Chapter 19 ~ Out and About

Niall's P.o.v.

I awoke to fingers poking my face.

"Niall." Her soft voice came. I rubbed my eyes opened and looked at her with a smile. Her chocolate brown eyes on me. A soft gray blanket covered her smile. She pulled the blanket away from her face and smiled at me.

"What happened?" I asked. She blinked then looked down at the sheets.

"I hate to ask this, but an you take me to the store?" I laughed at her question.

"Yeah, when do you want me to take you to the store?" I asked her as she bit her lip.

"Whenever, but see, I don't know any stores here, so yeah." She said as I sat up. I cracked every bone I could and sat up straight.

I felt her nimble fingers massage my back.

"Oh my god that feels so good you don't even know." Were the only words I said. Her fingers traveled up to my shoulders.

"Oh my god Niall you're so tense!" She said as she kept massaging me. Her fingers were like little bunny paws.

"Stay right there but go harder please." I told her. She nodded and followed my commands. She took her thumbs and started to massage the back of my neck.

"That feels so fucking good. Where'd you learn how to do this?" Before she could even answer the door flew open and Louis stepped in.

"What the hell was going on in here?" He yelled. I furrowed my eyebrows together at him.

"Wha- OH MY GOD!" Lilo bursted into laughter and stopped massaging my neck. I didn't get what was so funny.

"What the hell was going on in here?!" Louis asked again.

"She was giving me a massage what did you think she was doing?" I asked.

"Oh. It was because I heard 'That feels so fucking good. Where'd you learn how to do this?'." Louis answered as he blushed. I shook my head with a chuckle.

"I was giving Niall a massage. Watch come here and sit down." Lilo demanded him. He did as told and sat down. Lilo started to massage him and Louis sighed as her fingers relaxed his muscles.

"I see what you were talking about now." He said. "Oh, Lilo, Harry wanted to take you shopping for clothes, he said that he hasn't gotten to know you so he wanted to at least do this for you."

"I had just asked Niall if he could take me. Would he mind if Niall came along or does he just want me to go with him?" She asked. Louis shrugged as he kept enjoying his massage.

"You'll have to ask him. Well, that's all I wanted to tell you." Louis said then got up. "I'll have to get a massage from you one day though." With that he left the room.

Lilo looked over at me, her eyes searching mine for a sign of something. I could tell what though.

"Have you seen my shoe, I left it in here somewhere. I saw it earlier, I just can't remember where." She said as she peeked under the bed. I chuckled as I attacked her, grabbing her sides and pulling her into me. She smiled as I lifted her almost-weightless body up, being careful of her leg, and then brought her in for a hug.

"How did I get a girl as beautiful as you?" I asked. She shook her head and looked down.

"I'm not beautiful. I have big thighs, huge hips, big feet, dull brown eyes, plain brown hair, there's nothing special about me. I sound like a horse. I have no talent. I can't dance at all. A rock has more talent then me." I pulled her chin up to look at me.