Chapter 21 ~ Christmas

Niall's P.o.v.

Louis had called me the other day when I was still hung over from all the beers I had had. He told me to get my shit together because what I had told Lilo when I was drunk, which I have no idea what I told her, had hurt her so bad that she had said that I could find myself a new girlfriend. I had freaked when he told me that. I didn't remember a thing from that day. I got dressed in black skinnies and a blue flanel. I phoned Lilo as I drove to the house.

"Hello?" Her voice came into the phone.

"Lilo?" I asked, making sure it was her.

"Yeah who's this?" She asked, anoyance in her voice.

"Niall." I said. But before I could say anything else she hung up. I rung her again and held my breath until she answered.

"Hello?"

"Lilo, please let e-" She cut me off by hanging up. I rung her again.

"Fuck off Niall. Stop calling you asshole." She said then hung up again. But I didn't listen.

"Oh my fucking god Niall! Stop calling me!" But before she could hang up I stopped her.

"Lilo, babe,-"

"Don't call me babe." Oww, my heart.

"Okay, but please listen." I begged.

"I really dont want to hear it. I can't believe that you would even say that. Do you know how hard it is for me to trust you because of all the beatings? Do you have any fucking idea?" She asked. My heart sank at her words.

"That's what I thought. Now if you don't have anymore hurtful words to say to me, I would like to go now. Bye Niall." And with those heart ranking words she hung up. I pulled into Louis' driveway and rushed inside. I found Lilo sitting on the couch, watching the wall across from her. She turned her head and looked at me. I hurried my pace as she got up and walked down the hall. She slammed the door closed in my face.

"Lilo, please just let me explain!" I pleaded.

"There's nothing to explain. You were drunk and told me hateful words that angered me so much." She said through the door.

"See, I don't know what I said! Can you at least tell me what I said?!" I shouted through the door. I heard thuds and then the door opened. Lilo's body formed from behind the door and she leaned against the frame.

"You asked why I loved you and I told you why. Then you told me that my love for you was a bullshit lie and you wouldn't believe that lie till pigs fly." She said. Before I could form words to say she closed the door and locked it.

"Please Lilo. I was so drunk I didn't even know I told you anything. Please, can you please forgive me. Please." I begged her. "C'mon it's Christmas. It's a day of giving!" I said as I rested my head next to the threshold of the door.

The door opened and Lilo stepped out shaking her head and laughing, I followed her into the kitchen.

She reached into the back of the freezer and pulled out a plate with what looked like a glass heart. She handed the plate to me, a hurt look in her eyes as I took it.

"Merry Christmas Niall." She told me then walked back down the hall. I looked down at the gift she gave me. I could see the othe side of the plate underneath the heart.

"That's a wonderful gift but all i want for Christmas is your forgivness!" i sang the last few words as i ran to her door. I heard her laugh, but she didnt open the door.

"That was a suger heart. I made it last night." she yelled through the door. I laid my head against the door and sighed.

"But what I really want is your forgivness. I admit what I said was mean and hurtful, but you have to remeber that I was drunk." I said in a low voice. "Please Lilo, unlock the door and let me in." I pleaded.