Chapter 26 ~ Cheating and Shit

Dedicated to Thelast_pieceofcake

Lilly's P.o.v

I stumbled across the hall with Meilani. We were both holding each other up so we can walk. "Welp this is my room. Nighty Night." She slurred fumbling with the door handle. I just waved bye and headed toward the kitchen falling from one wall to the other.

When I finally reached the kitchen I was met with Harry having a heated conversation about cats with Zayn ,so I just ignored them and kept walking to the fridge.

I opened it and took out some whip cream. This is gonna be fun. I slowly snuck behind Zayn and Harry. Crouching down I shake the bottle. It's to bad my partners in crime are asleep. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I see Louis with whip cream in his hand to he puts up 5 fingers and does a count down.

When the count down is done we both jump up from the counter and spray Harry and Zayn. When I see the looks on there faces I run into a bedroom with Louis and lock the door. We both turn around and my heart splits at what I see.

Liam is making out with a girl on the bed. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, but they weren't going to fall. All my sadness then turns to anger. I'm brought back to earth when Louis whispers "We should probably get out." I nod and unlock the door. Leaving it take one last look in the room and shake my head.

I head to my room and shove random clothes into my bag. There was a purple crop top with ruffles, light blue jeans, and a beige cardigan so I put that on. I also put some jewelry in there, a few necklaces, a few rings and two braclets. I took my beige heels and stuffed them in the bag too.

Doing my makeup I put on light lipgloss and some bronze eyeshadow. When I'm finally done I head out of my room to see Louis talking to Liam. To avoid all that I start walking to the back door.

Right when I'm about to open the door Daniel asks "Where are you going?". I turn around. "I'm leaving and if I'm not back by tomorrow give Lilo this" I say handing him a ring with a blue gem and a dark gray band before turning back around. I walk out of the house and into the nearby forest.

I look up at the sky and wish I was a cloud. This is gonna be a long walk......