Curse Of A Witch (Book 1)

By Jack_1_Frost

Jack had almost hurt, or even killed, his friends by accidentally tripping over a curb and creating a massive... More

Ch. 1 It Was An Accident, I Swear!!
Ch.2 I Didn't Mean To Do It!
Ch.3 The Witch
Ch.4 Rescue
Ch.5 I'm Gen Lockwood
Author's Note heh...
Ch. 7 Oh my
Ch.8 Forgiveness
Ch. 9 Tragic Memory
Ch. 10 Adventure
Ch. 11 Family Tree
Ch. 12 Sentiment
Ch. 13 Peace
Ch. 14 Setting In
Ch. 15 Return
Ch. 16 Take Care
Ch. 17 Meeting
Ch. 18 Trust
Ch. 19 Baby Steps
Ch. 20 Protection
Ch. 21 Baby Tooth
Ch. 22 Stop Baby Tooth!
Ch. 23 Relief
Ch. 24 How Bad Is It?
Ch. 25 Maybes amd What if's
Ch. 26 "Ms. Lockwood"??
Ch. 27 Mornin!
Ch. 28 McDonald's
Ch. 29 Pitch
Ch. 30 What Is Going On?
Ch. 31 Nightmare?
Ch. 32 Are You Worried?
Ch. 33 Near
Ch. 34 The Witch
Ch. 35 Jack Frost
Ch. 36 Happy
Ch. 37 Stay
Ch. 38 Scared
Ch. 39 Space
Ch. 40 Checking In
Ch. 41 Fear
Ch. 42 Wounds
A/N
Ch. 43 Some Rest
Ch. 44 A Plan For Justice
Ch. 45 A Minor Detail
Ch. 46 Trial
Ch. 47 Finally Over
Ch. 48 Different
Ch. 49 His Guardian
Ch. 50 Growing
Ch. 51 Change (End)
A/N Must Read
A/N Last/Book 2 News

Ch.6 New Home?

358 15 18
By Jack_1_Frost

Hello Snowflakes! Ya miss me?? Sorry for not updating in forever, I've been doing things!

Let me update you on my life! I have successfully graduated high school (May 2019), I have been expanding my acting career (did 2 plays and was casted as an extra for a Netflix production), and more!

I've also been super down in the dumps from loss of friend contact and also losing a few friends, but I'm slowly coming out of it! My bff and I started talking about this story and so I decided to update! Without further adue, lets jump in!

*Jamie's P.O.V.*

"I'm really worried about Jack.." I trailed as my friends and I walked into my house. Since mom was out of town I was allowed to have the gang over as long as we behaved.

I plopped onto the couch. "Dude, we ALL are!" The twins said in sync, sitting in kitchen. The others found seats scattered about. "I know, but how in the world did he become human!? We saw him not 3 hours before we found him in the woods! UNCONSCIOUS!!" I shouted.

"I don't know Jamie, in the morning maybe we can ask him?" Pippa questioned. "Yeah!" Everyone chimed. I pondered for a moment. Did the other Guardians have something to do with this? Do they even know??

"Jamie, you listening?" Cupcake asked, staring at me from the lounge chair. "Wh- sorry, I was thinking.. What were you saying?" I admitted with an empty chuckle. "We said, 'Do you think the Guardians did this to Jack? As a punishment?" Monty asked, wringing his fingers anxiously.

"Thats actually what I was thinking about.. And its also what worries me.." I replied. We all sat and thought about the possibility.

*Jack's P.O.V.*

We finally arrived at Ms. Loc- Gen's house. "Alright! Home sweet home!" She chimed as we walked through the door. I looked around at her tidy home. It was very nice. Not too fancy shmancy, but not plain.

There was a nice open living room space that connects to the kitchen. The kitchen was also open and had an island in the center with a sink. There was also a medium sized fish tank in the living room as well!

"Woah.." I accidentally mumbled aloud. "Well I take it that you like it?" She asked with a small laugh, I nodded. "I mean, this is like a castle compared to the trees I sleep in." I joked. Gen paused and stood in front of me with a questioning and sad look.

"You dont have a home? A bed?" She asked. I shook my head, "No.. I just find a nice tree and a sturdy branch and thats about it." Her eyes seemed to tear up a little but before I could say anything she shook herself back into the moment.

"Well! I'll show you upstairs and then I'll cook us some grub! Ya hungry?" As if on cue, my stomache growled loudly. What the-! I flushed in embarrassment. Gen giggled. As a spirit I don't get hungry but I do eat if I feel like it.

She took me upstairs and gave me a small tour. "So, to the left is the bathroom with a shower. Now, I don't know about you but I love long showers so dont worry about wasting water in this house." She said, trying to make convorsation. I smiled at her and nodded.

"And to your right, thats my room." I nodded again. "I have 2 spare bedrooms. One with a balcony and a fireplace and one that has a shutter that overlooks the living room. You can choose whichever you'd like! In the cupboard at the end of the hall, I have some of my brother's old clothes for emergencies, so you can get some jammies out of there and come down for dinner when you're ready, okay?" She looked at me with a warm smile.

