Chapter 50 ~ I'll never let you go again

Lilo's P.o.v.

The coolness of the bowl made me shiver. I had just been released by the hospital two hours ago. Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry all had to catch a flight to their next stop on tour which left in an hour. Lilly was out doing things with Meilani. Lilly told me that the just had to give it some time to come back to me. Meilani wanted me to remember as quick as I could so she could see her OTP back up again.

I criss-crossed myself on the couch of the hotel room. I flicked on the TV as I ate my cereal.

Nothing good came on TV so I went on YouTube. I looked up the newest videos posted and found on titled, 'What happened to Lilo Tomlinson'.

I clicked on that in curiousity. I waited as it began, eating my cereal, wanting to know what happened.

"Everyone has heard about Lilo Tomlinson getting into a car crash on Thursday. Fans around the world were devastated by the news. The most devastated was her boyfriend," a picture of Niall carrying me in his arms flashed into the TV. Another picture flashed on the TV as the woman kept talking. Niall and I at Cesar's in Rome. Me running from Niall, laughing, as he chased me down a street in LA. Niall covering my eyes with his hands. Us laying in a park, his body hovering over me.

Memories of all the moments Niall and I had made together flooded back into my memory. Meeting him in the Diner. Surfing at the beach. Our first kiss. Valentine's Day. Everything. I lifted my sock and saw that there was a small scar on my ankle. The one Niall had told me about.

I dropped my bowl of cereal and rushed out of the hotel room. I needed to get to the airport before their plane departed.

Niall's P.o.v.

I stuffed the twist tie from my bag into my side pocket, seeing as there were no trash cans near by.

"I'm sorry mate. I seriously am." Liam told me. I nodded, thinking about Lilo losing her memory.

"Now boarding flight 273." The intercom announced. I stood up and got into the line to board.

The line was moving fairly slow. The boys were all on their phones. I was just about to go onto mine until I heard a voice.

"NIALL!" Someone yelled. I turned. Running towards me was a girl. Long brown hair. Sparkling brown eyes. Her legs running as fast as they could towards me. Her long flowing cardagin flying behind her along with her hair. That was my girl. Lilo.

She ran into my arms. I held her tightly, letting go with of everything I was holding, which was just my back pack.

"I remember. Niall I remember everything." She practically yelled into my ear.

My eyes bacame watery at those words. She remembered.

"Lilo. God Lilo, I love you and I never want to lose you again." My voice close to cracking, my arms were squeezing her tightly as if I might lose her if the grip loosens.

I set Lilo down on her feet. Smiling I reached into my pocket and pulled out the small white twisty tie.

I kneadled down on my left knee, looking into Lilo's eyes. Watching as her lips spread into a smile, almost reaching the corner of her eyes.

"Lilo," I asked, my voice sounding as if it were about to crack, I felt my eyes start to get hot "would you marry me?"

Her eyes gave away, tears were falling like rain, she nodded for she was at a loss of words.

"Yes." Her voice was as small as a church mouse's. I grabbed her hand, twisting the small white tie around her finger. She fell into my arms as I stood up.

"Yes, yes I will!" She practically shouted. I hugged her tightly, not letting her get away.

"She said yes everyone. Congrats to the newly engaged!" A stewardess announced over the intercom. Everyone started to clap and congratulate us as we stood there.

I didn't care that they watched us. No. All I cared about was marrying this woman.