Chapter 30 ~ Hanging with Harry

Lilo's P.o.v.

Niall had to go record and so did Louis an Zayn. Liam was trying to convince Lilly that it was an explainable mistake. Lilly was still sick and wasn't doing well. I wanted to hang out with Daniel and Meilani but Harry called and asked if I had plans. He asked I we could hang out because we haven't hung out since I first got here.

I had picked out a catty outfit, just because Harry liked cats. Mine had a grumpy cat Tee on, black jeans, a hm bunch of silver and gold colored rings, a cat face ring, a unicorn ring, and a cat head necklace. I had my hair in the Elsa braid or whatever you call it. I slipped out of the room and tip toes down the hall. It was barely eleven, everyone was still asleep.

Just as I was passing by Daniel's door my phone dinged.

"Shut the hell up Lilo!" He yelled. I smiled before responding.

"Stop being on your man period Daniel!" I yelled back.

"Will the both of you just shut the hell up?!" Meilani yelled. I laughed as I walked out the door.

I noticed that Harry was parked in the driveway. He motioned for me to come with him.

I got into the car and smiled.

"Hey Harry." I said cheekily.

"Hey! So what are we going to do?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Go out for coffee, Go walk around. I don't know." I suggested. "You know more about this place then I do remember?"

"Okay. Then combine those two and you have the day planned out." Harry smiled. He pulled out of the driveway. My phone went off and I pulled it out of my pocket.

'That won't look good for the press now would it?' From Unkown

I looked up from the phone, my face pale. My phone went off again.

'You didn't think that you would be able to run from me did you? I miss you baby.' Text from Alex...

'What do you want from me' I texted back. I sighed as leaned against the window and smiled lightly at Harry. He gave me a quick glance along with a smile.

"I love you Harry." I told him. Faster than light filling a room, Harry looked at me with wide eyes.

"As a friend. I LOVE Niall. No one could change even if they tried." I told him. He took a deep breathe then looked back at the road. Just then my phone went off, making me look down.

"Good, for a second I was like what the hell. I cant do this to Niall!!!" He said.

'I want you to text me like you miss me.' He answered. Before I could text back he sent another message. 'Put me under as 💋🔥Alex🔥💋'

'When I'm dead.' I told him.

"Lilo? Are you listening?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'm listening." I assured him.

My phone went off. Alex had sent me a video. I pressed play and turned the volume up to maxium.

There in a chair. Dimmed lights. Barely breathing. Cut up with bruises. There was Max.

"Lilo. Don't do what he says. He-"

"Shut the hell up and do what we said!" Alex demanded then kicked the chair back, making Max hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Make me." Max retorted weakly. Tears were running down my cheeks by now and Harry had pulled the car over.

Alex had grabbed a bat and started to beat Max with it. e was letting out screams of pain, getting blows by the bat to his legs, stomach, and arms.

"Say it!" Alex screamed. Max weakly looked into the camera, his cheeks sunk in deeply, more than Louis'. His skin was all that was covering his bones, he had dark circles around his eyes.

"Lilo, help me." He begged. The scream went dark and the video ended. Unstoppable tears were falling.

"Is that a movie trailer? Wait no. They used you name. Max. Maaax. Wait! Isn't that your brother's name?" Harry asked. I nodded and read the text that came after the video.

'Now put me under as '💋🔥Alex🔥💋 ' and send me texts like you miss me and you hate them. If you tell one word to anyone he's dead.'

I turned the screen towards Harry and he read the texts. His eyes widened. I put Alex under as what he wanted amd started to cry harder.

"If Niall sees those texts he's gonna think I'm cheating on him and want Max back." I cried. Harry pulled me into a hug and shushed me.

"Today isn't a good day to go out. Maybe tomorrow." Harry suggested then started the car again.

"I'm sorry Harry. I was excited about today, but..." I trailed off.

"It's okay. I know why so there's no hate here." He assured me. I sighed as I laid my head against the window again. Alex really did know how to fuck someone's day up. Espically mine.