She is Death

De MsGorehound

In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Aces
Chapter 3: The Riddler
Chapter 4: Alvis
Chapter 5: Meet the King
Chapter 6: Meet the Hot-Headed Guy
Chapter 7: Into the Valley
Chapter 8: Malice
Chapter 9: Kingdom of Witches
Chapter 11: Felix
Chapter 12: Day-te Off?
Chapter 13: Yuri
Chapter 14: Asmodeus
Chapter 15: Yui's Recovery
Chapter 16: The Story
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: The Looks
Chapter 19: The Ball Part 1
Chapter 20: Snezana
Chapter 21: Langston
Chapter 22: The Ball Part 2
Chapter 23: Akase
Chapter 24: The Ball Part 3
Chapter 25: Meet Langston
Chapter 26: Jack
Chapter 27: Dreams
Chapter 28: Liris
Chapter 29: Lunex
Chapter 30: Steve and Ethan's Battle
Chapter 31: The Tiger (Vale)
Chapter 32: Antia
Chapter 33: Barbas
Chapter 34: Help
Chapter 35: Flashback
Chapter 36: Weeks without Her
Chapter 37: First
Chapter 38: The Baby
Chapter 39: Yva
Chapter 40: Memory
Chapter 41: Another Memory
Chapter 42: Beach Day
Chapter 43: The Necklace
Chapter 44: Dwayne
Chapter 45: Acceptance
Chapter 46: Spurt, Splatter, Scatter
Chapter 47: To the Mansion
Chapter 48: Boney-Guy
Chapter 49: Elisha
Chapter 50: Elisha (Part 2)
Chapter 51: Luc
Chapter 52: The Surprise
Chapter 53: Welcoming
Chapter 54: Love
Chapter 55: Flirt
Chapter 56: Centipede
Chapter 57: The King
Chapter 58: Set a Meeting
Chapter 59: Start of the Meeting
Chapter 60: Max & Yui
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Kingdom of Darkness
Chapter 63: Meet the Leaders and Rulers
Chapter 64: The Start
Chapter 65: The War
Chapter 66: The War (2)
Chapter 67: Her Fall
Chapter 68: The End
Chapter 69: The Beauty in Nightmare
Chapter 70: She is Death
Chapter 71: End of War
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Alice

181 14 2
De MsGorehound

Alyssa's POV

It's been 2 days since we left Yui in the Kingdom of Mages. I miss her.

I hugged my pillow tightly, "Hmp! I'll just go to the library, maybe Ethan's there," I said then I went to the library. I'm so bored.

"Heeeeey Ethan! What are you reading?" I asked, he glared at me.

"You're in the library. Keep your voice down," he whispered.

"Mannn, you're such a disciplinarian," I whispered then I sat beside him.

"But hey Ethan, I think Yuno's acting strange, do you know why?" I asked him.

"No, I don't," he answered.

"I think he's worried about Yui."

"Everyone's worried about Yui," he said.

"Yeah I know, but you know what? I always see Yuno staring and looking at Yui. Does Yuno wants to kill Yui? Does he hates Yui that much? Oh my, Yuno."

I heard Ethan sighed, "He does not hate Yui, he's just annoyed."

"But why does it looks like Yuno is competing with Steve whenever Yui is with my brother?"

"Because he knows how playboy your brother is, maybe he doesn't want Yui to get hurt when Steve dumped her."

I laughed, "HAHAHAHAHAHA, you're so funny!"

"Shhh, this is a library."

"I mean... I think Yui will never fall in love with Steve because I'm sure she knows how playboy my brother is. But, if ever she falls in love with him and my brother dumped her, I think Yui will not be affected so much," I laughed.

"I don't really care about that," he said then he continued reading.

"Well, I do care. Because I'm worried, Yuno and Steve were always fighting."

"Fighting?"

"Not physically, but the way they speak and glare with each other looks like something's wrong." I said.

"What's wrong?" Someone spoke from behind.

"B-brother? Why are you here? That's new," I said. Brother sat in front of me.

"Why? I used to sleep here when I was a newbie," he said.

"Well, I thought you're flirting outside with different girls again. Why are you here?" I asked.

"Am I not allowed to be here?"

"Brother, why are--"

"Okay, okay. I'm here because I'm bored, that's all."

"Why don't you just flirt with other girls like you always do?"

"Why? Are you jealous, my little sister? I told--"

"Shut up," I said then I took Ethan's book.

"Hey, why did you take my book?" Ethan complained.

"I'll read it, duh," I said.

Then someone sat beside me.

