"Give me love" A 1D fanfic

By AlwaysDreamBig96

This is the life story of Emma Posey. Emma Posey’s world is turned upside down when she travel to England for... More

Chapter 1: The birthday gift.
Chapter 2: Bye bye!
Chapter 3: London we're finally here!
Chapter 4: Mistery guy.
Chapter 5: Lindsey found a lover?
Chapter 6: Lost and Found in London town.
Chapter 7: You again?
Chapter 8: Don't leave us alone.
Chapter 9: Goodnight day dreamers
Chapter 10: Lindsey's date and tell us more.
Chapter 11: The party
Chapter 12: Awkward morning.
Chapter 13:Lovely afternoon with our new friends.
Chapter 14: Asking her out again...
Chapter 15: Stop it! I don't like him!!!
Chapter 16: Breathe
Chapter 17: Niall what is wrong with you?
Chapter 18: Please hurry up.
Chapter 19: We're finally talking<3
Chapter 20: Morning!
Chapter 21: It's a trip to Holmes Chapel.
Chapter 22: Small bump.
Chapter 23: Let me know you.
Chapter 24: Bella and Grace
Chapter 25: Does he likes me?
Chapter 26: Boo bear
Chapter 27: What a concert!!!
Chapter 28: Drunk
Chapter 29: Lunch date with Liam
Chapter 30:How could you?
Chapter 31: Benito's hat
Chapter 32: The break up.
Chapter 33: The trip
Chapter 34: Nice to meet you:)
Chapter 35: Please say yes.
Chapter 36: The date
Chapter 37: Tommo and Emma:)
Chapter 38: Oh tommo. We are gonna go shopping:)
Chapter 39: I wish.
Chapter 40: Take my hand.
Chapter 41: Truth or Dare
Chapter 42: Let's fight and let's make up.
Chapter 43: Beautiful
Chapter 44: What's going on?
Chapter 45: Friends until death drew us apart<3
Chapter 46: Morning kisses and family visits :)
Chapter 48: Thursday night in London
*Chapter 49: London to Ibiza// Good girls go bad
*Chapter 50: The phone call*
Chapter 51: Look After You
IMPORTANT: MY APOLOGIES
Chapter 52: This is not a dream
Chapter 53: "I'm fine" part 1.
Chapter 53: I'm fine part 2
"Chapter 54: Give me a reason"

"Chapter 47: Nandos, fights, and dates."

498 5 10
By AlwaysDreamBig96

  “Emma?” “Emma?” “Emma?”

I was dancing in my old ballet studio and all I kept hearing were all this distant voices saying my name. I ignored them and carried on dancing to ‘Skinny love’ swaying my arms and doing a perfect pirouette. Out of nowhere my last dancing partner came rushing to the studio, turning off the music.

“Emma? Wake up!”

“What?”

“WAKE UP”

*Louis P.O.V*

“GODDAMN IT. She’s just like you Zayn” I said exasperate.

“AYE”

“Okay get out of my car you’re going to overwhelm her. I’ll wake her up” I said annoyed.

“Don’t worry Boo I’ll wake her up” Harry said trying to get inside the car.

“I got it, okay?”

“She’s my girlfriend and I WILL carry her to the restaurant.”

I rolled my eyes and stopped him from coming any further inside the car, he was trying to get me outside the car but Emma’s head was on my lap so it was easier if I just wake her up.   “Harry you can’t carry her to the restaurant and wake her up in front of the people that are inside, she’ll murder you”

“Well you seem to know her more than I do isn’t that right?!”

“You obviously are moody when you wake up so go inside and I’ll be there with Emma.”

“Okay guys stop fighting about who wakes her up? I’m hungry, so hurry up” Niall said serious.

The whole crew was waiting outside the car for us to get out and have a nice dinner.

“Everything is going to be okay if Louis moves his stupidly huge ass and let me wake up my girlfriend.”

I ignored him and stroke Emma’s hair.

“Emmork, wake up! We want to see your beautiful big blue eyes sleepy head.” I whispered in her ear.

She was peacefully laying there and my voice seemed to send shivers so she cuddled closer muttering several words.

“See…you don’t even know how to wake her up properly” Harry said under his breath, ignoring him one more time I studied her face carefully, every feature, and every movement her body made.

“So are you going to wake her up or what?” I heard one of the girls say. I didn’t recognize the voice since I don’t talk to them very often.

 “Yes, go inside we need a table” I said I smiled as my fingers traveled down to her waist Harry cleared his throat. I looked at him.

