Chapter 24 ~ A Walk

Lilo's P.o.v.

"Fucking Meilani you pushed me off the bed." I yelled. She smiled in her sleep before turning on her side. I sighed and grabbed my phone.

'Coffee?' I texted. It only took a minute for him to reply.

'Sure. Meet you outside your room in a bit.' He responded. I changed into the outfit I had brought and waited outside the room.

Seconds later Niall walked out with Daniel right behind him.

"Hey you two?" It came out as more of a question then a greeting.

"He was awake too and he wanted to come along." Niall explained. I nodded and gave Daniel a hug before giving Niall a hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"Well are we going or are we staying here so you two can have a make out session?" Daniel asked. I rolled my eyes and hobbled down the hallway with them right behind me.

"No, so Kalalo was all freaked out saying 'All my Babies are leaving me!'" Daniel joked. I laughed at the story he told.

"So how long are you going to be here Danny?" I asked as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Okay, so... I wasn't supposed to tell you, but... Kalalo was worried about Alex, so she sent us three to live here with you. She also sent us with twenty-thousand dollars." Daniel said in a hushed tone. My mouth hung open at his words.

"Wait. What?" I asked Niall looked over at me and so did Daniel.

"Twenty-thousand Dollars? But how?" I asked.

"Remember when Grandma passed away and she left us all something and she just took your hand and told you that your gift would come later?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Well, she left you..." Daniel paused. He took a pen and wrote a number on a napkin then slid it to me.

'1 million' is what the napkin read. I put my hand over my mouth and showed Niall.

"Turns out that Grandma was rich. She knew you would do good things with it so she left it under your name and also left this card." Daniel said and handed me a cream colored envelope.

I carefully opened the envelope and took out the letter.

'Dear Lilo,
I know I am not well not am I going to see you marry a very deserving man. But I do know what you are most likely going to do with the million I have given you. I are a very smart girl.
No, we are not your birth family, but we are your real family. We have raised since you were a beautiful baby. You have seen things that you should have not. You have been through tough times but always manage to pull through like a trooper.
I made them promise me that you shouldn't be given this until the moment was right. I have given you my entire life savings. Why, because you deserve it. I hope I am always in your heart. -with all my love
Celia Hamui '

My sight was blurred by tears as I finished reading. I put the envelope on my back and wiped my eyes. I looked at Daniel and then Niall, wiped my eyes and laughed a bit.

"She's still as loving when dead." I said, making Daniel laugh a bit.

Just then Niall's phone went off.

"Hello?" He asked into the phone. There was a muffled voice before Niall responded.

"We went out for coffee down the street. The place is called Tea Leaf. Okay." He then hung up and looked at the both of us.

"They'll be here in a few minutes. We're heading back to Louis'." Niall said. I nodded as I leaned against him and he brought me into a hug.

"You guys make a cute couple." Daniel commented. I smiled and looked at Niall.

"I love you." I told him. He looked down and gave me kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too."