It's Yuno.

"The captain said we need to go to Dukes Village," he said.

Dukes Village?

"What? Why? Isn't that--"

"Yes, it is where we killed Malice. Don't worry, she's dead already, but someone's getting a revenge," Yuno said.

"Revenge? Because we killed Malice?" Ethan asked.

Yuno nodded, "It's her twin sister, Alice. The Dukes Village is in chaos right now," he said.

"Man, I guess she's as powerful as Malice," Steve said.

"I'll go with you," Felix suddenly appeared.

"Let's go," Ethan said.

Dukes Valley

"WHERE!? WHERE ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO KILLED MY SISTER? WHEREEEEE!" a woman screamed in anger.

It's true, the Dukes Valley is in chaos. The river is not filled with water but blood, and the ground is full of dead bodies.

We looked at the woman screaming and she's really really really mad.

Her large horns surely are screaming in pain and anger, and her large claws are filled with so much blood. Her large body is stained with so much blood either.

Is that even a woman? She looks like a wild beast!

"IS THAT YOU? DID YOU KILL MY SISTER?" She asked us while screaming. Then she licked her claws.

"I hope you're ready to die," she said then she suddenly vanished.

Not this one again! Are they called 'vanishing twins'? They love disappearing and appearing, huh?

Then suddenly she appeared in front of Ethan.

"Steel Magic: Spike Ground," Ethan quickly said but it did not hit her.

Ethan was almost hit by her claw but he dodged it.

Then Alice started running quickly in circles. I can't clearly see where she is. What's her next move? Who will she attack next? Is she going to attack me?

Then I saw several tremendous rocks floating above then Felix dropped it and formed a circle. Then Alice stopped running but she disappeared and appeared behind Felix, but Felix quickly threw a large rock at her face and it broke one of her horns.

But Alice did not stop and quickly attacked using her claw but...

"Wind Eagle!" Then it hit Alice's claw.

"Fire Magic: Spiral Flame," Then it hits her body but it did not make any hole.

Then we heard her laugh, "Is that all you've got? Those attacks were nothing," she said then she stood up and her horns and claws regenerated.

"You're just wasting your mana. Your magics will never affect me," she said then she disappeared again and appeared behind Felix and she attacked Felix with her claw. Felix tried dodging it but it still caught his face and made a large wound.

She became faster.

What should we do?

Felix touched the ground where Alice was standing and threw it in the air.

"Wind Magic: Strongest Blow," then a large wind formed into sphere and disperses into a vertical tornado.

"Fire Magic: Bomb Scattershot."

"Steel Magic: Hardest Spears."

She's in the air. She can't dodge all of their attacks, right? She can't fly right?

"Where are you looking at," I heard Alice whispered in my ear.

She's behind me, so I turned around and she punched me in the stomach, I was blown away.

I puked blood.

It hurts. I wonder if Yui felt this kind of feeling when she was stabbed in the stomach too.

I can't breathe.

"ALYSSA!" I heard brother shouted.

"D-d-don't worry about m-me," I said.

Then I saw brother was blown away too because Alice also punched him in the stomach. Alice attacked him with her claw but brother still managed to dodge it but not completely, that's why a large scratch wounded his chest.

"B-brother!!" I shouted.

"Wind Magic: Into Larger Arrow."

"Steel Magic: Hardest Spears," but Alice both stopped the arrow and spear, and broke it, but suddenly a large stone hit her face but she did not falter.

Then Felix, Yuno, and Ethan flew high and started attacking her, but all of their attacks were nothing. Even if they wounded her, she just starts regenerating.

I forced myself to crawl to get brother healed but I was shocked when Alice suddenly stepped on my body and jumped on me, which makes me vomit more blood.

"H-Healing M-Magic--" but Alice suddenly held my head and started pounding my head on the ground.

"A-ALYSSA!"

"Wind Eagle!"

"Steel Magic: Spike Ground."

I'm sorry I'm so weak.

I fainted.

----

Picture/Art above not mine. Credits(Image): Artstation

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

42 5 11
There are five kingdoms on the planet called "Earth", wherein the people have their own elemental power; it is either fire, water, earth, ice, wind...
Luna De jaz

Fantezie

63 1 13
When fire is what you remember from your home and darkness is what you have left from your mother. Stories of what people though of your mother but y...
9.2K 314 59
A family, full of deceitful maniacs... A kingdom ruled by tyranny, yet the people aren't aware... A story full of lies and deceit, woven to manipulat...
2.3K 1.3K 104
"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch, the next heir of Witchdom, a princess, t...