“Go”

“No…”

“Haz, please”

He stared at me for a few seconds and then his features soften, he nodded and without saying a word he walked away.

I went back to look at Emma who was still peacefully sleeping, I started poking her sides making her shuffled away from me, poking then turned into tickling.

Her big blue eyes opened and she was gasping for air, that’s when I stopped, a smirk formed in my face.

“We’re here”

“You…” She placed her hand over her chest. “You are an idiot.”

I just smirked at her and watched as she fixed her hair.

“Are you done?” I said getting out of the car.

“Where is Harry?” She asked.

“He told me to drop him at King Cross’ because he has to catch his train. Hogwarts waits for him.”

“Wait what?!” She said looking around the car, I laughed at her reaction.

“Don’t mess with me like that Lou”

“I wasn’t messing with you…We really went to King Cross except we were dropping Harry Potter not Harry Styles. Gosh Emma” I said shaking my head as I helped her out of the car.

“Have I ever told you how much I love you?” She said laughing.

“Yes, you have. Thank you, I know I’m awesome”

She rolled her eyes at me as we walked inside the restaurant to join our friends. I sat between Emma and Liam.

“Hi guys” Emma said cheerfully, flashing a smile to everyone in the table. They all replied with a bunch of ‘hellos’

“Did you bunch of losers order yet?”

“Yes” Zayn replied casually wrapping an arm around Annie.

“You didn’t”

“Oh but we did Lou” Niall said laughing.

“What’s wrong?” Emma asked

“I hate it when people order for me.”

“Oh Boo bear there’s nothing to worry about, Niall asked for the usual” Harry said.

I looked at Niall and shook my head lightly.

“You know…I could of wanted another thing, not the usual you big fat Irish”

“I love you” Niall said laughing and wiping away a tear.

“It wasn’t even that funny Nialler”

He kept laughing, while I joined whatever conversation Liam and Lindsey were having but my mind seemed to be somewhere else. Hannah was pregnant, I like Eleanor, I was going to Ibiza with Eleanor AND Emma, when did my life became this huge rollercoaster?

“Lou” a sweet voice called from behind me and my eyes were covered by a pair of soft hands.

“I know it’s you Em” I said laughing and removing her hands from my eyes, she smiled at me and looked at me, her cheerful expression changing suddenly to a worried one.

“What?”

“You’re quiet” She said frowning. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at nothing in particular.

“Stay with me, please don’t go” she said shaking me, I laughed lightly and looked at her.

“I’m here…I just have a lot in my mind.”

“Stop thinking about her,” she said reading my mind. I nodded and stared at her messy hair. She grabbed her hair self-consciously and bit her lip. I smiled sheepishly at her but quickly turn my smile into a mock expression and eyed her up and down.

“Is it really that bad?” She said turning that cheerful and sweet smile into a frown. I tried to contain my laughter, she was adorable.

“Oh guuuuurl,” I said snapping my fingers in her face. Her frown turned into that beautiful smile of hers and laughed at me.

 “I’m looking snazzy, shut up idiot”

“I never said you didn’t…” I trailed off and focused my attention on the waitress who placed my meal in front of me.

“Thanks love” I said politely to the waitress, she nodded her head and placed Emma’s food in front of her.

“Thank you” Emma replied excitedly looking at her food, I chuckled and focused on my food.

Dinner was fun, the girls mostly joked around each other, teasing each other with embarrassing stories about them, making the whole table laugh in amusement as we heard Lindsey’s story about how they got in trouble for something Emma had encourage them to do. When it came to us, Emma pointed out a couple of embarrassing stories my mum told her about my past, making me tell stories about my best mates as well.

“Emma? Earth to Emma” I said tapping her shoulder, we were having dessert by now but she had stopped eating focusing all her attention on the phone, grinning and laughing to herself. Harry didn’t seem to mind but I was a bit curious on who was making her laugh like that. I tapped her shoulder once again.

“LOUITCH”

“That sounds like Lou it itches” Zayn commented, making the whole table roar in laughter.

“Oh I almost forgot to tell you, today’s my birthday?” I said casually.

I stared at Emma who almost chokes on her drink and dropped her phone on the table.

“WHAT”

They all started laughing except for Harry and the girls who looked just as confused as Emma.

“I’m just teasing you lil’ Emma.” I said poking her cheek.

“Screw you” She said rolling her eyes.

“Time and place”

“Oiii she’s my girlfriend Boo Bear!” Harry pouted.

