Chapter 10 ~ Jealousy

Niall's P.o.v.

Ever since I woke up I haven't been thinking straight. What Louis told me last in night hurt, how could I not let Lilo fall for me. I think Lilo is the only girl that likes me for who I am, not because I'm famous and not because I'm 'The Niall Horan'.

I looked at Lilo, she was sitting on the couch normally, playing on her phone. I think she was on snapchat because she would make funny faces then tap her screen, probably laugh, then do that process again.

I was just about to tell Lilo something when all of a sudden I heard Harry yell. Lilo looked at me, got off the couch, grabbed her crutches and hurriedly walked over to where the noise came from. Lilly and Zayn followed behind us.

We walked to the kitchen to see Meilani pinned against the wall, her arms were wrapped around Louis's neck and her legs were wrapped around his waist.

Harry was on the other side of the counter, staring at the sight before his eyes. And by the way he was looking at them, I could tell me was mad and hurt.

Lilo slowly walked over to Harry.

"Harry, can I talk to you for a minute?" she softly asked. He looked down at her and some of the anger and hurt left his whole body. Before Lilo walked up to him his body was tense and his shoulders were pulled back, but after he looked at Lilo his Shoulders slouched a little and his whole expression softened.

"Okay." he replied. She walked him over to her room and shut the door behind them. I didn't really like the idea of Harry being alone with Lilo.

Lilo's P.o.v.

I walked Harry down the hall to the room I've been staying in, and shut the door as he came in behind me. Harry walked over to the bed and sat down.

"What's wrong Harry? Are you okay?" I asked softly while sitting next to him.

"Why do you want to know?! It's not like you care anyways!" he spat angrily.

"Who said I didn't care?" I asked, my voice was no longer soft and mellow.

"It's not like I've known you for awhile, so how could you possibly care on how I feel?" he asked, his voice was slowly lowering down.

"Harry, I would care if some kid that I don't even know scrapped his knee and was crying. I would go over there and help him, even if he was someone I despised." I told him, my voice lowered with Harry's.

"Yeah, right! I bet you're just acting like this to seem like the good girl!" Harry raised his voice. Okay, so he's bipolar, I can deal with bipolar people.

"Why would I want to come off as a good girl? What, just cause I'm nice, it means that I'm trying to act like a good girl?" I asked, my voice rising. Harry stayed quiet as he looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry, it just hurt." he confessed as he looked up from the floor into my eyes. His voice was soft and he wasn't yelling anymore.

"What hurt?" I asked, looking at him, his emerald green eyes kept staring me, his gaze not breaking.

"Seeing Meilani kiss Louis, it hurt. I don't know if I was just jealous, wishing that that was me she was kissing or if..." he trailed off, looking back to the floor.

"Or what?" I asked him. Harry chuckled at himself? Okay then, he's also a crazy... I'm in a room with a crazy... Oh god...

"Nothing, it's really dumb, it's an inside joke that some people take very serious." he answered while looking at me again. His forearms were resting on his thighs and his back was slouched.