Niall smiled. I laughed as he did a strand. About twenty minutes later Niall finished my hair and we headed out the door to Starbucks.

"Who gave you that ring?" Niall asked curiously. He didn't sound mad at all. I looked at the ring with the blue gem and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Daniel I think. I think he gave it to me the other day." I answered. He nodded as he kept driving down the road. I started to get nervous. I was kind of shakey, I looked out the window, not wanting to show how nervous I was.

"Lilo, are you okay? You're shaking real bad." Niall asked.

"Huh? Yeah, completely fine." I answered. Niall furrowed his eyebrows at me then looked back ahead.

"Fine. I'm nervous about meeting your Mom. I mean, what if she doesn't like me?" I asked. Niall chuckled as he pulled into the parking lot and turned the car off.

"Remember that day I met you in the cafe?" Niall asked as he turned his whole body and looked at me. I nodded in response.

"Were you nervous about talking to me?" He asked. I shook my head.