“Sorry mate” Lou said laughing.

“No worries, boo.”

“So when it’s your birthday Lou-Lou?” Emma asked.

“Lou-Lou, really, pathetic nickname” I said, mouth full of my delicious dessert.

“When is your birthday?” She asked again, ignoring me.

“December 24th “ Zayn replied for me. I smiled and winked at my best mate.

“No wayyyyy” She said wide eyed.

“Yes wayyyyy” I said poking her.

“Oh my God, Christmas is my mum’s and I favorite holiday!!!” She said excitedly.

“Are you implying Lou is your favorite holiday?” Harry said jokingly.

A bunch of ‘oohhhs’ erupted from my group of friends. She just rolled her eyes and smiled at me.

“Christmas boy” She said side hugging me.

“She’s a nice lass isn’t she?” I said referring to Emma who had let go of the hug.

“Very nice indeed” Niall said chuckling and texting someone, probably Cami, they had been getting along quite good.

The conversation went on, laughter increasing at every stupid thing someone said, but the topic changed randomly and it was Claire’s turn to change topics.

“So I was thinking we should go out to a club or something this weekend” Claire said smiling at us. “We could invite Andy” She said directly to Liam.

“Someone fancies Andy? It’s about time” I said laughing.

“Lou!” Liam rolled his eyes and replied with a simple yes to Claire.

“Actually…” Emma said snapping her head up for the very first time in like 20 minutes. “We have plans for the weekend”

“What do you mean by plans for the weekend?” Linds said shooting her a confused look.

“We’re going to Ibiza, it was Lou and Eleanor’s idea” Emma said casually and focusing on her phone again. The table went dead and the looks on Lindsey and Claire’s faces were scary. The boys stared at me confused.

“We’re not going to Ibiza” Claire said.

“Hey that’s cool” Harry said quietly, looking at Emma.

“Are you crazy!? Our parents are going to kill us if they find out”

“Live a little, yeah?” Emma said waving them off.

“We’re not going to Ibiza, right Claire?” Linds said looking at Claire who nodded her head and then turned to Annie. “…right Annie?”

“I think it would be cool…” She trailed off quietly.

“Well I’m not going…I say you drop that stupid idea of yours and go to the beach or something.”

“I’m buying the tickets” Emma sighed. “We’re all going…please?”

“No.” Claire said coldly.

“Have you gone out of your mind Em?” Linds said.

“Harry, you’re coming right?” Emma said looking at her boyfriend and smiling at him. He shook his head, Emma let go of his hand.

“Why?”

“Three things: One: I have to work. Two: I don’t have enough money to buy a ticket and buy stuff and I won’t let you buy my ticket, three: I just want to go home.”

“See, not even your boyfriend wants to go. Get your head off that little bubble you live in Emma, you can’t buy us.” Claire said crossing her arms.

“Don’t talk to her like that Claire.” Annie said angry, you could hear it in her voice and you could see it in her face that she was upset.

“She tries doing something fun for all of us and this is how you treat her” I blurted out. Claire and Linds both glared at me.

“I agree with Louis” Annie said getting up from her chair.

“You know what, Claire? It’s true I can’t buy a friendship. I’m sorry I wanted to do something crazy and fun but yeah I forgot this trip isn’t about me, it’s never about me. It’s always about you and Linds isn’t it.”

Annie grabbed Zayn’s hand and flipped at her friends.

Claire and Lindsey were taken aback by what Emma said and by what Annie did.

“You know what? I think I might actually have more fun in Ibiza with Eleanor, Louis and BECCA so yeah.”

“What?” Linds shouted.

“You head me” She turned to look at me. “Louis can I sleep over at your apartment,” She asked her voice shaking.

“Yeah…sure”

“Emma?” Harry said.

“Let’s go then.” She ignored him and grabbed my hand.  We stormed out of Nandos, running to my car. Zayn and Annie were leaning against the car holding hands.

“Took you long enough” Annie said before tackling Emma in a bear hug.

“I love you Em…they’re just being the bitches they are.”

“I’m tired of their bullshit.” Emma said opening the door to get in the passenger seat.

*Emma’s P.O.V*

“Where are you going?” Annie asked me.

“Louis’ apartment,” I said.

“Well…I’m staying at Zayn’s apartment.”

“Do you need a ride, mate?” I heard Louis asked Zayn.

“Yeah” Zayn said opening the door of Louis’ mini cooper and getting inside with Annie following behind him.

