Chapter 32 ~ Truth

Lilo's P.o.v.

I awoke to light poking to my face. My eyes fluttered opened and a beautiful sight was held right in front of me. His blonde hair was messy, but I could get used to seeing him without a shirt.

"Good morning beautiful." He greeted me. I smiled, my eye still heavy and my mind wanting more sleep.

"Morning babe." I said as he killed the space that lay between us.

"Sleep good?" He asked. I nodded and wrapped my leg around one of his.

"What about you? Did you sleep good?" I asked in a soft tone. Niall laid on his back and sighed heavily.

"Good, though I almost died from excitement." He answered. I furrowed my eyebrows until I realized what he meant. I took this opportunity to tease him a little. I started to leave a trail of kisses on him, starting from his left shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Niall asked in a small voice as if he wanted to know but didn't want it to stop. I pulled away and looked up innocently.

"I can stop if you want." I told him. He shook his head vigorously. I smiled then started to kiss him again.

I started to kiss up his neck then sucked on his earlobe a bit before moving to his lips. I took control and moved my body from his left side to his right. I pulled away and started to pick up the kisses where I left off. Once I reached his shoulder I pulled away and left a hickey right on top of his collar bone.

"Come here and sit up." I demanded. Niall listened and sat right in front of me. I wrapped my hands on his shoulders and started to give him a massage.

"Oh my god. I fucking love that." Niall said.

I took my thumbs and started to rub the middle of his neck. I made my way down to his back and started to massage his sides.

"You don't know how fucking good that feels." Niall stated. I smiled as I made my way to the middle of his back slowly.

"Does it feel good Niall?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah." He answered.

"Does it feel good when I give you attention like this when no one is here to stop us?" I asked, taking my hands back to his sides.

"Oh my god yes it does." He answered. I smiled.

"Do you like when I give you this kind of attention?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. Hell yeah." He answered softly. I slowly brought my hands up his sides and towards his shoulders.

"You like I when my attention is all on you and not on everything else huh?" I asked.

"Yes. I don't like sharing your attention." He admitted.

I put my hands on his stomach and leaned over his shoulder. He crashed his lips into mine as I traced my fingers over his abs.

He was inpatient. The kiss was so fast he bit my lip. I pulled away and smiled, hands still on his stomach.

"Ow you but my lip." I complained. He smiled and left a small kiss on my lips.

"You really do know how to tease someone don't you?" He asked as he got up. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, and I still have my V-card." I said as I watched him walk out. I checked him out from head to toe. He was very muscular, I really did love how he looked without a shirt on. I wanted to see him without when from now on.

"I'll be in the kitchen." Niall called. I nodded as I got up from the bed.

I had left my phone in my pant's pocket from last night, so that's what I went to get. Though, that's not all that I found in there.