All Alone (Book 1)(All 14 Gho...

By crybbyalert

Sang Sorenson has been alone for most of her life, that is until she moves to South Carolina and attends Ashl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Halloween Special
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 32

5.7K 282 20
By crybbyalert

     Luke and I walk into the trailer, Luke held my hand as we took a seat in the back of the classroom. Kota came in not even a minute later. He took a seat in the empty desk in front of me.

    "I'm glad you're here Luke, I thought you wouldn't make it." Kota said as he adjusted his glasses.

    "Yeah dude, you should have seen all the traffic, it was insane." Luke replied. Kota looked around the classroom. 

     "I think we should change seats." Kota said picking up his bag from the floor.

      "Whatever you say." Luke said getting his bag. I reached for mine and I looked to Kota as we moved closer to the front of the classroom.  I sat in the middle between Kota and Luke. Luke was sitting behind me and Kota was in front of me.

     "Why am I always in the middle?" I ask no one in particular.

     "What are you talking about Sang?" Luke asked as he tilted his head. I felt myself pout but before I could reply to Luke the door swung open and Gabe walked in. He looked tired as he took the empty seat on my left.

     "Oh my God, walking from the second floor is a bitch." He said.

     "Gabriel." Kota warned.  Gabe let out a sigh and rolled his eyes.

     "You haven't been up there yet Kota, until you do you'll never now how much of a bitch it actually is." Now it was Kota's turn to roll his eyes. Gabe looked over at me and narrowed his crystal blue eyes. "What's up with the pencils? You should take them out." My hand reached my bun. 

     "I think it's cute." Luke said. Gabe turned to him. 

     "You too? Listen, I love you both, but those pencils make you guys look like broke librarians." I sighed. Maybe Gabe is right, if he knows anything it would be style and sass. I grabbed the two pencils and take them out of my bun, letting my hair fall down. "See?" Gabe smiled. "You look so beautiful!" 

     "Uh, Gabe, do you have anything for my hair?" Luke asks as he also took the pencils out from his hair. Gabe sighed and dug though his bag and pulled out my clip. 

    "Ugh, here," He said tossing my clip to Luke. "Thank Sang." 

    "Oh right, your clip." Luke said as if suddenly remembered something.  He smiled at me. "Thanks Sang!" 

    "No problem," I mumble out as I watch Luke tie his together with my clip. 

     Class started and we were given a syllabus and a list of books we had to read outside of class. Our teacher Ms. Johnson was a thin pale woman with curly dark hair. 

     "I know today's our first day, but that doesn't mean were gonna slack off. Everyone take out some paper."  There were groans from around the room. I took out a pink note book and a pencil that was previously in my hair. "To start the term we'll be learning about poetry. And today I want of you to each write a poem." There was another wave of groans.  "I know, I know." She said. "But I know you've each a heard a poem before. I'll give you the rest of class and I want them due tomorrow. I won't except any late poems." 

      I let out a sigh staring down at the blank page, not knowing where to start. I wrote my name down and began to random doodles. I felt a poke at my arm. I turn and saw Gabe hold up his note book. It had the word "Poem" written out with pretty cursive writing and a very realistic rose next to it. My mouth popped open. It was so lifelike, I couldn't believe it.  I began to write on my notebook.

I thought you said you weren't good at art?

     He smiled and wrote something on the next page of his notebook before holding it up to me.

It sucks.

       I felt myself frown and began to write back.

Don't be silly! I love it, I'd keep it forever.

       He seemed to beam at this and he looked away but his ears got a little pink. Was Gabe blushing?  

       "Please keep your eyes on your paper." I look up and saw Ms. Johnson smiling over at me and Gabe.  I felt myself blush out of embarrassment as I tucked my head down. But I couldn't help but grin. Gabe was fun to be around. Yeah he stole my hair clip and he's a bit demanding, but fun.

       During the time I did spent writing down a poem I could feel Luke touch my hair. I wanted to turn around and see what he was doing but I didn't want to get in trouble on my first day. I decide to let Luke be.

      When the bell rang Kota quickly got up said goodbye and ran out the door. I blinked and looked at Luke and Gabe who just shrugged in response. 

       Gabe kept me company as Luke went off to his next class. We stood outside waiting for North.