The ride to Zayn’s house consisted of Zayn, Annie and Louis talking about stuff I wasn’t interested, I was more focused on my phone.

‘Becca: oh don’t worry bby! If I was in their shoes I’ll be acting like your slave :( don’t worry we’ll see each other soon<3 muah.xo’

Becca was one of my best friends, along with the girls but as we grew up there was some rivalry and tension between Claire, Lindsey and Becca. It was one year ago where our bonding got broken because of a stupid pageant. The girls and I were competing for Miss North Atlanta, against three other girls, at the end of the day Becca was the winner and no surprise there, she IS gorgeous.

Tall, tanned, long legs, blonde hair, brown eyes. She does not only have the looks but the personality something Linds and Claire has always been jealous of and when they lost the pageant to Becca they lost it, creating a plan saying Becca cheated on the votes, which got us in a huge cat fight. They started making Becca’s life miserable but Becca happens to be the “it” girl of the school so no one really cared about their rivalry, well they did care because there was always something new to gossip about.

In the other hand there’s Annie and I who happen to ADORE Becca. She’s amazing, although Claire and Lindsey forbid us to see her or hang out with her, we still did. Best friends forever?

“Bye Emma” Annie and Zayn said getting out of the car.

I waved them good bye and focused my attention on my phone. I had two voicemails from my mum.

“Do you mind if I check my voicemail in speaker?”

“Go ahead” Lou replied.

I opened the first message.

“Emma, darling I hope you’re having fun…I know you’re evading me but please forgive me. Give me a call so we can talk things out. Miss you!!”

I smiled and opened the other message. How can I ever stay mad at this woman? I can’t, I love her too much and it pains me every time I fight with her.

“Emma? Hi it’s me your mum. It’s probably night time over there and I was just wondering if you could call me, we need to start planning this year’s ball.”

“Oh crap” I muttered to myself. How could I forget?

“What?”

“The Posey’s Annual ball party, how could I forget?! Gosh I’m so stupid” I said face palming myself.

“The what,” Lou asked, looking at me for a second then turning back to the road.

“It’s a tradition, my family always does this ball party where we invite the whole town and there’s drinks and stuff, we get to choose our dates and we have dancing lessons for the first and last dance, the rest of the dances are not choreograph, it’s formal and everyone who has an invitation gets to come, if you don’t have one…you’re out”

“Whoa, sounds really posh” Lou said chuckling

“Oh it is! You should come” I said smiling.

“Do I have to wear a tux?”

“Yup…no stripes mister” I replied.

“Oh I think I have plans that day…”

“I didn’t even tell you the date” I rolled my eyes at him and laughed as he pulled over in front of his house.

“Well, take a hint” He laughed as he turned off the engine and got out of the car. I opened the door of the passenger seat and got out, the cold air hitting me like a splash of water in my face.

“Go on, I’ll take your bags inside, here are the keys” He said throwing them in my direction, I smiled and nodded at him, walking to his house. I unlocked the door and as soon as I walked in, I felt warm and welcomed.

“You like it?” Louis said behind me.

“Yes, its cozy” I said smiling at him.

He showed me all around, it was nice. He had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, the kitchen and the living room. He showed me the guest room where I was staying and then we settled in the living room.

“Emma, love” He was cut off by my phone ringing for the eleventh time. Harry wouldn’t stop calling me or texting me, saying we had his stuff and that he was sorry that he would go with me to Ibiza.

I felt bad, I wasn’t going to make him go, I was just asking if he wanted to join us. He didn’t and that’s fine but there was something unsure about his tone of voice when he told me the reasons.

I ignored the call and turned to face Louis.

“Answer him”

“Not right now. I don’t feel like talking to him, he’s with THEM” I said referring to Claire and Lindsey.

“Yes but you can’t avoid him forever”

“He’s leaving anyways…it’s dumb I don’t even know why I’m avoiding him, well I do but it’s stupid”

Louis looked at me for a second, and then opened his arms.

“Come give Uncle Louis a hug”

“Now you’re my uncle?” I said chuckling and hugging him.

“Yes, isn’t it fantastic? Oh wait it isn’t because that means I’m related to you. Oh crap” Louis said pushing me away from him.

“You’re really mean” I said pouting and crossing my arms.

“I know but I’m only mean to you because I like you”

“I think it’s DISLIKE what you feel for me bro” I said laughing.

“A little bit of both…nah just kidding you know I love you” He replied laughing and hugging me again.