Why is she so nice to me..? She doesn't know me.. she doesn't know what I did.. "Okay, thank you." I replied. She patted me on the shoulder and headed downstairs.

I went to the cupboard and sifted through the clothes. Might be a size too big but otherwise perfect.. huh. I pulled out a pair of red and black plaid pajama pants, a black t-shirt with a pocket that matched the pants. As I was about to close the cupboard, I spotted a pair of fuzzy plaid slippers that matched the pajama set.

I'm not one for shoes, but fuzzy slippers? Count me in. I held the items in my arms and walked into the room that overlooked the living space. My breath hitched. I feel like im suffocating! I darted back into the hall.

Seeing as I have issues with closed off spaces, my claustrophobia gets the best of me. So I ventured into the room with the balcony and fireplace. I took a nice deep breath. This one. I shut the door and flicked on the lights. I set the articles of clohing on the plush cream colored bed, and began to explore the room.

It had 2 decently sized closets, two night stands on either side of the bed; one with a lamp on top, and the other with a clock and a small succulent plant. The bed faced the fireplace, and the balcony had two foldable chairs and a small foldable table.

I decided I had explored enough for right now and changed into the warm and comfortable pajamas. "Hm.. fits like a glove actually." I said to myself. I paused for a moment. Is this my home for the three months I'm to be human? I remained there, standing and thinking.

I shook away my thoughts. If so, I will make the most of it and learn. I won't wollow in my mistakes. I turned on my heel and exited the room, flicking off the light as I did left.

As I made my way downstairs, I smelled something I've never smelled before. I walked into the kitchen. Gen turned to me upon hearing me enter. "Oh! Those look like they fit perfectly!" She clapped her hands proudly.

"They do, and I'm not one for shoes but these slippers are TO DIE FOR," I smiled. "I'm so glad you like them!" She leaned over to me. "And to be honest? I used to steal them from my brother all the time!" She laughed and I chuckled.

"I made mac'n cheese!" She turned back to her pot on the stove. I raised a brow. "What's that?" I asked, Gen visibly froze. Oh no.. I'm in trouble.. She slowly turned her head towards me with a shocked expression, "You've never had macaroni and cheese before??" I shook my head.

She dramatically gasped. "Sit" she pointed at the table in the corner of where the kitchen and living room meet. I sat and she made our bowls and sat next to me. "Dig in." She stated, watching for me to take a bite.

I slowly brought my spoon to my mouth and took a bite of the yellow noodles. "OH MY GAWD!"

*Gen's P.O.V.*

Jack's eyes widened as he took his first bite of food. "OH MY GAWD!" He shouted. "I know!"

"THIS IS-"

"I know!

"SO GOOD!"

"I KNOW!"

He chowed down like it was his last meal and I began to eat mine. After we were finished eating dinner, we sat on the couch. "So, real talk.." I handed him one of the plush blankets I had lying on the couch, I took the other.

He took it and looked at me. "How did you end up out there in the woods?" I asked calmly. He fidgeted with the blanket. "W-well.. I.." he trailed off. I gave him a moment. "I did a dumb thing that almost got Jamie and his friends hurt.. I didn't mean to, it was an honest mistake!" He seemed to get a little frantic.

"I understand, it's alright. From what I've heard from Jamie and my understanding of what a Guardian is, I know you wouldn't have meant to hurt them." I told him, which seemed to calm him down a bit.

He continued, "I went to report what happened to the other Guardians but they were angry and I ran away.. and went into the woods to clear my head," he paused. I nodded my head and leaned back on the couch.

"Then this witch came along and I got upset with her and she got upset with me and she turned me into a human, she said that I have three months to learn her lesson about being human or I'll 'perish'." He looked at his lap, fiddling with the blanket more.

I just stared in awe. I still forget he's THE Jack Frost.. "Wait- human? You're human now? So, no snow and ice powers?" He glanced up at me for a moment and shook his head.

Wait- PERISH?? "What did she mean by perish?! Like, no more powers??" I asked, trying to keep myself from blurting out things that might trigger him. He shook his head.

"Then.. what..?" I feared the answer. He slowly looked up at me. "If I don't learn her lesson by three months time," he took a shaky breath, "I'll die."

***************************************
Hello my bootiful Snowflakes!

Long chapter but I enjoyed writing it! I will hopefully update again real soon! I can't right now because its currently 2:20 am.

I don't have much to say right now so thats all for this chapter!

Stay frosty!

*Jack Frost*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cold Ashes By Alex C Wix

Science Fiction

4.4K 229 23
Disclaimer:- This was written by me 4 years ago during my years at college. It's far from perfect, but I hope everyone can see where I have improved...
139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
32.4K 825 17
I love this movie. So. Much. You have no idea. I just hope that other people, equally, love this movie. I'm sure fanfictions like this have definite...
10.4K 338 13
How did it happen? ~He met you by chance one night, and no matter how hard you try, you can't escape him. Even though you say you don't really belie...