       "You know you don't have to wait to wait with me." I said. "I'll be okay by myself."

       "I know, but I feel better waiting with you." He said smiling at me. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. 

       "But what if you're late?"

       "I'll be fine Sang, quit worrying about me." He said.

       "But-"  I began before he interrupted me.

      "No buts, I'll be fine." I felt myself began to pout before he poked my nose. "Hey, what did I say about that lip?" I felt myself began to smile. "Much better." 

      "Whats much better?" Gabe and I turned to see Norths tall frame get closer. North had his hands stuffed in his pockets. Gabe moved his hand away from my face. "Sang what's he doing to you?" 

       "Nothing!" Gabe said innocently. "See you in art Sang!" Gabe began to walk away all by himself toward another group of trailers. I know he said I shouldn't worry, but I couldn't help it.

       "Don't worry about him Sang, he'll be okay." North said as if read my mind. He wrapped an arm around my neck ad we began to walk towards the main building. "How was class?" He asked in a low voice. I did my best to not shiver at his voice and touch. 

      "It's okay so far, I'm just so tired, how about you?" I ask looking up. "How was your day?" North let out a breath. 

       "This school is a pain in the ass." 

       We ran up the second floor together. We walked in our class and saw Nathan sitting in the back, waiting for us. There was two empty seats in front of him. 

      "Finally, I was starting to worry." Nathan said as we walked up to him.

      "I want to sit in the back Nat." North said as he walked up to Nathan. 

      "No way, you snooze you loose." Nathan said leaning back in his seat. They both stared at each other, their faces stern. I took a seat in the middle knowing that's where they were gonna stick me. Were they going to argue? I wish I could say something to get them to keep their tempers down. Where was Kota when you need him? 

    "Um guys," I say quietly. "Class is gonna start soon we should all just sit down." Both their eyes slid to me and they seemed to relax. North didn't say a word as he went to sit in front of me, instead he just shot Nathan a look. I sighed as I slid into my seat. I could hear Nathan chuckle behind me. 

    "Whats up with your hair?" He asked as the geometry teacher began to pass out some papers to the class. 

    "Huh?" I ask feeling the back of my head. I felt some kind of braid. "Oh, its just Luke." Nathan laughed.

    "That sounds like Luke, he does shit like this all the time." Nathan said as North twisted in chair. 

    "Let me see."  I turned around and I could hear North chuckle.

    "What is it? What did he do?"  North grabbed a strand and showed it to me. 

    "He did some loops." North said. I smiled at the stand of hair Luke twisted. He twisted it so much at the tips it made a natural loop that held it together. As much I liked it I began to comb it out with my fingernails.  I didn't want some stranger laughing at me.

     Our geometry teacher finished passing out the worksheet homework for us to work on and some book assignments for the week.

     North began to slump very low on his chair, keeping his leaned back, almost touching my desk.

    "You okay North?" I asked a bit worried. 

    "No there's this little girl named Sang. She's a terrible influence, keeping me up at night." I felt myself snort. "But its totally worth it." At that I blush and pretended to focus on my worksheet to keep myself busy. 

      After geometry ended, Nathan began to walk me to my art class. 

      He held on to my hand as we walked closer to the classroom. "Ready for art." 

      I smiled. "Mhmm. It's gonna be fun, wish you had art with us."

      Nathan nodded. "Me too." 

-------------------------------------------------

Shorter chapter but its 4 am and we vibin. Thanks for 50k+ reads!

Also lockdown has me bored as hell, I just wanna go to the beach and touch my face. 

(1596 words.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 16.4K 46
*This is a fan fiction based off of C. L. Stone's Ghost Bird series. Sang Sorenson is a very perceptive girl, shy and quiet with many hidden abilitie...
25K 1.5K 31
Ghost Bird Series Fanfiction Sang Sorenson attends Ashley Waters High School. Or, as some people like to call it, Hell. To make it worse, most of the...
128K 5.2K 28
Sang has gone through so much pain, and she's barely hanging on now. But suddenly Blackbourne and Toma teams find her, and want to give the world to...
13.9K 787 30
sang Sorenson is a 16 year old girl who is paralyzed from the waist down from her parents abuse she is also mute. She goes to Ashley waters high scho...