Chapter 16 ~ Pain

Lilo's P.o.v.

Pain. Jolting through my leg. Down my back. Up my arms. Pain was everywhere. I tumbled out of bed, my sides aching from all the pain Alex put me through.

I dragged my leg behind me as I made my way down the hall and to the stairs.
While trying to get down one stair, my foot slipped, making me fall down the stairs.

I cried at the bottom. I was in to much pain to move anymore. Worst was, my sight was stuck on the Alex who was looking down at me with his piercing blue eyes.

"Look at the poor defenseless girl lying on the floor with no one to help her. But of course I can help you." He told me, setting his feet down back on the ground. He put his elbows on his knees and kept his gaze on me.

"Sing for me."

"Please just let me go Alex." I begged, ignoring his demand.

"Did you hear me?" His voice filling with anger. "I said, sing for me. Any song."

Remind you, I am still on the floor, He's had me here for about two days now. The girls tried calling, but he made me answer and say that I was fine and not to come.

"Who's this shadow holding me hostage I've been here for days." I sang out as I got to my knees.

"Stop." Was the only word he used. He jumped to his feet but stood in one place.

"Who's this whisper telling me that I'm never gonna get away." But before I could sing any more, Alex ran over and sucker punched me in the stomach, making me fly back a few feet.

But he didn't stop there, no. He took his foot ran stomped down on my cast, making me scream in agonizing pain. He then took a few kicks to my stomach, thighs and one good kick to my head. I felt like I was going to black out but for some reason I didn't. I was struggling to open my eyes.

"I never want to hear anything made by them ever again! If so, I'll make sure that the chains to the cellar are new and you won't get out this time." He threatened. I flinched when he crouched down. He pushed back my hair and creased my cheek with a finger.

"I love to see you struggle."

Niall's P.o.v.

"She hasn't been answering my calls, texts or facetimes! She promised she would keep in touch!" I explained. Perrie nodded as she sat on the couch.

"I see. Maybe she's still trying to process everything. I know I would be." She told me.

"But when that guy called he threatened to have Lilo killed!" I yelled. I haven't heard form Lilo since I left. Meilani and Lilly said that Lolo ha told them to go away, that she didn't want anything to do with them.

"Well, you never know Niall. Maybe she'll show up one day. You just have to wait." She said as she laid back in the couch. I had all this anger and worry bottled up inside me that I felt like I wa going to explode.

"I need to punch something. Something hard." I said while clenching my fists.

"Punch a wall. Punch a brick. Punch a pillow." Perrie suggested. I pulled my arm back and just as I was about to throw a punch at the wall I stopped myself.

"Lilo wouldn't want me hurting myself. She wouldn't be happy with that." I said. Perrie smiled and walked over to me.

"Awe come here Ni," Perrie opened her arms for me to come into. I did as told and hugged her back. "This girl has really changed you huh?"

I nodded. It was true. Lilo did change me. Everything about her made me different. I don't remember life without her.

"I don't know what happened Perrie. She just change me."

***

These are coming out really short and really bad, but bear with me people, bear with me.

-XOXO Sereia