Chapter 23 ~ Surprise Road Trip Part 2

Niall's P.o.v.

I looked at the sleeping beauty that I had to wake.

"Lilo, Daniel's calling you." I told her. She stirred a little, opened her eyes and looked at me, then closed them again.

"Hey, C'mon Leah you can't sleep all day!" Daniel said. She popped up quickly and rubbed her eyes.

"Where the fuck am I?" She asked. I put my hand on her shoulder and brought her back against the seat.

"You fell asleep on the drive. Daniel's on the phone." I told her. She nodded then took her phone from me.

"What's up?" She asked sleepily. He smiled then ran a hand through his hair.

"Lilo, do me a favor and look outside." Daniel said. She did as told and looked out the window. She gasped and hurriedly opened the door. She pulled her crutches out and tried to run as fast she could to Daniel. Daniel met her half way and wrapped her in a hug.

We all got out of the car and walked over to the two. I heard someone clear their throat.

Lilo pulled away and looked over her shoulder. There stood Meilani. Lilo pulled away and then hobbled over to her. It was cute how she tried to run with a cast on.

"I missed you so much! When did you guys get here? Is Lilly here?" Lilo asked. Meilani looked towards Liam, behind him stood a small figure.

The person's hands covered Liam's eyes.

"Guess who." Came a female voice. Liam smiled happily. I figured it was Lilly.

He took her hands away and lifted her up. I turned when they started to kiss. It was like a lovers reunion. Liam and Lilly, Louis and Meilani, the only one who didn't have their other half here was Zayn, Harry was single.

Lilo and Daniel were catching up with each other so I thought I would talk with the two loners.

"How do you feel about having to lose time with her?" Harry asked. I was confused by his question.

"What?" I asked.

"Lilo is going to wanna spend time with Her cousin and besties. That means you are losing time with her. Having those three here may make her feel like she should move back." Harry explained. Zayn gave Harry a look before smacking him upside the head.

"No Harry, shut up!" Zayn said. Zayn looked over at me and shook his head. "She won't move back, she has a lot here."

Two hours later we had left and went to dinner and then booked a few hotel rooms. Meilani, Lilly, and my love shared a room, Louis and Zayn shared a different one, then Harry, Daniel, and I shared one. Harry and Daniel went on a walk with Zayn and Louis while the three Musketeers roamed around.

There was a knock at the door before Lilo poked her head in.

"Hey Babe, weren't you on a walk with the other two?" I asked. She nodded as she leaned against the door.

"Yeah, but they got tired, the time difference." She explained. I nodded then laid back down, looking up at the ceiling, legs against the wall. I was most likely sitting like a girl in a movie, but it was comfortable. I could hear her footsteps against the carpet.

"You okay?" She asked softly. I nodded weakly.

"No you're not." Lilo said, her head right above mine. Her beautiful brown eyes staring into mine, reading me like a book.

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"You get this look when you lie, and plus you suck at lying." She answered. I frowned making her laugh. She laid down next to me as I laid my feet down on the bed.

"Babe?" I asked in a low voice. She hummed in response.

"Have you ever thought about moving back?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered. Those words cracked the seams of my heart. She turned her head and looked at me.

"But I would never do it." Lilo added. I looked over her.

"I've thought about leaving, but I would never do it." She repeated. I put my hand next to her side and lifted my upper body above her's.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I could never leave without meeting my real family, nor could I leave Louis or Liam or Zayn or Harry. But most importantly, I could never leave you." Lilo answered. I smiled as I leaned down, my lips centimeters from her's.

"Good." I said. I placed my lips against her's. The kiss was slow and loving. It felt right to be with her. I was glad that I had said I was bored and had agrees to do something with her that morning. I'm glad I decided I should go to that Café. I was glad that she was the one I had met an fell in love.

"Get a room!" I heard a voice yell. I pulled away and looked up to find Daniel and Harry standing in the doorway. Lilo looked too and smiled.

"We're in one." She said. The sat up and turned her body to look at them.

"Well go to your room." Daniel said. She laughed and got up. She have me a hug before walking towards the door.

"Night Danny." She said while giving Daniel a hug. "Night Lilo, sleep good." He told her.

"Night Harry." Lilo said, giving him a hug before walking out. The two walked in fully, Harry shut the door behind him. I fixed myself so that I was laying down like a normal person.

"So do you really love Lilo?" Daniel asked as he got comfortable on his bed.

"I really do love Lilo. No joke about it." I answered.

"What do you love about her?" Daniel asked again.

"Everything. There isn't just one thing that I love about her. Her smile, her eyes, her laugh, her kindness, everything, I can't just say their's one thing that I love. I love how she knows when I lie. I love how she knows when I actually need help or when I need to be left alone. I love how she knows how to take care of me when I'm sick. I can't lie and say that there is only one thing." I answered. There was a silence that settled in the room.

"Okay, but just know, that if you break her heart, I'll break your face." Daniel said. I nodded, agreeing that if I did, he should break my face. Harry then reached over and turned the lights off.

"Night guys." Harry said sweetly like he does a lot.

"Night." Daniel sighed out.

"Night." I said lightly. I knew that it was going to take a long time trying to convince Daniel that I loved Lilo, and it wasn't going to be easy.