We both stayed like this for a while.

“How are you holding up?” I asked, pushing away from his embrace.

“I’m fine…”

“Are you sure because back at the restaurant…“-He cut me off.

“Don’t start Emma. I really am fine I’m just trying to live a little and you know…”

I nodded my head, resting my head on his shoulder.

“Okay but you know I’m a pain in the ass and I’ll do anything just to see you smile that’s why we’re going to have a blast in Ibiza”

His laughter filled the whole house, making me smile.

“A pain in the ass…oh Em you’re brilliant!” He paused and continued. “Talking about Ibiza who is coming with us besides Eleanor”

“Becca a friend of mine…you’ll love her! She’s amazing!” I said smiling even though he couldn’t see my face.

“Well in that case I can’t wait to meet her!” He replied cheerfully.

I closed my eyes but opened them fast as a thought came rushing to my mind.

“You know…” we both said at the same time, I snapped my head up to look at him. We both started laughing.

“You first” He said smiling.

“Nope you first”

“Okay…you know what I owe you?”

“That little tour around London?”

“YES! How come you still remember?”

“The memory just crossed my mind” I said giggling.

“We’re psychics” he said poking my cheek.

“Yes, we connect like twins and all of that haha”

He shook his head laughing.

“So what about, I take you on that little tour tomorrow? If you’re not busy of course”

“Ohhh…well I need to check with my secretary, wait let me call her” I pulled out my phone and pretended to look for someone’s name, I looked up to see Louis looking at me confused, I smiled and threw my phone at him. “Of course I’m not busy! Who am I going to go out with? Queen Liz? Don’t be silly”

“I just thought you would go out with Harry or something” He said scratching his neck.

“Well that’s where you’re wrong, besides daddy told me to go around London to visit the cool places”

“Alright then, we better get to bed if you want a proper tour” He got up and offered me his hand, I took it but then he pushed me and ran away, laughing.

“HEY!!!!”

“Loser” I heard him yell from upstairs. Damn was he fast.

I walked up the stairs and reached Louis bedroom where he was laying down.

“You’re like a turtle”

“You’re like a rabbit…it was a rabbit right?”

“Yes” He said laughing.

“Good night Lou-Lou, sweet dreams” I said walking out and into the guest room where I lay down, without changing I closed my eyes and let sleep overtake me.

____________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon, Louis was cooking. We ate, got ready and we were out the door by ten in the morning. We drove around the city, taking pictures of the landscapes then he took me out for lunch, and we had ice cream. Everything was perfect.

“You’re so lucky Boo Bear”

“And why is that?”

“You’re in a date with me”

“No sister…you’re the lucky one”

“Please…as if”

He looked at me for a second before smirking.

“Hey you have something on your face.”

“What?”

Louis put his cone in my face, laughing.

“You’re an idiot!” I said laughing and stuffing my ice cream on his face.

“EMMA!”

“LOUIS”

“You’re going to pay for that”

I ran in a different direction with Louis chasing after me.

“Catch me if you can” I said running as fast as I could, bumping into some people, and when I looked back I saw Louis very close.

“Damn it” I muttered to myself as I bumped into someone. “Oh god I’m so sorr-“ I looked at the person who I had bumped into and it was no other than Lindsey.

“What are the chances?!”

“Emma! We’ve been trying to call-“

“Bye” I turned around and ran towards Louis who had stopped and was just standing there, I ran in his direction, grabbing his hand and running.

“We’re not in the Olympics please slow down” he said breathless.

“No they’re here”

We kept on running until we got to the parking lot.

“Who was here again?” Lou asked panting for air.

“Lindsey, which means Liam is here which means everyone is here…ugh no time to explain, get in the car” I said giggling.

Louis rolled his eyes, I smiled as I got inside the car and waited for him to drive off and as soon as he did, Harry called me.

“Hello?”I said laughing at Louis who still had ice cream on his face and it kinda froze just like mine. It didn’t freeze but you know.

“Emma! Thank god babe…Lindsey just told me she saw you.”

“You’ve just reached Emma, she’s in a date with her best friend Louis the bear Tomlinson, leave a message after the beep. BEEP” I hung up on Harry and then called him back.

“I was just kidding…hi”

You scared me” Harry replied in his adorable accent.

“Sorry Edward”

“Don’t call me Edward”

“EDWARD”

“STOP”

“EDWARD”

“THERESE”

“DON’T…”

“You’re middle name is Therese? Emma Therese Posey” Louis asked, laughing.

