Chapter 7~ "I hate hospitals-"

Recap;

Lilo's P.o.v.

"What the hell is going on?" someone shouted.

Shit.

***

I let go of Niall and turned around to see who was shouting. I turned to see my best friend Lilly!

"Lilly!!" I shouted and ran over to her. I pulled Lilly into a giant bear hug.

Lilly had long light brown hair that ended at the middle of her back. She had light brown eyes. She was wearing a camouflaged Tee and a pair of dark blue jeans. She had her black combat boots on.

"Lilo? What are you doing here? Meilani told me you were in the hospital, because Alex knocked you out." she told me. I released from our hug.

"Yeah, I was in the hospital. But I'm fine now! See!" I held my arm up and bent it. She rolled her eyes.

"Wait, what are you doing here? No, more important, what are they doing here and who are they?" Lilly asked, looking away from me and looking behind me.

I turned to see that all the boys were gathered around Lilly and I. They all had a confused look on there face. Creepers.

"Oh, sorry! Guys this is Lilly my best friend! Lilly this is Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam and my new brother Louis!" I exclaimed. Lilly looked totally lost.

"Wait, your new brother?" Lilly asked. I ran over to Louis and hugged him.

"My new little sister!" Louis exclaimed while tightening his arms around me.

"Okay, big brother, your squishing me!" I mumbled into Louis' chest. Louis let go of me.

"So are you the calm one or are you just as crazy as Lilo and Meilani?" Liam asked. Lilly smiled at Liam.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." Lilly replied. I looked at Liam and laughed at the face he made.

"Anyways, why are you back here? You know you can get in trouble!" Lilly seemed like she would die if we got caught.

"I tried telling them that too!" Liam exclaimed.

"Will both of you just calm down? All we have to do is find the keys to open the glass cabinet." I told Lilly and Liam. Lilly walked over to the counter and opened the secret compartment built into it.

Lilly walked over to me, she put one hand her hip and held the keys in front of my face.

"Really?" I laughed at her expression.

"Well, I'm sorry I forgot!" I replied. Lilly just rolled her eyes, I walked back to the counter.

"Lilo, what are you doing?" Niall asked. I smiled when I saw the fridge in the corner of the room.

"What are you getting from the fridge?" Lilly asked, confused.

"A horse. I'm getting a horse Lilly. Really?" I asked.

"What would I be getting from the fridge besides food?" I added.

"Umm, poooiiisssooonnn?" Lilly dragged the word out. I smiled at her thought.

I opened the fridge to find it filled with food. There was strawberries, apples, some macaroni in a container, some mashed potatoes in a small container. Let's just say there was a lot of food in the fridge.

I grabbed the container of potatoes and opened to see if it was good. Looked good to me. I put it in the microwave, that was next to the fridge, and pushed the minute button.