“Thank you very much Harry”

“You’re welcome babe, so are you still mad at me?” He said laughing.

“I was never mad…I was just a bit upset with myself. Sorry!”

“No I’m sorry!”

“Stop I’m the one apologizing.”

“Alright but you’ll have to make it up now”

“I’m not kissing you anymore…my lips are sore” I laughed lightly at my comment.

“I don’t believe that until I see those lips of yours.”

“Shush Harry, Boo Bear is in the car and I know about your little affair. Wouldn’t want him to get jealous huh?”

“Right…I forgot” He laughed and continued. “So do you want to meet up?”

“I can’t, I’m spending the whole day with Boo Bear…maybe tomorrow?”

“Oh that’s fine, tomorrow it is babe. Byeeee, take care”He said from the other line.

“Good-Bye Eddie, like Paris Hilton would say TTYL”I said laughing.

“You’re unbelievable”He replied laughing.

“I know…bye!”I smiled as I hung up the phone.

“Yayyy” Louis said.

“Yayyy” I repeated.

We continued our little tour around London, where Louis took me to the Big Ben. We took pictures and continued until we reached The London Eye, then we moved on to Buckingham palace, of course we didn’t get to go inside because it’s not the time of the year where they let tourists go but I was fine watching from outside.

“This is awesome” I said in awe, staring at the palace in front of me.

“It is isn’t it?”

“Do you think maybe we could go stalk Prince Harry so he’ll fall in love with me and have kids, and then have tea with the queen?”

“Oh but you have to think big if you really want my help, perhaps we can kidnap him and take him to Vegas, we get drunk, we wake up the next day, he’s gone, we look for him all day and then we find him in the roof of the hotel.” Louis said dragging me to the car.

“Oh but that sounds too regular for me Boo Bear” I replied chuckling and opening the door for me.

“You’re right” Louis said getting inside and turning on the engine, I nodded and turned on the radio.

“So you liked your little tour?”

“I loved it, thank you” I said pinching his cheek.

“You’re welcome” He looked at me and smiled.

“So where are we going now, home?”

“Nope not yet, I’m taking you to dinner”

“Oh Louis you don’t have to”

“I want to”

“Alright so what do you want to eat? I’ll invite you”

“No I’ll invite you…just relax Emma”

“Fine” I said rolling my eyes.

“Don’t get so grumpy you’re getting food”

“I’m not being grumpy”

“You are…” He stopped for a second and turned on the volume and started singing.

“Everything we do always involves singing” I said as I started bopping my head to the beat of Rihanna’s ‘Only Girl’.

“That’s because singing is the best exercise in the world”

“Yupp” We continued singing on top of our lungs until we arrived to the mall.

When we got out the car, we walked to the restaurant that was just in the corner, there were a lot of people so we had to wait for our turn to get inside. While we waited I leaned against the wall behind me for support, shivering.

“You look like a penguin, you’re freezing” Louis said chuckling as he took off his coat and put it around me.

“Thanks, I love the weather here but it’s too cold” I said laughing a little.

“Yeah I agree!” He looked around and looked at me again. “Better?”

“Much Better” I said smiling and getting my phone out of my back pocket. I started going through my whatsapp messages and replying to everyone.

“Let’s take a picture together” I said clicking the instagram app.

“Alright” Louis said leaning against the wall as well and smiling at the camera.

“Perfect” I said as I looked at the picture.

“Always, here let me see” Louis said snatching the phone out of my hands. I looked around and turned to Louis who was holding my phone like if he was taking a picture.

“Are you taking a picture of me?”

“Nope…I’m filming you”

“I hate you” I said looking away but looking back again with my eyes popped open and a small smile.

“Perfect give me more action” Louis said laughing.

“Dork”

“You’re the dork, Emmork”

I ignored him and took my phone away from him.

“You look good with curly hair, I like it” He said playing with one of my curls.

“Thank you boo bear” I sing-song.

Louis and I locked arms as we got called to our table and the rest of the night we spent it talking, and laughing. When dinner was over we went back to his place where we watched a movie and then we talked some more, he finally opened up to me about his feelings for Eleanor and the guilt he felt now that he found out about Hannah. We carried on the rest of the night talking about that, until he fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm sooooo sorry the chapter is boring but next chapter and the next one will be better! Thanks for reading:) <3<3 comment what you think.xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 41.7K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
61.3K 2.6K 29
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
33.1K 1.5K 33
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
278K 6.8K 100
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...